main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Opium: Revolution

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    Opium: Revolution

"Religion is the opium of the masses" - Carl Marx

?Ignorance is bliss? - Unknown

"The human existence is a cyclical one. The effective leader does not control the human; rather, he controls the cycle." - Chief of State Elias Waterloo, Private Memoirs

22, A.W. (2040, Anno Domini)

23 years after the surprisingly non-nuclear, yet very bloody Oil Wars of the Middle East, a New World Order has been established. The American Hegemony is no longer, and nuclear weapons have been disbanded across the world. The masses are content under what they believe to be a democracy, though really, Chief of State Elias Waterloo and his ?elected? administration are simply giving the people the right to vote in completely meaningless elections to satisfy their desire to be a part of their government.

The public has fanatically accepted a new religion?simply called, the Religion?, centered on the mysterious ?glow boxes? they come home to watch every night, with pious devotion. The Religion arm of the Publika Imperial (world government) has caught on to this, and now feeds the public?s brain with slanted lies, through the glow boxes.

For years, a revolution has been brewing under the political activist Barnabus Iscariot, and the Chicago underground is abuzz with rumors of war. More and more people are straining under the tight theocracy, and the iron military fist with which the Publika Imperial is ruling. In herds they come to the underground searching for escape, searching for revolution.

This is their story.

Hello, and welcome to Opium: Revolution. I, MASTERPRENN, will be your GM for this game, and I hope that it will turn out to be as much fun for you playing as it was for me when I was creating it.

If you haven?t yet guessed, your character is going to be thrust into the twisted, mysterious world of underground revolutions. There will be plot twists, mysteries, action, and (hopefully), romance. In this coming battle, your character can align with on of three factions.

[color=red][u][b]Playable Factions:[/b][/u][/color]

[i]The Publika Imperial:[/i] The New World government. Under this government, and its leader Elias Waterloo, nuclear weapons have all but disappeared, and the people are once again happy. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

You can either play Senator/politician, or a soldier.

[i]The Underground:[/i] The heart of the revolution movement. Under Barnabus Iscariot, the revolution has both political and military power, and you can play as either a politician, or a solider.

[i]The Public:[/i] Ignorant, and happy. The majority of the population on earth, most follow the Religion with a fanatical devotion, and truly believe that they are an active part of their government, as well as living great, meaningful lives.

*There are other options available; I just wasn?t creative enough to come up with them. Please, if you wish to play in any other capacity, PM me and we will work something up.

Also, character interaction is really encouraged. Feel free to PM with other players, and have your characters be related in some way or another. The more pre-game connections between players, the better. [face_wink]

[hr]

[color=green][b][u]The Sheet;[/u][/b][/color]

Here is the Character sheet you will be submitting:

Name:
    Faction:

Appearance:

Traits/Personality:

Bio:

*Please PM all sheets to the GM for approval before posting

[hr]

[color=purple][b][u]The Rules:[/u][/b][/color]

1. Obey the TOS
    2. GM is Law
    3. No God modding or anything like that
    4. PM all sheets to the GM before posting
    5. Some course language is okay (as long as it is TOS appropriate)
    6. Please treat all other players with respect and kindness
    7. PM MASTERPRENN with any problems/comments/concerns/ideas
    8. Have fun!

In Assn. with:

[image=http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/7782/prennxg6.jpg]

[color=lightseagreen][b]NP edit: Locked at author's request.[/b][/color]

2. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003

GM APPROVED

Name: Dainslaif
    Ethnicity: White (Scandinavian)
    Faction: The Publika Imperial
    Appearance: Long, tousled blond hair, rough beard, blue eyes

Traits/Personality: A pious and devoted man.

Bio:
    Dainslaif's life has always revolved around worship of the glow boxes, and he borders on religious fanaticism. Despite being something of a loner, he has risen to become a general in the army of the Publika Imperial. The rumours of rebellion trouble him. The very idea that people might fight against the paradise they live in disturbs him greatly, and he seeks to help defeat this cancer before it spreads.

3. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Expect a PM soon, Prenn.

4. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    Name: Mariana Trujillo
    Ethnicity: Mexican
    Faction: Public

Appearance: 5'5", long brown curly hair that hits below her knees normally in a pony tail or bun. Dark brown eyes, and dark skin

Traits/Personality: A quite bubbly personality, it is hard to bring Mariana down. Loyalty and love are what traits she prides herself on.

Bio: Mariana was born when the wars ended and has no memory of it. All she has ever known is what it was like after the wars. The Religion, the politics all normal to her. Her parents are regular people who work and live normal lives.

Mariana has voted in the elections and feels she has played a major part in the government. Her devotion to the Religion is strong. Never missing a night of watching it, she keeps her friends on the right path.

5. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Eva de la Cruz
    Ethnicity: white-Spanish
    Faction: The Underground

Appearance: Eva stands at 5?4? in a slender, but solid form. Her hair is dark and sleek, reaching the middle of her back when let loose, as she normally wears it. Her skin is fair and her eyes a light brown, her face is sharp. Eva?s style of clothing is normally comfortable but elegant and attractive all the same. She likes wearing many trinkets, specially rings and bracelets

Traits/Personality: Eva is a very poised and balanced woman, though she is not hopelessly serious. She is good humored and forthcoming, but is easily upset and distrustful.

Bio: Eva was born in Toledo, Spain in the middle of the war. Her father was a college professor of Political Science, and her mother was an activist. They immigrated to America, as thousands of other Mediterranean countrymen did, when the war started to move too close to their homes. Once in Chicago, Eva?s parents found it difficult to settle in an anti-European community, so they had no choice but to seek help from the government. At last, Eva?s father got a job at a community college, to which Eva eventually entered after finishing high school. The war grew fiercer each pacing year, and the more Eva?s parents protested it. When it finally ended, her parents had something else to protest. They started to stir against the Publika Imperial, but before they could take any action, Eva?s mother was arrested, and her father decided to abandon the protests and riots. This decision infuriated Eva, and she made up her mind to continue her mother?s job and make sure the false democracy that was Publika Imperial was exposed for what it was.

6. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    GM Approved

Name: Unknown (code name: Wolf)
    Ethnicity: White (Australian)
    Faction: Publika (assassin)

Appearance: Short light brown hair, 5'8, broad shouldered, extremely fit, hazel eyes. Usually in black combat pants, body shirt and a hip length leather jacket

Traits/Personality: Wolf is a cold, methodical, highly skilled assassin. When the government want a dissident or troublesome politician to (disappear) they send him, he is an expert in gymnastics, firearms, explosives and hand to hand combat seeming to 'vanish' into thin air when he wishes to. Yet there is another side to this mysterious figure who even the highest ranking officials fear, he is a man of deep personal honour and recently has been troubled by some of the missions he has been sent on. Wolf's sevices can only be obtained by special request to the special services division, and then when and how he accomplish's his mission is left up to him. Though he will use any means necessary to complete his mission his prefered method of elimination is a streamlined ninja sword he keeps in a holster on his back under his coat.

Bio: Raised in Australia he was taken from his family at an early age and enlisted into the governments black op's division. All he has known is death, his memories of his family buried under layers of Publika hypnosis. His sense of honour is a legacy from his father that no amount of brain washing could erase.

7. n_i_k_i

n_i_k_i Jedi Youngling

Dec 17, 2006
    GM APPROVED

Name: Elisha Denthar
    Ethnicity: Caucasian

Appearance: She stands at 5 feet 2 inches, and is slim in build, but her appearance is often deceiving. Her striking blue eyes are set against her tanned skin, and the bridge of her nose is lightly freckled. Her hair falls to her waist, and is a dark ebony hue. She often wears her hair back, in a tight bun, making the edges of her face appear somewhat sharp. When one looks at her, they often think she is going to snap at them, as her expression is cold. She chooses to dress in all black, with knee high black boots. Around her neck she wears a single heart shaped locket.

