main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:WA Oops lost my nose

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by sithmastersimon, Jul 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sithmastersimon

sithmastersimon Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 17, 2005
    I don't know if you heard this one but I was listening to 6PR today and didn't really get the full story but the jist of it is that in NSW at a screening of Sin City, two movie goers got into an argument about whether the film was any good or not. Anyway it resulted in a fight with one of the participants having his nose bitten off. Police are apparently still looking for the nasal coinnossuer.

So when I go see Sin City next week I'll be cautious not to comment on it in public.

2. Shadow_of_Evil

Shadow_of_Evil Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 18, 2001
    I'll be safe...I wont be watching that crappy film in the cinema.
    Cool story anyhoo :)

3. FaLLeN-AnGeL

FaLLeN-AnGeL Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 3, 2001
    In case anyone is interested, you can read lots of articles about it from google news, just do a search for "sin city nose" and you'll come up with such gems as this. All the articles actually appear to be exactly the same wording, no matter what country the news has come from.

4. Sith Magician

Sith Magician Jedi Master star 5

Sep 14, 1999
    There's a thread in Ausgen about viloence in film, Oz Haggis uses Sin City for his example.

5. JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE

JOHNNAGE_THE_BRAVE Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2005
    I liked Sin City. Its more of a wink to old school 50's detective comics than a glorification of violence.

Like Dick Tracy SHOULD BE!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.