main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark Open letter to Arkansas Fan Force Members

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by locokarma, Jan 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    To all members of the Arkansas Fan Force, whether you costume or not.
    Come February, I will be taking over the reins of Squad Leader for the Arkansas Squad of the 501st/Star Garrison. I won't dredge up anything that has occured in the past, and that is why I am posting this. There are a lot of challenges that I will be facing this year being Squad Leader, and I already have a few things on my plate. I wanted to address all members here that it is my intention to continue fostering good relations between the Fan Force and the 501st. We're all in this for our love of Star Wars and for the fun we have. As long as we try our best to present a united front, the nay sayers will hopefully go away. On that note, I do realize that it's impossible to please everyone all the time. It's unfortunate, but it's reality. I can only do my best with what I have.

On closing, I look forward to working with the local Fan Force members at events when they come around. One of my goals, is to hopefully focus on more charitable events here in Arkansas such as Big Brother, Make-A-Wish, Ronald McDonal House, etc etc.

Should there be a problem that someone has with a member or members of the Squad, please contact me so the situation can be addressed. I can be reached by email: tk9612@gmail.com or by phone.

Here's to a great 2008!

2. WeyrleaderZor

WeyrleaderZor Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 10, 2006
    Congrats on your new position/title/whatever-you-wanna-call-it in the 501st. :)

Since some (I don't know how many) of the local 501st members ARE fan force members, seeing some fan force members from time to time {at 501st events} shouldn't be much of a stretch of the imagination, eh? *g* :)

3. locokarma

locokarma Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 23, 2005
    Thank you for your words and support.
    I look forward to a productive year in continuing a good, working relationship with the groups here in Arkansas.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.