Traits/Personality: Elisha is a very strong individual, and she often finds it hard to trust people that have not yet deemed themselves worthy in her eyes. She tends to go unnoticed, until she feels it the time to make her presence known. Her demeanor often makes people uncomfortable as her blunt attitude tends comes off as rude. She has a very serious mindset, and her work comes first. She expects others to be the same way.

Bio: Elisha was only a year old at the end of the war, her father had died before she was born while fighting in the war. A few years after the Publika took over Elisha and her mother were on the run. They came to the Underground when Elisha was only 17 and ever since she had been training for the war she always knew was going to come. She and her mother had always been a firm believer in a fair government, hence the reason the are so against the Publika. When Elisha was 19 her mother was killed in a riot outside one of the senate houses while protesting. After the death of her mother she was forever changed, and hasn?t been seen wearing anything other black clothing. Her everyday wardrobe consists of black knee high boots, black pants coupled with a black shirt. She occasionally dons a knee length trench coat as well. The single locket she wears around her neck contains a picture of her mother, and her father. She fights for them, and for the world they believed in.

8. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    MASTERPRENN APPROVED!

Name: Kareena Mukerjee

Ethnicity: Indian

Appearance: At 5'3", Kareena is hardly intimdating, but she has glaring dark brown eyes that can stare people down. Her straight black hair is always pulled into one long braid down her back, or for more important occasions pulled up into some elaborate hair-do. She is not what you would call thin, or beautiful, but you couldn't quite call her ugly, despite the glasses that frame her eyes.

Traits/Personality: Kareena generally seems like a shy, but intelligent girl who doesn't speak too much, and so fits easily into the Public. But the Underground's cause is her life, and she truly believes in it. A born speaker, despite her introverted personality, she navigates the dark world of politics well.

Bio: Born in India, near the end of the Oil Wars, and later raised in Canada, Kareena grew up on stories of the old times, of true democracy. Revolution was in her blood; one of her cousins even died while working for the Underground. Being the youngest child of an affulent, well connected family, Kareena learned the secrets of politics as a teenager. Now, she promotes the Underground's message as best she can.

Kareena appears an innocent member of the Public, seeming to follow the Religion perfectly, and that is what makes her so affective.

9. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Okay, we have six players in, and a possible 2 (Meerkat and Peng) on the way. I was hoping to get more, but I think we can pull this off with simply the players involved. Though I do encourage you to get all the players you guys can for this...start recruting...The more players the more fun! Great sheets thus far, folks! Look for this thing to get going after the Hollidays.

10. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Inquisitor Carmine Escadre
    Ethnicity: Italian-Arabic
    Faction: Publika Imperial

Appearance: Tall, fit, striking looks, brown hair, blue eyes, looks vaguely Arabic, white skin.

Traits/Personality: Speaks in even tones, deep voice, loyalty to the Chief of State first and foremost - his purpose in life, thanks to extensive disciplining from youth, is to weed out those who do not support the Publika, and exterminate, with extreme prejudice.

Bio: Born in Turkey, Carmine's family migrated to the security of the Publika Imperial when he was four. Displaying an extreme interest in politics from a young age, Governmental agents saw to it that his beliefs were "the right ones".

The Publika Imperial made a future revolutionary into one of their own agents. Carmine was tasked with the seemingly monumental job of keeping the government's authority intact, by removing all political opposition. Smart, strong, and utterly loyal - Carmine is a revolution's worst nightmare.

11. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Character Profile:

Name: Ashton Stanovich
    Ethnicity: White - Slovakian
    Faction: The Publika Imperial, Counterterrorist Special Operative

Appearance: 6'3" tall, athletically built. Has dark brown hair which he allows to fall to a length covering his ears or slicks it back entirely. Dark brown eyes fringed with green.

Traits/Personality:
    Stanovich is an easily excitable yet sarcastic man. Is very intelligent with a good knowledge of special forces tactics and operations. He is very easy-going and open-minded by nature, which leads him to often question the very faction he serves. He can be viewed as torn between loyalty to the State and what he deems to be "certain social principles" that The Underground stands for.

