main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends OPINIONS PLEASE!!! DO YOU THINK THIS WOULD MAKE A GOOD STORY?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by erikkin_novalogg, Nov 13, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. erikkin_novalogg

erikkin_novalogg Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 20, 2005
    Here is a storyline for my RPing site and I was wondering if people thought it was a good one. I was also thinking about making it into a bunch of short fan fic stories.

Okay here is what I have come up with so far:

Some Jedi go on a mission to Korriban in search of the Sith, becasue rumours have spread acroos the Galaxy about the Sith, but no evidence has turned up so the Jedi go to korriban because they think that would be the first place the Sith would establish their academy.
    Events occur on Korriban and the Jedi discover co-ordinates to a hidden hanger on Korriban shipping supplies to help the Sith begin their war effort against the Republic and the Jedi, but the Jedi can't strike because they cant find the hidden Sith academy. And then on Korriban the Jedi stumble upon a hidden tomb in the valley of the Sith Lords one that has co-ordininates to all of the systems with Darkside auras, and before they can find the base, the Sith make there first move agaisn't the Republic taking the system of Naboo ( or maybe a different planet)....

The the Sith on Nar Shaddaa have secretly taken over the Exchange, and are making massive shipments of weapons to different systems through out the Galaxy. Darth Vorbrim is controlling the Exchange from the shadows and no one knows this except Furooka the Hutt, because he is the Exchange overlord. The Jedi discover a large shipment of weapons being transported through Republic space and search the ship, they find the weapon caches and are astonished at how much weaponry there is in that one shipment. They hack into the Siths navolog computer and notice the ship was headed for a the planet Onderon. The Jedi investigate the matter on onderon and discover that the people of Onderon wish to break away from the Republic and not only that , but wish to destroy the Republic. This matter was never brought up at any of the senates meetings so it never occured to them.
    Meanwhile on Hexon IX the sith have amassed massive armies of Dark Jedi, enough to match the numbers of Jedi (which are just over 1 000 000). And not only do they have the Onderonians, and the Dark Jedi, but they have tamed the beasts from the Waste lands of Hexon IX with some help from the Onderonian Beast Riders. The beasts are some of the most deadliest in the Galaxy. The war begins in Republic space and all across the Galaxy, the Jedi fight this war alone, the Republic refuses to get involved in the affairs of Force users due to there troubled past. The war lasts a long time, some of the most famous of the battles are:

- The battle for Bespin (The fuel deposits help the War effort on both sides.
    - The battle for Onderon (A major player in the Sith war effort)
    - The battle for Muunilist (The wealthiest planet in the Galaxy)
    - The battle on the Plains of Rignus (Dantooine (provisions to supply the war effort))
    - The battle for Coruscant (The Republic joins war now)
    - The battle at Hexon IX (Sith win the final battle at Hexon)

These battles are fought for the reasons supplied. The battle for Coruscant is the last battle, the Sith have almost defeated the Jedi and attack the Republic so the Galaxy can be under Sith control. The Republic joins the war after this battle all Republicans that are able to battle are sent to Hexon IX to fight the most bloodiest of battles in the whole war (I think I'll call the war the The Great Galactic War or The Force War).
    The Sith defeat the Republic and the Jedi in a close battle. The Jedi must abandone the Jedi Keep, and go into hiding on the planet (... still thinking about this one).
    The Sith have control of the Republic and disband it, the Republic is no more and the Galaxy is divided.

This belongs in Fan Fiction Resource. The era forums are for stories only.

2. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Fan Fiction Resource might be a better place to post this, though I think there is a gaming forum here in this site somewhere, too. Or even the JC. Would you like me to find out for you and send a PM? It would be my pleasure.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.