main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Only You ::J/TK-J/Z:: update 6/17! surprises inside!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Ra_Skywalker420, Apr 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Never trust the voices in your head! :p

2. Ra_Skywalker420

Ra_Skywalker420 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 11, 2003
    new postie!

Chapter 7

Tenel Ka flew into the Vong fleet, easily dodging the blasts from the ships.

?You?re are going to get me killed!? Tenel Ka screamed from inside her head.

?Oh no?I value this too much to do that.? Came a reply.

?There has to be a way for me to get her to stop. She?s the best pilot out here- not to mention the other part of my mind, but I know she has to have some kind of weakness.? Tenel Ka thought to herself.

The X-wing zipped past and around numerous ships in the fleet, dodging lasers, buying time?she stared at her communicator, and her eyes hardened as if she were trying to figure out a plan. She looked back up, smiling, and flew straight towards an enemy ship. Laser shot at her, but she piloted the ship so that it actually did hit her that time.

?Are you crazy?? Tenel Ka screamed.

?Geez, I never made this big of a fuss?? She complained.

?Well, I would rather not have to die without my mind and my body being together.? Tenel Ka snorted.

?You wouldn?t die. You?re body would, I would?? There was a long pause. ?And besides, it wasn?t that bad of a hit, it just grazed us.?

?Why did you let it hit us anyway?? Tenel Ka asked.

?It?s a little trick I like to call ?bait and capture?.? She replied, slyly.

Tenel Ka froze inside her mind. ?Jacen!?

?That?s it.? She agreed.

Tenel Ka felt a blackness engulf her. She felt trapped and helpless, and she didn?t like it.

` ` `
    ?Tenel Ka is gunna get killed if she doesn?t get out of there.? Zekk commented.

Jacen was silent. His eyes never left Tenel Ka?s ship. He knew what was wrong. Without even having to think, he knew. He turned his ship in the direction of hers and flew towards her.

Luke punched a few numbers and spoke into his communicator. When he finished speaking, Zekk?s voice came over. ?Are you sure that?s absolutely necessary??

?It?s the only chance we?ve got.? Luke replied.

Zekk frowned, sensing Jaina through the Force.

Jaina turned her X-wing, and was about to chase after Jacen when Luke stopped her. ?Wait, Jaina.?

?What?? She asked confused.

?Let him go, he knows what he?s doing.? Luke said, calmly.

Jaina?s face scrunched up in confusion. ?Jacen, what?s wrong?? She sent through the Force.

?You wouldn?t understand.? Jacen said angrily.

?Who would understand better than me?? Jaina asked.

Jacen sighed. ?Tenel Ka has a person inside her head- the person she has secretly wanted to be. It?s taken possession of her body and trying to kill me.?

There was a long silence. Jaina could hear the drone of her X-wing around her. She felt her heart beat swiftly in her chest.

?I?ll be back, Jaya?? Jacen promised. His X-wing blasted through the enemy fire, shooting ships, trying to keep a close watch on Tenel Ka.

?Jacen?? Jaina said to the battle scene in front of her.

` ` `
    ?The plan is in motion, Tenel Ka, do you want to see?? Her voice resonated in her head.

?No.? Tenel Ka replied sternly. She closed her eyes, blocking out every mental picture. She kept trying to force her to see. Tenel Ka resisted as best as she could. She gasped as she realized something. ?Her weakness- losing?? She thought to herself. ?Jacen! Get out of here!? She shot quickly through the Force.

?No, Tenel Ka, I can?t, I have to save you.? He said.

She forced the picture in front of Tenel Ka?s eyes. Tenel Ka didn?t care; she had to get Jacen out of there. ?Jacen, listen to me, go away from the fleet.?

?I won?t let you die.?

?I am going to die either way?get out of here!? She sent him.

As soon as she had finished talking, Jacen felt his ship being pulled into the fleet?s main ship. He tried all he could to wriggle free, but it was too strong. He was pulled into the ship, his X-wing disappeared, and all of the fleet simultaneously jumped into hyperspace.

