main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Opening Crawl on TOS!! SPOILER ALERT!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Providence, RI' started by Dex1138, Jan 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
  2. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Please post spoiler warning on any Episode III material so as to warn those who wish to remain spoiler free. :)

3. Dex1138

Dex1138 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 8, 1999
    I would have but didn't think it was necessary since it was posted on the Official Site, just like the title was when it was announced.
    [3P0] Here we go again... [/3P0]

:)

4. starwarschick14

starwarschick14 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 19, 2002
    It would be helpful if Rhode Squadron had a posted spoiler policy like Boston does so that this kind of confusion doesn't happen (it can lead to a ridiculous mess, trust me). Dex was abiding by TFN's spoiler policy (which is what Boston goes by), but since no where does it say Rhode Squadron's definition of a spoiler is different, no one can no when they have to post a spoiler warning. :)

Besides, isn't kind of obvious what's contained in this thread? There's only one opening crawl that anyone would be that excited about... ;)

5. Jeffbacca

Jeffbacca Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 14, 2002
    Hey can someone tell me the title of episode 3, thats right. Lets not go thru that again. Lets drop it where it is now, please. The CR requested, the poster made the edit, badda boom badda bing its over. Yay!

6. DarthMoby

DarthMoby Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2002
    Points taken on both sides and are now being addressed, thank you for your input and now this thread will be locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.