main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Opium: Revolution

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: Devon

I leave a tip on the table and leave 20 min after Doc does and heads for the Sewers enterence. I get my pistol out and put a silence on. I slip into main sewer processing station, unnoticed.

TAG: Doc

2. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    Name: Axel Rhodes
    Ethnicity: Half Caucasian, Half Hispanic
    Faction: N/A (Prisoner)

Appearance: Standing at 6' 5? and weighing in at 270 lbs., Axel possesses a tall and muscular physique, thanks in no small part to his military background. He has a buzzed, black haircut with a stubbly beard.

Traits/Personality: Somewhat enigmatic, scared of quite literally nothing, yet loyal to those he cares for. It is extremely difficult to gain his full trust.

Bio: Axel Rhodes was born into a fractured family, his mother juggling two jobs to keep food on the table and his father an avid alcoholic.

When he was thirteen, the Publika Imperial was established, along with the Religion. The entire world was being fed lies, but Axel was no fool.

At the age of eighteen, despite his distaste for the world?s government, Axel enrolled in the military and became an esteemed soldier on the battlefield. However, after disobeying orders to save one of his comrades, he was sentenced to forty years in prison at the age of 29.

Now, Axel continues to serve his sentence without shame or second-guessing his actions on the battlefield (the soldier he attempted to save was in a coma for three months before he passed away). He wears a silver necklace with a pendant of the Cross, to remind him of what is real.

3. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

I pace around the area that I'm in, which by the looks of it, will be our new base. Where is every one, I think to myself. The Publika Imperial are either becomeing more perceptive....or we have a traitor.

I go and wait for Doc or Jehkyl

TAG: Any underground member that made it to the sewers ((sorry for being gone, semester tests))

4. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    IC: Jehkyl Eiras

He followed Doc back to the new base, anxious to see who had made it out of the raid. The new safehouse was dark and smelled of sweat, something he had gotten used to since he'd joined. One thing was certain, there was a lot smaller crowd here than was at the rally that morning.

He scanned the crowd for familiar faces, and found some of his favorites. Uno, a one eyed sharpshooter, Tall Dan, who measured an impressive 6'7", Snitch, a small mouse-like fellow, and Irons, a man who looked like he could bench a truck. As soon as they saw him, they pushed their way through the crowds toward the mad russian.

"Ivan!" Uno said his gravelly voice barely audible over the din, "How many did you get? Don't be shy, we felt the explosion from here!"

"Less than I vanted, I am still alive after all" Jehkyl replied with a smile "Oh, and ve got you a treat" he said, shoving apizza in their direction.

"You guys are the best!" exclaimed Dan, gesturing to both Jehk and Doc "I'm naming my first born after you!" he said pointing to Doc, his favorite joke to use in these situations.

Jehk drifted away from his hero's welcome, his eyes searching for one of his friends. He was looking for Elisha, one of his favorite people in the underground. He and Lish had joined the underground at the same time and were about the same age. He had always secretly admired her strong sense of duty and her strict beauty.

After a minute or two he gave up on his eyes and turned to his artifice for help. His PDA did not register the pink dot that represented Lish anywhere in the building. He widend the search, looking all throughout his network that spanned 5 miles in all directions. He still didn't find her, but before he could worry, he found an unidentified person in the safe house not twenty feet from his location.

He looked up and found the culprit, a wide eyed young woman with dark skin and hair, of latino origins if he placed his guess, standing near the entrance. She looked confused, as if she was trying to find out where she was and what she had gotten into.

He pushed through his comrades towards her. "Hello, My name is Jehkyl Eiras. Are you a new recruit to the resistance?" he asked with his signature smile.

Tag: Doc, Brutus, SWBeauty

5. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Mariana Trujillo

The young woman just looked around the room. She began to slowly back into a wall. A dark haired man started to walk towards her. She wasn't sure if he was friendly.

"Hello, My name is Jehkyl Eiras. Are you a new recruit to the resistance?"

Mariana looked around to confirm that the man was talking to her. He flashed her a smile and she could tell that he was most definitely friendly.

"I...I really don't know what you mean by recruit to the resistance. I was shoved into here by accident."

Resistance? Resistance to what?

