main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oops--comfiration of TV show slipped out?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Walkersky, Dec 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Walkersky

Walkersky Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 27, 2003
    Hello.

On 1st Oct I mailed some info to this site concerning confirmation of a live action SW:TV show to be aired Autumn 2006 given by LucasArts head of marketing Howard Roffman. It was reported by TF.N here:

http://www.theforce.net/latestnews/story/ep3_tv_series_confirmation_in_european_magazine_updated_84538.asp

Couple days later the article was updated and my info was shot down: it left me feeling as if I had made a terrible mistake, it also made me feel untrusted and branded as a fraud. Ok--it was a small morsel of info, and it's possible that Roffman made a mistake, but I submitted it in good faith and, to all intents and purposes, I FELT the response from TF.N may as well of been "Hey everyone--this guy is a lousy stinking liar!" Sensitive as I am...

Anyhoo--License Europe (the mag I got the info from) have finally updated their site and you can read the article with Roffman here:

http://www.license-europe.com/licenseeurope/article/articleDetail.jsp?id=133044

His comments about the TV show are on page 40.

[It's possible you've all already seen this--but I seldom get to spend any real time on the net, and what I do get I usually spend checking out TF.N ]

The article also touches on merchandise plans for EpIII and has some interesting pics.

Enjoy--rant over.

2. Boba_Mack

Boba_Mack Jedi Youngling

Feb 24, 2004
    very good find, if that's not official I don't know what would be.

3. Blackout

Blackout Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2000
    I remember reading the article. WalkerSky. When it was taken down, I assumed it was some kind of gagging order, rather than the credibility of the story.

I never doubted ya fella ;)

{||||| ?||} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4. Walkersky

Walkersky Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 27, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.