?JACEN!!? Tenel Ka screamed. She fought against herself, pushing the blackness away from her. ?No more!?

She pushed through the block, breaking the shackles of the imprisonment. She felt her hands

3. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Oooh, that was cool. Great postie.

~jacesolo1138~

4. Soulwalker

Soulwalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 18, 2003
    Ohh, boy. [face_plain]

I can sense a huge guilt trip coming on for Tenel Ka...

5. Agent_Jaid

Agent_Jaid Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 21, 2003
    ACK!!!

NONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BAD!!!

DIE BAD TK!!!!

BAD!!!!

DIE!!!

*glares at Jace*

I can be patient!!!

*shrugs*

It's just very difficult.

LIKE IT IS RIGHT NOW!!!!

I NEED MORE!!!!!!!!!

LIKE NOW!!!!

6. Midnight_Jedi

Midnight_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 11, 2003
    Wow! This is awesome. I never would have expected something like this... btw, even though I'm a K/Jer, you write J/Z wonderfully.

~MJ

7. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    Thanks MJ!
    Dont worry Jaid...I'll have more soon!

Thanks for the reviews everyone!

-Ra

8. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
  9. Rogue11JS

Rogue11JS Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 27, 2002
    HEllow Sorry i havent had time to read this yet but i will as soon as i can!!!

UP UP AND AWAY!!!!!!

:D!

so um go look at my Bloopers fic i wrote you!

~Rogue

10. Calayka_Bele

Calayka_Bele Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 7, 2000
    This is great so far! I can't wait for the next post. :)

~Calayka

11. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
    up! sorry- when my sister's wedding is over, i'll work on this more- sorry for the suspense!

12. Rogue_Princess

Rogue_Princess Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 8, 2003
    Chapter 8

Jaina landed her ship carefully and climbed out of the cockpit, her small feet gently touching the ground. Tenel Ka landed beside hers, and sat in the ship for a few minutes, trying to sense Jacen. With only a small shiver, she climbed slowly out of the cockpit, her eyes burning with tears. She turned around, her body meeting Jaina's as they embraced in a long hug.

"I cannot believe he's gone..." Tenel Ka managed, not letting the tears leave her eyes.

"Don't worry, Tenel Ka, he's coming back. I promise..." Jaina comforted.

Jaina's vision began to blur with tears as three figures approached them. She let go of Tenel Ka, who stood trembling slightly, and acknowledged Luke and Zekk's presence.

"Master Luke, I..." Tenel Ka started, but was silenced by Luke with a quick lift of his hand. She stared at the ground, her hands clenched into tight fists. 'I know, Tenel Ka, I know...' Luke assured her as a tear slid down her pale face.

Luke motioned for the young man to come closer, and without hesitation he walked towards Luke. Zekk put an arm around Jaina's waist in a slight hug. Jaina wrapped both arms around his body, letting his presence soothe her as best as it could.

"Allow me to introduce you to the newest pilot here on Yavin. He will be leading a team of fighters into various battles, going by the name of Jagged Fel." Luke said.

A pilot who had arrived during the battled called his name, and the new pilot ran off to see what he was needed for.

Tenel Ka turned to walk away. "Tenel Ka?" Luke began.

"I am going to pack up my things." She said quietly.

Luke's heart sunk, he knew she felt responsible for Jacen, and he knew he could do nothing about it. He watched her walk through the doors, solemn and silent.

"I guess I should go pack as well," Zekk said. Luke nodded, and Zekk walked away. Jaina stood, staring into her uncle's face.

"Uncle Luke?" She asked. Luke lifted his chin to acknowledge her question. "If it's alright, I would like to stay here and join you team of fighter pilots." She said.

Luke had trouble finding the right words. "What about Han and Leia? Don't you want to go home?"

"There's nothing for me there. My place is here, I'm a pilot, Uncle Luke, not a politician." Luke nodded, and hugged his niece lovingly.

She ran off to send a message home, telling her parents about what had happened, and what she had decided to do. Not long after she sent the message, she heard a buzzing sound coming from the door. She opened it to see a tall, dark-haired Zekk holding a bag.