"I don't mean to pry but what are you resisting?"

Tag: Arclite

6. Darth_Meerkat

Darth_Meerkat Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2006
    IC: Doc

"You guys are the best!" exclaimed Dan, gesturing to both Jehk and Doc "I'm naming my first born after you!" he said pointing to Doc, his favorite joke to use in these situations.

"If we live long enough to settle down and have firstborns, I'll name mine after you!" Doc said, finishing their age old joke. Doc looked around the crowded building, hoping to catch sight of a familiar face. He saw Jehkyl talking to what looked like a Latino...a very confused looking Latino at that. Doc wandered over, wondering idly what was going on.

TAG: SWB, Arc, any

7. Arclite

May 3, 2006

"I...I really don't know what you mean by recruit to the resistance. I was shoved into here by accident." she said, pausing for a moment with a genuinely confused look on her face "I don't mean to pry but what are you resisting?"

Jehk's smile faltered. 'Gods, she doesn't know!' he thought, 'She must be a civilian! we have to get her out of here fast! The PI will slap her in chains just for being within one block of us.'

"Stay right there." Jehk said politely his smile returning, even as the blood drained from his face.

He saw Doc struggling through the tightly packed room and met him halfway. "Doc, you von't believe vhat I just found," He paused for a moment giving, Doc a chance to comprehend "The new girl, she is a citizen! Ve need to get her out ov here... now!"

Tag: Meerkat, SWBeauty

8. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"Doc, you von't believe vhat I just found. The new girl, she is a citizen! Ve need to get her out ov here... now!"

Doc sighed. He'd hoped life would be easier after the raid...but for him, a break was just to hard to come by. "Okay, there's no way out through the front door, and I really don't think we should show her our sewer network. We may need to make her a junior Resistance...or knock her out. At least until we can get someone street-cleared to pick her up, convince her she collapsed in a gutter somewhere, and had a bad dream."

TAG: Arc

9. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Mariana Trujillo

"Stay right there."

The man began to walk away from her. Mariana wondered what had worried him so much and why he didn't tell her what they were resisting. It was all quite strange. He began to talk to another man. Mariana just stayed in the same spot not knowing what to do.

Tag: Arclite, Meerkat

10. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005

As he walked up to the car, Standpole had a fleeting feeling that this wasn?t just any car, but a rather important car. As he approached, his muscles tensed.

An unusually happy young woman greeted Jeffery, and that made him even more uneasy. As soon as he peered into the open window, he could also glance a pistol on the dashboard.

?Um?yes ma?am?there is a problem. Your vehicle was tagged as dangerous by the Publika Imperial. How about you get out of the car and we can work this out.?

Jefferies hand dropped casually to his holster. If she decided to, the woman had enough time and cover to pull the gun next to her and kill him. He hoped she didn?t realize this grave fact?because not only would that end his life?but it would most likely end his furious hunt for advancement as well.

TAG: Santary, Dances

Axel Rhodes had dealt many people many misfortunes in his life, and now, like every other criminal in the Chicago State Penitentiary, he had the rest of his life to contemplate those misfortunes in his 8 by 4 standard jail cell. Fortunately for him (and probably unfortunately for the public), Axel was a rather high profile criminal, and had risen to ?boss? status in the Jail where he was ?serving his time?. As was the case with every other prisoner in the institution, Axel could currently be found outside of said cell, in the ?yard?. Unlike every other prisoner in the institution, Axel could be found talking in hushed tones with a particularly unscrupulous (depending on your point of view) guard, in a dark corner.

The particularly unscrupulous guard cautiously looked around behind his back before starting the conversation. ?Mr. Rhodes. I have news from the outside?from the rebellion. Iscariot himself. You are to build up a revolution in here. You see?there is a special man in here. I?m told that you know who it is. If not, you are to find him. Once you get him on your side, you are to build up as much support as you can. It must be done within a week. Is that clear??

TAG: Reynar

GM- At this point most people are at a place where they can proceed by themselves?I?ll leave it for another couple of days or so, and if there is no activity, I?ll jump start it?Great job, you all. My PM box is always open. You really have been showing some great writing...It has been a pleasure thus far.

11. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    IC: Eva

Kareena smoothed her hair and forced down her fear so it looked for all intents and purposes like she was as respectable as ever, then answered her friend, "Yeah, I should, but the way he talked," she shook her head, a brilliant smile filling her face.

"I really felt we all had a chance to bring back the world of yesterday. I felt like we could once again have freedom, the choice of who and what we wanted to worship! It sounded like we could reintroduce a chance to learn. Not just what the government wishes, but what you do as well!" Kareena exclaimed. Grinning, she said simply, "The man has a golden tounge."

Eva shook her head, but smiled. She knew Kareena was always deeply inspired by Iscariot?s speeches, sometimes too inspired. But Eva couldn?t say she wasn?t inspired just as much. Of course, one of the two friends had to keep a certain level of worry and suspicion of the world at all times if they were to stay out of a prison cell. And it surely wasn?t going to be Kareena that night.

Suddenly a flash of light crossed her eyes, and Eva looked up at the review mirror. At seeing the source of the blinding light, Eva murmured a Spanish curse under her breath. It was a police car, of course!

Eva considered speeding up and trying to loose their pursuer. Her present situation was the worst ever to be stopped by an officer. There was a gun in the dashboard. Both of the passengers were foreigners, and worse, one of them was European. Her uncontrollable accent would give her away too easily. Last time she was caught escaping from a rally, her license had been rebuked for six months and she was only up to four. And finally, the car itself wasn?t supposed to be in the streets for a year.

Eva repeated the curse over and over, and was about to stump on the accelerator when Kareena stopped her.

"We have to pull over," she whispered frantically, "otherwise we'd look even more suspicious."

Eva sighed deeply and immediately disagreed with the idea, until she glanced over to the gas meter. Of course, it was almost empty. The thing was really just running on the smell of gas. There was no way she could make a run for it for longer than a few minutes. And then, where could they run to? She had to stop and?well, look as unsuspicious as she could for the officer.

Pulling over, Eva looked at Kareena and signaled at the pistol with her eyes just in case.

"Hello, Officer. Is there a problem?" said Kareena when Eva lowered her window.

The officer seemed to look over the car, and Eva swallowed hard when he spotted the gun on the dashboard.

?Um?yes ma?am?there is a problem. Your vehicle was tagged as dangerous by the Publika Imperial. How about you get out of the car and we can work this out.?

Eva breathed hard and stared up at him. She could reach for the gun, she thought. She could just threaten and scare him a bit and get away. Without a second thought, for she didn?t know what other thought she could come up with it, Eva grabbed the gun from the dashboard with a speed she didn?t know she had and pointed it at the officer?s chest.

?How about you stay where you are and put your weapon on the ground, officer?? she asked, putting on a hard, fearless mask.

TAG: MASTERPRENN, Dances

12. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

Doc, Jehkyl. Whats is our plan now. I Look at StarWarsBeauty (Forgot her name) Who's she?

TAG: Jehkyl and Doc.

13. Reynar_Tedros

Reynar_Tedros Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 3, 2006
    IC: Axel Rhodes
    Prison Yard

Beads of sweat continued to slowly trickled down Axel's chiseled visage, as he'd just finished his daily exercises before his scheduled meeting with the guard. His upper body muscles bulged through the creases of the tight white tanktop he had on, and his breathing had finally settled.

"Mr. Rhodes. I have news from the outside... from the rebellion. Iscariot himself. You are to build up a revolution in here. You see... there is a special man in here. I?m told that you know who it is. If not, you are to find him. Once you get him on your side, you are to build up as much support as you can. It must be done within a week. Is that clear?"

Axel caught a fellow inmate staring at him and the guard while clipping his toenails. He shot him a quick glare, and that was all that was necessary to make the dark-skinned prisoner's focus revert to his filthy feet.

"A revolution," Axel repeated. "Well hell, this entire prison's one big rebellion, except all of the inmates are too damn scared to do anything." His voice was deep and gruff, signs of a battle-hardened soldier. "I got plenty of young guns who will jump off a fifty story building if I ask them to. And I got some ex-soldiers in here. Shouldn't be too hard." If these orders were from Iscariot himself, then something was definitely up. And Axel wanted in. But first, he had to get out.

