main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Opinions about Vergere

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Jag_Fel, Jan 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jag_Fel

Jag_Fel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 8, 2002
    Hi, I've been pondering this question since SbS and shortly thereafter, Rogue Planet.

So I was just wondering what everyone else thought about her, and her intentions.

(please don't spoil Rogue Planet though, I haven't finished it yet)

2. lightsaber_wielder

lightsaber_wielder Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 24, 2002
    My feelings are mixed about Vergere. She was obviously a really good and able Jedi Knight in her time. What really got me thinking about Vergere was somewhere in Hero's Trial where it says that Vergere was born of the Yuuzhan Vong's talent for genetic manipulation, but says that the original form was Vergere. Maybe Vergere has been brainwashed with this story, just like the Yuuzhan Vong were going to do with Tahiri. Maybe she has lost her knowledge of how to use the Force properly, and does not see it in the same way as she does when she is a Jedi. But then again, she may be waiting, secretly but not obviously helping the new Jedi Order. After her little betrayal at the end of Star by Star my feelings were confused. But I believe that Vergere will solve the mystery of why the Vong can't be sensed through the Force.

3. goldbubbly

goldbubbly Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2002
    in that prequel book i was sad she was taken by those 'mysterious' people but um now as far as i'm concerned she can rot. She still knows jedi art, where she's from, likes the food, and has some good intentions here and there, but they're rare and the bad deeds outdo the good and i don't see her redeeming herself except for her protection/safety or grab for power.

4. RAYNAR_THUL

RAYNAR_THUL Jedi Youngling

Jan 22, 2002
    Does anyone know what kind of creature she is?

5. Alderaan_

Alderaan_ Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    She's a Fosh.

My only opinion about her is that she's mysterious, and I wish I could see exactly what she looks like. ;)

6. Sinje_Gawa

Sinje_Gawa Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 17, 2001
    Goldbubbly (or anyone else who thinks the same way):

What bad deeds, specifically?

7. Infiltrator

Infiltrator Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 4, 2002
    I think she's the key to NJO,

She sposed to show up in the EG to Characters 2nd edition

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.