main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX ooops.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by robkun, Feb 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robkun

robkun Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 7, 2002
    hi there people. well the posting for the feb meeting was not posted. the sa fan force meeting was held feb 8 at chris and cassies store at the hwy 90 flea market. a turn out of 7 members were there. we missed the other members that had to work and other things. topics dicussed were: the sci-fi expo in april. which will be in plano/richardson tx. the star wars books were dicussed- new jedi order, jedi quest and star wars comics. collectables and props were talked about. the thing that was or is on everybody's mind is the marvel comic movies and other sci-fi films. we thank chris and cassie for letting us our meeting at their shop. our next meeting will be at the alien worlds on san pedro. there we will meet and go next door to gather and vote on our final destination place for our meetings. before it was only the officers who were going to vote on one location. rita suggested that all fanforce members will vote for the final deciding factor. our next meeting will be march 8. be sure to attend this important meeting. i am inviting all fanforcemembers and other star wars fans who visit and post on our board to be there. the topic for the meeting will be: ideas. reason being we want everybody's in put on what we want to do with our group. we want to take sa fanforce to the next level. see you guys there. rob

2. ObiJuan70

ObiJuan70 Jedi Master star 3

Jan 1, 2001
    Good post man !!!

I was wondering what happend at the last meeting since I wasn't able to attend due to my work schedule but that shall change soon.

Thanks again for the update Rob :)

John

3. jedirita

jedirita Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 10, 2001
    The February meeting was great. We had such a fun time being a bunch of Star Wars geeks. Most excellent!

By the way, the March 8 meeting will be at our regular time at 5:00PM. We'll wait for you, John!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.