Bio: Grew up in the shadow of the current regime. Joined the military out of primary school and immediately proved himself worthy in special operations situations against insurgencies around the globe. He has since moved up in the scheme of things to his present and more prominent role as a key player in a counter terrorist unit working under the Publika Imperial.

12. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    OOC: I don't mean to spam or anything, but when exactly are we getting started? :confused:

13. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Don't worry, you weren't spamming. That was a legit question. OOC's are okay around here...in moderation. Anyway, I was going to be sassy and quote one of my earler GM posts saying when we would get started...but then I realized that I hadn't told you guys. Terribly sorry. I'm thinking like around the 28th or 29th...to give people time to get back into the swing after hollidays and whatnot. Sound good? Also, I'm still sort of holding out for more players.

14. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    OOC: That's fine, thank you. You sort of told us in general terms, I was just wondering specifically. Thanks!

15. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    Masterprenn Approved
    Hello all. This is my character.

Name: Jehkyl Eiras
    Ethnicity: Russian
    Faction: Underground

Appearance: Long black hair tied back with a leather strap. Grey eyes, slash scar over the left (from a mugging) and rough black goatee. Brown leather trenchcoat (relic from WW II) filled with haphazard invetions and gadgets.

Traits/Personality: caring but a bit aloof. slightly mad and very thoughtful, almost to the point of day dreaming. Calls himself an "artificer"(though he has no idea why) and beleives very highly in his skills. Heavy russian accent often gets in the way of socialization but his words of advice are almost always sound. Obsessive over technology and manic around explosions.

Bio: He suffers from amnesia from his past but remembers all of his skills as a "artificer". Joined the underground because the union denied him use of his gadgets/weapons and forbid him to create more.

[OOC]Underground expect PM's soon. Happy Holidays![OOC]

16. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    GM Approved

Name: Kevin ?Doc? Nelson
    Ethnicity: Caucasian American
    Faction: Underground military

Appearance: [image=http://www.commondreams.org/headlines01/images/0505-02.jpg]

Traits/Personality: Kevin can be a bit rash at some times, and is quick to blow up. He would rather be living on the frontline over anywhere else. He comes on as harsh to people who don?t know him, but he?s always quick to help his friends.

Bio: Kevin was born into the American Hegemony in 2012. His family was considered middle-class, but life was relatively easy for Kevin. His parents ran a restaurant in Langley, Virginia. He was only 5 years old when the war started, and quickly felt its effects. One day, the oil supply cut out, and nothing in the restaurant worked. A small company of Hegemony soldiers came along the street, evacuating people. No one was cooperating at first, until loud explosions were heard, coming from the direction of Washington. Kevin was somehow separated from his parents in the confusion, and was brought to a warren of tunnels hidden under Chicago.

He spent his first few years wandering around the warrens, exploring nearly every inch of his new home. On a few occasions, he had helped the few soldiers that were there better their patrol routes.

When he was not off exploring, he was spending all the time he could with the soldiers. He learned several skills that would be useful if the tunnels were ever invaded, such as guerrilla knife combat, how to fire a rifle for maximun effect, and how to make anything he found into either food or a weapon. When he was around 16 years old, he started going on patrol, easing his new friend's workloads. They were eager for new recruits, as they couldn't adequately defend what they called Old Chicago.

Kevin took more soldiering lessons from a Green Beret among the Hegemony troops, eventually being deemed good enough to warrant a full commission.

When the Underground was formed, Kevin was one of the first to sign on, and has been on the Chicago crew ever since.

17. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    GM APPROVED

((I know I kinda Tweeked it srry))

Name: Deven Bosinco
    Ethnicity: Italian
    Faction: Underground

Appearance: Resenbles Caesar

Traits/Personality: Trustworthy, master in melee combat, Strong willed, womanizer, stern when you meet him.