"I just came to say goodbye," Zekk said painfully.

Jaina wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her off the ground in a giant hug. "I'll never see you again, will I?" Jaina asked when he set her down.

"Who can say? I might drop in a time or two...but nothing is for certain." He replied. He grabbed her soft hands, rubbing them gently with his fingers. Jaina pushed back the hurting tears that so badly wanted to fall. He brought her hands to his lips, kissing them tenderly. "I love you, Jaina Solo." He whispered into her fingers.

Two tears fell from her eyes onto her cheeks. She watched his face as it came closer to hers, their lips meeting gingerly for a few short seconds. He pulled his head back, staring into her soft brown eyes. Jaina opened her mouth to say something to him, but Zekk gently put a finger to her lips to stop her. "It's okay," he said.

He placed one last kiss on her forehead, and turned around, walking quickly. Jaina's lips quivered, the words spilling gracefully off of them. "I love you too." was her whispered reply. She fell to her knees, leaning heavily against the doorframe, staring down the hall at the door that closed her off from her only love. "I always will..."

More to come soon. Thanks JediAlman for helping me write the end. Enjoy!

13. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    WOW THIS IS SO COOL!

I JUST FINISHED!

BUT.....

WHAT HAPPENED TO JACEN???

BRING HIM BACK!!!!

*Rogue glares and pouts like a five year old*

I SAID BRING HIM BACK!

:p!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB SKYWALKER hope you post real soon!

14. Elven_Jedi_Maiden

Elven_Jedi_Maiden Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2003
    Ohh, excellent post! [face_shocked]

He will be leading a team of fighters into various battles, going by the name of Jagged Fel.

[face_shocked] Oh no! Jag's here now!

15. GiantEwok

GiantEwok Jedi Youngling

Jun 4, 2003
    Hello Skywalker Remember me??

*STOMP*

POST PLEASE I want a new post!

Can we please have a new post?

Please?

Pretty Please with a wes hugging an ewok on top?

Just asking!

~GiantEwok :D

16. Boba_Fett_123

Boba_Fett_123 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Aww...it's over. Great story, Ra. I'm just glad I'm not the only person who writes three page short stories. :D

17. Rogue_Princess

Jun 8, 2003
    ooohohoooo its hardly over- tenel ka's guilt trip is yet to come! dont worry- the outcome is a good outcome- and i will have a post soon, i promise. be patient, my friends. you will see what is to become of our dear jacen, and what shall happen with jag and jaina and all of them. i have a few suprises in store for you guys! fear not, post will come shortly!

18. The_Hooded_One

The_Hooded_One Jedi Padawan star 4

May 29, 2002
    Good stuff!

19. Rogue_Princess

Jun 8, 2003
    yes of course good stuff. raise your hand for a sneek peek!!! ...or uh...say i or something...

or not...I'll give you one anyway:

He stood from his leaning position and walked to her, confidently. She pretended not to acknowledge him, but when his face was but a few feet from hers, she turned and spoke up. ?May I help you, Jagged Fel?? She spoke with an annoyed tone in her voice.

?Call me Jag, please.? He said, almost begging.

?May I help you, Jag?? She repeated.

?I have a problem with my X-wing and I was wondering if you would be able to help me.? He said.

?Oh,? Jaina replied, jokingly. ?Does Captain Fel not know how to fix a ship??

?No, it?s not that, I just thought that you might know how to do it faster.? He tried.

there- enjoy. i'll post the rest soon

20. Ra_Skywalker420

Mar 11, 2003
  21. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    :D!

Sounds good!

22. Rogue_Princess

Jun 8, 2003
    Chapter 9

Jaina walked into the main hangar to start working on touching up her X-wing. She tried to block out thoughts of Zekk. He?d only been gone for a few hours and she missed him already. She faced her ship, looking it over, deciding where to start. As she reached down to grab a cloth, she heard footsteps coming into the hangar. She turned quickly around to see Tenel Ka dressed elegantly, holding her bags. Jaina hadn?t noticed the ship on the farthest landing pad from where she stood.

