opinion on new title

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by TK7771, Aug 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK7771 Jedi Master

star 4
    I think its the worse title I've ever heard,even if it wasnt a Star Wars movie
  2. QueenSabe7 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It took some getting used to, but I like it. IMO, the title shouldnt even matter that much. Its a SW movie and thats what counts. People shouldnt get themselves all worked up over it. GL is the one making the movie and its his decision what to call it. Deal.

There, thats my 2 cents. :p
  3. jandimin Jedi Knight

star 2
    star wars fans are full of strong opinions...i hate the title, but i'm sure the movie will be better than the title, which could be referred to as AoTC or ep2. it's not april 1st is it?
  4. QueenSabe7 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Ep.2 is gonna rock! :D The title actually makes me want to see it so much more.
  5. Jedi Bib Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Great title. see my post in Boston.
  6. Lott_Dod Jedi Master

star 4
    I think it's a good title. What did you expect?
  7. wv-jedi Jedi Padawan

While my initial reaction was less than positive, I've come around to thinking it is suitable and in line with previous (ETB for example) titles.

I'm surprised how many fans I speak with didn't realize that the most popular rumored title (Clone Wars) would have been redundant on the marquee (Star Wars -- Clone Wars).

Have to hand it to the Powers that Be though, the timing of the release and the "factual" news on human cloning controversy in the media was perfect.
  8. RowdyRed Jedi Padawan

Don't like it, not one bit. Anybody see Ewin McGregor's (sp) reaction when he heard the new title, it was classic english restrait, but you could tell he didn't like it either.
    The Title sounds like a 50's B-Movie, why not just name it "I was a teenage Jedi."
  9. PlyFury Jedi Knight

star 1
    My first impression is 'Stinkeroo' . :mad:

Maybe it'll grow on me.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.