Bio: Deven was born 3 years after the war and grew up only knowning the RELIGION. But the Murder of His Parents by government enforcers has driven him to reject his past beliefs. Deven now wanders around looking for a new group of friends that Deven can use to revenge his parents untimely demise. He has a softspot for Women, and friends and family if you get to know him. He singlehandedly killed an Police squad when they tried to arrest him for robbery. He has been on the run ever since. Hopefully Deven will meet up with this fabled Underground resistance before he is captured or killed.

18. PRENNTACULAR

Dec 21, 2005
    The early morning fog helplessly clung to the ground, knowingly in the last minutes of its existence. As was the case every morning, at exactly four of minutes past the current time, the fog would be nothing but a memory, fallen prey to the artificially created climate, which was, ironically, its origin. The scientists had yet to find a ?cure? for the fog that consistently plagued the early morning streets of Chicago, perhaps the valiant last stand of a natural ecosystem that had been destroyed by the very human civilization it nurtured; and they strained vigorously in their government funded laboratories, trying to defeat this slippery enemy.

On par with every other day, General Dainslaif of the Publika Imperial was well within the first hour of his office work. Since he had riser this morning, and noticed the personal note left for him by the Chief of State himself laying ominously on his nightstand (a subtle yet stern reminder of the secret power of the Publika Imperial), the general had eagerly awaited 6:30 A.M, standard time. Much to his delight, that time seemed to be rapidly approaching. As per instructions from the note, Dainslaif rose innocently from his desk ? quickly shuffling the unimportant papers he had been fiddling with away ? and walked out of the administration building that had been his second home for the last three years, into the small, underground bomb shelter-like bunker of the more secretive than usual Counter-Terrorism Department.

As he entered the room, the general noticed three other men sitting comfortably in chairs, eyes unblinking toward the only glowbox in the room. Incidentally, the glowbox seemed to be the only source of light for the room, which meant that the room was rather dim. From his angle, the general could see a man?s head, floating in what seemed to be a void of dim, orange nothingness. The owner of the head was Elias Waterloo, Chief of State of the Publika Imperial, and a rather flawless leader. As the general?s presence was made know to all inhabitants of the room, the head in the glowbox seemed to comprehend as well. With an infinitely cheery (yet rather strong) voice, he exclaimed ?Ah yes, the last of our party has arrived! We can now get started! Please, take a seat, general.? After the deed had been accomplished, the Chief of State of the entire free world continued. ?Gentlemen, you have all heard of the rising rebellion, I am sure. This matter has reached my ears, and I have decided that immediate action is required. You four are to by my Counter-Terrorism Task Force.? The face eerily faded from the glowbox, only to be replaced by another. It was a face all in the room knew all to well. The government propaganda over the last four months had brought the face, and the person it symbolized, to a certain level of household fame. The face was that of Barnabus Iscariot. The man had once been a high-ranking government official, but was now considered the most dangerous man on Earth. He was the leader of the rebellion. The voice of Waterloo continued on. ?This man is the leader of the rebellion, as I?m sure you all know. It is your soul mission?indefinitely?to kill this man and all of his followers. You have all of the government resources you need. You are authorized to utilize any tactics you deem necessary. For all intents and purposes, you are the Publika Imperial.? Waterloo?s face came back on the screen. ?It would probably be best for you four to get to know each other first. You have all been given personnel files for your team-mates?and I hope you have read them?so it should be easy to link names and faces. General Dainslaif is to be the leader of this team, and he will report directly to me. In 24 hours, I expect him to make his first report, outlining a rough strategy, or at least starting point for this operation. Good luck, soldiers.?

With the ominous click, all to familiar to any who had grown up in the new world (and subsequently been raised on the glowboxes), the face of Elais Waterloo disappeared,

19. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Kevin Nelson

Kevin stood at the back of stage, conspicuous by the combat rig, and his not reacting to the rally at all. Those nearest him seemed a bit nervous. That could've been his clearly modified FS 2000 bullpup rifle. It might also have been the traditional green beret in place of his helmet. Kevin wasn't exactly sure, nor did he much care. Right now, his job was to keep the masses back. After the recent raids, it would have been only too easy for the PI to slip an assassin into the crowd.