?Take care, Tenel Ka.? Jaina said. ?We?ll miss you.?

Tenel Ka bowed her head slightly, and walked quietly to the ship waiting for her. She walked aboard, and the hatch closed with a hiss. The ship took off and headed for Hapes.

Jaina turned around and got back to work. She was silent, unlike the other pilots in the hangar who talked amongst themselves. Jaina caught a few of them glancing at her, but she only smiled and continued working.

A few moments later, Jaina felt someone watching her. A tingle ran through her and she turned around quickly. Jagged Fel stood only a few meters away from her, leaning against another X-wing. She gave him a quick grin and turned back to her ship, cleaning it nervously with the cloth.

He stood from his leaning position and walked to her, confidently. She pretended not to acknowledge him, but when his face was but a few feet from hers, she turned and spoke up. ?May I help you, Jagged Fel?? She spoke with an annoyed tone in her voice.

?Call me Jag, please.? He said, almost begging.

?May I help you, Jag?? She repeated.

?I have a problem with my X-wing and I was wondering if you would be able to help me.? He said.

?Oh,? Jaina replied, jokingly. ?Does Captain Fel not know how to fix a ship??

?No, it?s not that, I just thought that you might know how to do it faster.? He tried.

Jaina rolled her eyes, hanging her cloth on one of the blasters on her ship and followed Jag to his X-wing.

?See right there.? Jag pointed to a broken switch on the back of the ship.

Jaina walked closer to examine it. ?That shouldn?t be too hard.? She said, rubbing her hands on her pant legs. ?I just need a few things, I?ll be right back.?

Jag smirked, watching her every step. Within a few minutes, Jaina returned with a few tools and a wet rag. She got to work, and Jag watched intently over her shoulder. Jaina tugged on the switch lightly, but her hand slipped and she elbowed Jag in the stomach. ?I?m sorry,? She said, trying her best to stifle a laugh. She turned back to the ship and grinned.

?It?s ok,? Jag huffed. Jaina finished working on the switch and wiped it down with the wet rag. She flicked it lightly and turned around to face Jag. ?There. It?s fixed.? She said, her eyes showing irritation. Her hand rested on her hip and her head cocked to the side.

?Thanks.? He said, with a slight smirk on his face.

?No problem, now could you please get out of my way.? She asked.

?Would you join me later, maybe for a walk? I need to know my way around here.? He said slyly, leaning his face closer to hers.

Jaina put her face right up to his. ?I?m sorry- You?ll have to talk to Luke, I?m not a tour guide.?

She pushed away from Jag, walking quickly back to her ship. Jag scowled at her. ?She?ll see?? He thought to himself.

?Hey, Jaina!? Luke called from behind her. Jag looked at Luke at the same time Jaina did.

?Yeah, Uncle Luke?? She replied.

?Gimme a hand here.? He said.

Jaina hung her cloth back up and walked out of the hangar. Jag watched her until she was out of sight. He turned to face his ship, examining the switch. ?Hm?Nice work?? He said to himself, and began looking for anything else that needed fixing.

? ? ?

?What was that all about?? Luke asked Jaina.

?Oh, Jag was just inviting me on a date.? Jaina said sarcastically.

Luke raised his eyebrow. ?Really?? He asked, curiously.

?Oh Uncle Luke, you wouldn?t think I?d actually spend time alone with him, do you?? Jaina asked.

?Well, he is the new Captain; you might want to

23. Rogue11JS

Jun 27, 2002
    LOVE JAGGY POO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[face_love] [face_love] [face_love]!!!!!!!

Poor Jaina.

BTW SAW YOUR SIG. HA LA HAAAAAA!!!

DONT WORRY I HAVE MANY ALTER PERSONALITYS

24. jacesolo1138

jacesolo1138 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    Great post. I love the way Jaina deals with Jag. [face_devil]

The ending was really sad but very well written. :_| :_|

~jacesolo1138~

25. Rogue_Princess

Jun 8, 2003