main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Operation Husky:The Invasion of Sicily

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by StarWarsDweeb, Feb 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarWarsDweeb

StarWarsDweeb Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 15, 2006
    Hello all, this is StarWarsDweeb and this RPG will be about the Invasion of Sicily which occured on July 10-August 17 1943. Operation Husky was by far the largest amphibious operation in WW2.

You can be either the Allies(US,Great Britain,Soviet Union,Canada,Australia,India) or the Axis(Nazi Germany,Fascist Italy) and be expected that this RPG will last for a very long time.

Character Sheet:

Name:
    Allies or Axis:
    Class:(Rifleman,Medic,Demolition,etc.):
    Rank(Private,Sergeant,etc.):Will be given on approval and be promoted after accomplishments in battle
    Primary Weapon:(such as rifles, pistols, submachine guns,etc.):
    Division(1st Class Infantry Division or Big Red One,etc.):
    Appearance(such as hair,eyes,etc.):
    Height:
    Weight:
    Bio:

PM me with this Sheet and I will look it over.

Only one character per person

Good Luck, SWD out.

2. StarWarsDweeb

Dec 15, 2006
    My Character:

Name: Ismael Santos
    Allied forces or Axis forces: Allied forces
    Country of Origin:Miami,Florida
    Class:Rifleman
    Primary Weapon:M1 Garand
    Division:1st Infantry Division or Big Red One
    Appearance:Has short hair, brown eyes, etc.
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: 200 pounds
    Bio: Was born on October 2,1925. Was very smart, but he decided to enlist to help crush Hitler's Regime. Was made Sergeant because of his skill with his M1 Garand in battles. He took out 50 Nazis, along with a few Italians in some minor skirmishes prior to Operation Husky.Has been a part of Big Red One for some time and has gained some respect from his other squadmates.

3. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    GM APPROVED!

CHARACTER SHEET

Name: Friedrich Dekoff
    Allies or Axis: Axis- German
    Class: Rifleman/demolitions
    Primary Weapon: MP-40 machine pistol
    Division: Falshimjagers (not sure on the spelling)-paratroopers
    Appearance: blue eyes, short blond hair, tanned skin. long scar going from just below left eye to his chin. crisp, clean uniform.
    Height: 6' 4"
    Weight: 250
    Bio: Friedrich Dekoff's father faught in world war I and was killed shortly after his son's birth. Dekoff joined the army to support his mother, sister, and grandmother. He excelled in basic training and was quickly singled out due to his borderline fanatical devotion to-- not nazisim- but to wiping out the allies for the death of his father. We was reccomended for the Germen paratroopers due to their high death rate and his lack of all personal concern. He was deployed to Sicily shortly after finishing paratrooper taining.

4. StarWarsDweeb

Dec 15, 2006
    I forgot to give you your rank...lieutenant Friedrich:)

5. Sith9211

Sith9211 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 23, 2003
    is this dead? Are we going to start soon?

6. StarWarsDweeb

Dec 15, 2006
    I'm not sure why no one is posting here. Guess people don't like War RPGs...

I will wait a few more days and if no one shows up, I'll ask NaboosPrincess to lock it down.

7. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Alexander 'Sandy' Chalmers
    Allies or Axis: Allies, Britain
    Class:(Rifleman,Medic,Demolition,etc.): Commando
    Rank(Private,Sergeant,etc.): Sergeant
    Primary Weapon:(such as rifles, pistols, submachine guns,etc.): Thompson machine gun
    Division(1st Class Infantry Division or Big Red One,etc.): 40 Royal Marine Commando Unit
    Appearance(such as hair,eyes,etc.): stocky build with broad muscular shoulder, short brown hair, hazel eyes, open friendly face. Wears the Commando green beret, and standard British commando equipment.
    Height: 5'8
    Weight: 80 kgs
    Bio: Born and raised in Glasgow scotland Sandy as he his known is from a poor catholic background, as soon as he was of age he followed his older brother into the armed forces joining the navy as a Royal Marine. In time when the commando's were being formed he joiined them and participated in dozens of raids and operations as they set about striking back at germany. Now his unit and several other commando units have been earmarked for the invasion of sicily. He like he fellow commando's has been fighting since 1940 and are amoung the most veteran troops to embark on the invasion

8. CT-14

CT-14 Jedi Youngling

Aug 24, 2006
    I'll play pming now

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.