With this thought, Kevin discreetly checked the grenade launcher built into the rifle's foregrip...he nodded. A flash canister...perfect for riot control. He was looking over the room again when the alarm sounded. He sighed. What I wouldn't give for a nice bit of riot kit right now, he thought, almost with a hint of regret. He slipped his radio headpiece in...this could get very nasty. He hit his transmit button.

"Doc to security. Someone get the principal and his speak squad out of here. Crazy Ivan, can you slow them down? Anyone else kitted for combat?" Kevin sprinted to the now overturned podium, and pulled Brutus out from underneath it. He pushed him to the concealed door, trusting the man's permanent security squad with the proper extraction of him. Kevin slipped into a firing postion behind the podium, and took aim at the main doorway. If he was wrong in this guess, this would be a very short battle...as well as the end of the Underground.

TAG: Arclite, Underground soldiers, All

20. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    "Damn it!" Kareena shrieked.

She couldn't be found here, it would ruin everything she and her family had ever worked for. Why had she come today, of all days? Or she could have at least had the sense to at wear a mask, or something.

Mask, mask she thought rapidly, as she tried to direct the mass of bodies outward. With nothing in sight, Kareena knew she going to have to take the coward's way out. She needed out, now!

"C'mon," she whispered urgently at the people, "move! Let's get going; keep your weapons close at hand if you have them. Don't look conspicous, just dissapear."

Glancing back at the soldiers she mumbled a blessing in Hindi, hoping somehow it would protect their troops, and return them safely to their families.

She, along with many others, dashed out the secret exits, hoping the raid would not be successful. The Underground was strong though, it had grown infinetly larger since Kareena had joined the main Chicago branch, and she had little fear that the Publika forces would overcome them. But there was only hope now.

TAG: Anyone

21. Penguinator

May 23, 2005
    Inquisitor Carmine Escadre

Carmine listened intently to the State's words. So - these would be his comrades-in-arms?

There was the fanatic Dainslaf - a strong man, to be certain, but Carmine found his religious beliefs to be a bit much. He supported the State, and had a lone glowbox in his family's home. Religion centred him - but he found that the work he did for the State was a far better religion than anything else.

Wolf was there, too. Carmine didn't trust Wolf personally. A loose cannon. Assassins...he hated the idea. Executions should be performed honourably, in your enemy's front. Not from the darkness, in their back. There would be no glory for the Publika if Iscariot was silently dealt with. A man like that made a victim of the system he fought - the only result would be a revolutionary hero, a martyr.

Stanovich - this man had Carmine's respect. Though he seemed unsure of his abilities at times, Stanovich had proved himself in the past. Carmine had put Stanovich's intelligence and security abilities to work in the past.

And then there was Carmine. Carmine knew he had his own flaws, and his own problems. He trusted the Publika with all his heart, but the utopia - such a poorly designed utopia. Carmine hated the constant sunlight, and the optimism.

You hate the static, the calm, the silence. he thought to himself.

There were no challenges anymore. And if the Underground fell, there would never again be a challenge.

So make this one your last, glorious hunt, thought Carmine.

Tag: Publika

22. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    IC: Eva de la Cruz

Eva tapped the wheel of the car in a slow rhythm, and watched the few stars left in the morning sky. The sun would start to rise in a few minutes, and another day would begin. Sometimes she wished the sun would stay behind the horizon and left the stars and the moon grace the sky longer. The night had become a sort of sanctuary for people like her. The safety that darkness offered was a lot more comforting than the exposure the daylight always gave their enemies. This rally was running well into the morning light, and that made Eva nervous.

She?d left the hideout about half an hour before, thinking it was getting to close to day to be safe. This latest rally had gone for long, so she decided to wait outside.