Tag: Prenn

14. DancesWithBlasters

DancesWithBlasters Jedi Knight star 4

Jan 22, 2006
    IC: Kareena

?How about you stay where you are and put your weapon on the ground, officer??

"Sir," Kareena murmured commandingly, "it would be best if you did as she suggested. Now, please, drop the gun. No one wants unnecessary blood on their hands, but I somehow doubt that you're going to conveniently forget this episode." She raised her black eyebrows. "What do you say, Officer? Surely you're not that desperate for some attention that you would risk your own life? Think of your family," she said, trying to sound as persuasive as possible. "Make your choice, sir. Do you really want to die in the line of duty?"

TAG: PRENN, Dahlia

15. Penguinator

Penguinator Former Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 23, 2005
    Carmine

Carmine's phone buzzed. He checked it silently, and looked up at the Security team.

"If you'll excuse me, I must be leaving."

He didn't wait for an answer. His contacts had picked up word of Underground activity - highly visible underground activity. If he moved quickly, Carmine would have a chance at crippling one of their cells.

He left the building, and called for a car.

Tag: Publika

16. Arclite

May 3, 2006

Doc sighed before saying,"Okay, there's no way out through the front door, and I really don't think we should show her our sewer network. We may need to make her a junior Resistance...or knock her out. At least until we can get someone street-cleared to pick her up, convince her she collapsed in a gutter somewhere, and had a bad dream."

Just then, Dev showed up at their side. "Doc, Jehkyl. What's our plan now." he asked as he spared a glance over to the newcomer "who's she"

Jehk shrugged and replied to Doc,"Nyet. Maybe this is a sign ov some sort. Maybe ve are should open her eyes to the vorld around her. She doesn't even realize that ve are fighting a var, much less vhat it is for." He paused for a moment, his seldom used emotions kicking in,"And if ve return her to the streets, to her original life, the Publika vill just kill her to get the point across to her nieghbors. She is one of us now."

He thought about what he had just said, realizing that it probably sounded crazy, him accepting the girl before even knowing so much as her name. He knew Doc probably wouldn't like the idea either, but he stood strong by his statement. There was something in her voice when she had asked 'what are you resisting' that had goaded him to this suggestion.

Tag: Meerkat, Brutus, SWBeauty

17. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

Doc looked at the Russian as if he were insane. "You mean to tell me you want to pick up some stranger who could be working for the PI, implicate her in our life, when we don't know a thing about her except she's a Latino who claims to know nothing." Doc had to fight to keep his voice low...every instinct screamed at him to shoot first and ask questions after cleaning his rifle and eating. He liked spending his time at the Resistance's front lines. He hated it when circumstances forced him into a safehouse like this one.

"Besides which," he continued. "Do you think anyone has time to train her? I mean, Eva and Kareena probably have to much work to do pretending to be a mindless PI cit. And questions would be asked if we suddenly took her in. Her house would suddenly become deserted. Her family would be pulled in for questioning, and their friends, and their friend's friends. The only way this thing can end is in trouble or a big hassle for us." Doc pictured what could happen. If they had to keep the girl with them, there would have to be a big diversion that she couldn't survive, sufficient DNA would have to be left to prove to the Inspector Corps that she was dead, and it would undoubtedly fall to somebody in their cell to train her, as they were the ones to pick her up. Doc crossed his arms and continued muttering to himself.

TAG: Brutus, Arc

18. starwarsbeauty

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Mariana

Mariana watched the three men talk and look at her then continue talking. This was quite confusing, but her curiosity was definitely sparked.

Slowly, Mariana began to walk over to the group. They were so obviously talking about her and she had a right to know what they were saying. Arriving near them she cleared her throat.

"Excuse me. Can one of you tell me what is going on? I have places I need to be."

Tag: Meerkat, Brutus, Arclite

19. Darth_Meerkat

Oct 4, 2006

"Excuse me. Can one of you tell me what is going on? I have places I need to be."

This is not good, Doc thought, while at the same time trying to come up with a sufficient story. What to say, what to do? Doc blurted out the first thing that came to his mind...which probably wasn't the best thing in the world to do. It wasn't exactly his fault, though. Years of training were hard to ignore.

