main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Opening Day

Discussion in 'Archive: Cleveland, OH' started by JediKnightPasJoDacle, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediKnightPasJoDacle

JediKnightPasJoDacle Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2002
    On opening day, when I go to see AOTC, I will watchi it, and when it's over, I will not leave my seat. I plan to sit through as many screanings as I can untill I'm kicked out.

2. _-Reborn_Jedi-_

_-Reborn_Jedi-_ Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
    I'll do it if you do it. :p

3. Padawan92

Padawan92 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 22, 2001
    I think after the first time you will be kicked out.

4. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    Eh, it's worth a shot. Hey Padawan, are you new? Were You at our last meeting at Strongsville?

5. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Depending on where you go, I agree with Padawan. You'll get asked to leave after one viewing. And yes, she was there. Infact she was next to Random, if I remember correctly.

6. JarJarJedi

JarJarJedi Force Ghost star 6

Feb 6, 2001
    No, she was next to Bryan who was next to me, and Don, you were on the other side of me.

Yeah, you will get kicked out. ANH is the whole reason why they started to empty the theater after a movie, because so many wanted to stay and watch it over and over again.

7. spideymike

spideymike Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2001
    I used to work at General Cinema. Usually when the cleaning crew comes in you've got a pretty good chance of getting kicked out. I know some people used to stay all day for movies and my supervisor wouldn't care. Then again, the people who did this tended to be senior citizens who had a few loose screws if you know what I mean.

A 20-year-old giddy Star Wars fan dressed up like a Stormtrooper will probably be asked to show a ticket stub or be asked to leave.

8. JediKnightPasJoDacle

Mar 16, 2002
    HEY! I will not be dressed as a stormtrooper. As much as a Star Wars Fan as I am, I won't sink to such a childish idea. I will have my Vader saber on me. Duh! Seesh, stormtrooper.:)

9. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    yes I was there. I was just a little quiet. But anyway, I want to see it at midnight, or so then be half asleep at school and tell everyone who asked are you going to see it today and say I already did. I will just love their looks. I can't wait! :D

10. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Sorry Padawan, but the latest rumors are Lucasfilm won't authorize any midnight showings, but hey, you can always ditch school [face_devil]. I'm sure we'll know more once May 16 gets closer.

11. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Actually JJJ, DonC was right. Padawan was next to me as well. So she must've been sitting between us. So technically you're both right.

12. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I want to see the movie BEFORE school starts so I can brag and listen to class because if not I will not be all there in class which is worse. All I want is to see the movie.

13. TheRandomMenace

TheRandomMenace Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2002
    Play Wookiee hooky, and you won't have a problem...

14. DonC

DonC Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2001
    Wookiee hooky...heh heh...do that.

Seriously, I expect there will be midnight showings, there were last time. It's just that right now theater owners and Lucasfilm & Fox are fighting over how long each theater has to play Ep. II.

15. Padawan92

Jan 22, 2001
    I cannot play wookie hooky because my parents would kill me! It took long enough for me to miss one day to go to the Celebration on Friday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.