She reached to change the radio station, when she suddenly heard the alarms going off. Eva straightened up in her seat and grabbed the wheel with both hands, looking back at the exit of the hidden building. So the police found out about this last rally.

Dozens of people began to pour out of the exit, and Eva searched for any familiar face. She then saw Kareena running out.

Eva lowered the windshield and called out, waving her hand out to her. ?Hey, Kareena, over here!?

Tag: DancesWithBlasters

23. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Wolf

As the glowbox flicked off Wolf silently flipped open his folder and studied its contents, as he quietly memorized the pertinant points he thought about his assignment. Wolf worked alone...always, when others got involved it added a variable that had to be compensated for, another distraction from the target. This was new and under General Dainslaif as well...Wolf had studied the mans quarters earlier that morning when he had delivered the leaders note to his room. Exellent military record and totally devoted...but this could be a weakness in certain situations.

Getting to Iscariot would pose no small a problem, Wolf anticipated a combination of overwhelming force and stealth would be required to get him on target...and they still had to find the man. The sooner they made contact with the resistence the better, Wolf was cautiously optimistic about this assignment...eliminating politicians who said the wrong thing was starting to bore him and this Iscariot would be pleasant distraction.

TAG: Publika

24. DancesWithBlasters

Jan 22, 2006
    IC: Kareena

"Eva, Eva, is that you?" Kareena gasped. "Oh, thank God, you're a life saver," she said, scrambling into the car as quickly as she could.

Glancing back with fear stained eyes, she jammed her belt down almost painfully hard. Creeping out from behind the paniced people and towering buildings was the morning sun. She should have been home already, sleeping, getting ready for another day as Assitant Professor of Anthropology Kareena Mukerjee, Miss Mukerjee who you could find smiling and socializing at most Publika events. She should have left Kareena the Revolutionary back there hours ago. What had she been thinking?

"Drive!" she ordered, the shock of the raid finally hitting her.

She knew her voice was quivering, and her hands were shaking from the images of the scene she had just fled.

"What were you doing here, anyway?" Kareena asked, frowning as her mind came back to her. "Where were you at the meeting? I don't remember seeing you," she noted.

TAG: Eva

25. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    IC: Jehkyl Eiras

Jehkyl stood just inside the building, at the back door. He was there to run extra secrity and to act as a one man bomb squad. Clutching his WWII relic Mosin-Nagant bolt action rifle, he listened to the cresendo of voices all united in one cause, one revolution.

'Amazing' he thought to himself as he let his soul rise and fall with the people's cheers.

The alarms sounded and he immediately stared down at his PDA, looking closely at the miniature, digital map of the speaking room. Specifically at the tiny dots that represented his comrades. He had placed locaters in their gadgets and weapons and coded their transmitters to display certain colors on his PDA. Gold coded for their leader Barnabus, red for Deven, blue for one of their PR officals Kareena, and orange for Eva, who wasn't even in the building.

He had been looking for the Doc's green splotch when he came over the security channel. "Doc to security. Someone get the principal and his speak squad out of here. Crazy Ivan, can you slow them down? Anyone else kitted for combat?"

He smiled at the use of his code name, as he always did. They thought he was insane.

'If they only knew!' he thought.

He knew he was at least half mad but the funny thing was, he didn't care. He had all he needed, lab equipment, comrades and a cause. Sanity wasn't on the list.

He had to snap himself out of his reveries or he would miss his window of oppurtunity. "Da, comrade!" he said, his heavy russian accent marring his speech "I am activating the shrapnel mines attached to the main door. It is tripwire based so do not let any ov our comrades exit that vay. Oh and don't vorry, if ve die, ve die for the Revolution!" He finished the com of with a barrage of deep laughter.

He continued to laugh as thumbed the button on his PDA that activated the homemade traps and pulled a couple of home brewed frag grenades out of his trenchcoat. And as he fought the crowd toward the main chamber. He didn't stop until he had taken a firing position near Doc. There was going to an explosive little suprise for the Publika's Dogs tonight!

Tag: Darth_Meerkat, Underground

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.