"That's classified, ma'am." Doc said smartly, coming to a parade ground rest as he did. Either he would appear a criminal trying to hide something, or a PI soldier responding to years of glowbox brainwashing. For her sake, he hoped it was the latter.

TAG: SWB, Arc, Brutus

20. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- Great job thus far, cats! Update coming soon, but I'd like to take this oppurtunity to ask you all to go vote in the RPF awards...located in the Role Playing Resource Forum.

Thanks!

21. Darth_Brutus666

Dec 25, 2006

I'll train the girl.....Let me take care of it.

TAG: SWBeauty, Doc, and Jekyrl.

22. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    GM Approved

The Sheet

Name: Aiden Leighton Hall
    Ethnicity: English (Great Britain)
    Faction: Exile

Appearance: tall, very pale, dark brown eyes (seemingly black), Michael Corvin (Underworld) style http://www.avatarist.com/avatars/Movies/Underworld/Underworld-Evolution/Michael-Corvin.gif)

Traits/Personality: Some what paranoid due to escape from
    the Publika Imperial

Bio: Aiden was raised in the Publika Imperial and was thought to be destined to be a near general. He was an excellent soldier and moved up the ranks extremely fast. However, once he got to see the real insides of the Republika he became informed more then he could have ever wished for. He knew all their secret and he knew all their plans, or at least he though he did.

Soon after he fled the corrupt Republika. He and took refuge where ever he could find it. But hearing whispers among old ears and disguised men and woman, Aiden heard of the Undergroung. Now he has to know more about this underground organization and has set out to find them.

[b]Aiden Leighton Hall[/b]
    [i]In the not so distant past[/i]

Aiden rested in a deserted apartment, reading a torn and worn book that he had found in a dumpster in the core depths of "utopia". He shifted his weight and turned the page. It was a political biography of the Publika Imperial and it's rebels. Some parts of the pages were stained so bad that he had to skip a paragraph and move on to the the next. Other whole pages were torn out.

Aiden closed the book and walked over to the the window that he had closed off with a set of old bent blinds. Mildew had developed in the top right corner and looked like it was quickly spreading. He bent down a single blind and looked down upon the buzzing street below. The ignorant people were so lucky he thought. [i]To never have gotten tied up into a horrid nightmare like this would have been more then I could ever wish for. But I have started on my journey to end the Republika and now I must follow through.[/i]

He turned back around and stretched. Despite the fact that this particular apartment he was in was atrocious the building as a whole was rather nice. Judging from the outside no one would have guessed that there was an abandoned apartment that was sheltering a runaway rebel in it.

But just as Aiden went to return to his book he heard a group of feet outside in the hall, it sounded like they were running and the slight thud of a combat boot made his stomach jump into his throat. "Oh ****!" He quickly looked around for a place to hide. The window was a single pane of glass, so there was no way of getting out there. He looked to the white shutter-closet doors and ran to them quickly shutting himself inside. But just as he almost had them closed the closet door jammed. He opened it again and tried slamming it shut but it was no good. He tried again and again and again. By now the banging on the door had gotten deafening, no doubt from the Republika's soldier's battering ram that would soon have the door down in splinters.

"No, no, NO!!!" He slammed the door shut one last time. The apartment's door almost disintegrated under the final blow of the ram. Aiden gave up on closing the shutter door all the way and cowered into the darkest corner of the closest. The soldiers crept closer and closer to the cracked shutter-closet doors. Aiden could hear their combat boots thud the moldy carpet. A buzzing transmission was sent over the soldier's headset. [i]"Yes, sir."[/i] the soldier's turned to go. Aiden took this as a godsend, his life could have been over. He stood up and reached for the door just as a gloved hand reached through the shutter door and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt.

Aiden fought, driving the heel of his hand towards the captain's nose, making blood flow free from the captain's distorted face. The next soldier came at Aiden with a steel rod that was about two feet long. The soldier swung at Aiden, but Aiden caught the guards arm and swung his elbow into the guar

23. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

Is this thread dying or something?

BUMP

I guess? What's going on?

24. Arclite

May 3, 2006
    OOC: nope just waiting for the most dramatic moment.

25. Renson

Jan 2, 2006
    OOC

And what would that be?

PM me if you have to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.