main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

NSWRPF Archive Opium: Revolution

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by PRENNTACULAR, Dec 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renson

Renson Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 2, 2006
    Aden Leighton Hall
    Prison Yard

Before he could get even a quarter way through his cigar Aiden was driven fully awake by a crashing metal on metal sound as a guard slammed his night stick on the cell's metal bars. "Waky, waky. You got yard time, let's go scum."

Aidem dragged himself off the cot and onto his feet, grunting the whole time. He removed the cigar to spit a mouthful of spit and blood out, at least it looked like it was going to stop bleeding soon.

He was led outside with Axel in front of him. The guard seemed to tolerate both their cigars, of course only because Aiden was with Axel Rhodes.

While being led outside the prison guard walked back to Aiden. "I know who you are." The guard looked around looking to see if there was anyone close enough to hear him. "Sir," this was the first time that Aiden had heard 'Sir' in reference to himself in a long time, "I am completely with you, but you understand why I can't do anything." The guard looked at him, almost apologetically.

Aiden nodded meekly, this could be a very good source to have in the near future. The arrived at the bright door and were led into a yard where four other prisoners were already outside.

He puffed on his cigar and blew it out slowly, it had proven to be extremely relaxing for him. He walked over to a certain place with Axel, he seemed to know where he was going. The stood their in silence, yet it wasn't awkward, Axel seemed to be checking out the other guards, seeming to be forming a plan in his head.

Just then a man dressed in a formal military suit approached the two. Just the sight of a higher up military man made Aiden flare up with rage. He wanted to steel his night stick and kill the man right where he stood. In Aiden's eyes, he part part of the betrayal of the country.

"Gentlemen. How are you doing today?" His very tone was demeaning and condescending. That bastard.

"We're inmates,"
    he said with his usual gruff tone. "How do you think we're doing today?" Aiden laughed silently. Axel had a point. But Aiden's face hurt, so he kept to himself wanting the hypocrite to get to the point.

"Now I'm sure you didn't come all this way to ask us if we brushed our teeth this morning. What is it that you want?" Aiden stood there puffing on his Cuban cigar the bleeding on the inside of his mouth slowly stopping. He had a feeling that with even the slightest slip of words, it would start right up again.

Tag: Penguinator, Reynar

2. Arclite

Arclite Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2006
    IC: Jehkyl Eiras

Jehkyl was shocked by the sudden and brash actions taken by Devon. He had known the man for a while, hell he had recruited him into the revolution, but still he had not expected him to tazer the poor girl. This wasn't making covincing her to see the Publika's tyranny, and her eventual recruitment, any easier.

He glowered at Dev and storming off to the back room. He turned to Doc, "Lets deal vith this later" he said before cracking a smile and clapping him on the shoulder, "Ve have a dinner to attend, comrade!"

The dining room was dank and smelly, but still much better than the main room where the other rebels were gathered. As Jehk entered the room, he took a deep breath, taking in the smell of the rebellion. A table sat in the center of the room covered in brick rations and surrounded by the leaders of the rebellion. One stood out in particular, Barnabus Iscariot.

?Thank you for arriving on such short notice, and thank you for your loyalty.? He started.

Jehk wasn't terribly perceptive, his mind wandering from chemical equations and recipes for explosives most of the time, but he could see the man's despiration. After a few minutes of his speech, Jehk noticed something he hadn't ever seen in thier leader before; he was doubtful. Jehkyl couldn't shake the feeling of hopelessness that took hold of his heart, the feeling that he had thrown his life away.

That was until Barnabus spoke eight words that raised his spirits, "I have a very dangerous mission for you."

his smile slowly crept across his face as he wrapped his mind around the words. 'Dangerous for who?' he thought as Barnibus asked their loyalty.

As he finished, Jehkyl stood up slamming a fist on his chest and yelling in russian "Long live the revolution!" he switched back to english to speak to Barnabus, "My life, everything I am or ever vill be, belongs to this cause. And I pity the fools who stand in the vay of freedom, for I vill do everything in my power to bring them down, for good" Jehk sat back down, feeling better than he had in a long time.

Tag: Rebellion

3. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005

A wise man once said "as life gets longer, awful feels softer". If this was indeed the case, Jeffery Standpole was having a very soft day. The 'seasoned' officer took a moment to bask in self pity, and then fragilely opened his small lips. "Well, 'mam...you...I mean...I...I would have to report you...but I'm sure this is all just a misunderstanding...we can work it out back at the station! Just...just...just put the gu...gun down, and everything will be okay."

Looking up the business end of the handgun, Jeffery Standpole had a sinking feeling that the day was about to get a little more soft...

TAG: Santary, Dances

The Wolf stood on top of the sky scraper. Silently, he watched the robotic members of the public go about their meaningless existence. If only they knew... he thought to himself. They were in the midst of a war, and they didn't even know about it. The glowboxes fed their minds with arbitrary things the government deemed important...and while they went about their days, the real men did work that mattered. Wolf was a real man. He was ready for blood. The blood of Iscariot himself. Two days ago, he had been approached by the defense secretary himself, and had been asked to assassinate the leader of the rebellion. He had also been given all the information the government had on the rebellion, which was hardly any at all. Wolf had discovered in the last two days that, like all underground crime rings, the Rebellion had a vast system of contacts, double agents, lackeys, and hit men. It was the lackeys and body guards that the assassin found himself facing now. Before he could get to the big dog, he had to wade through the muck of small foot soldiers. And this was no easy task.

But, like all missions, one must start somewhere. And that starting point for the Wolf was this little safehouse.

TAG: Morakai

GM- Morakai, you can feel free to have your man fight his way through the safe house and whatnot, killing of NPC's and the like. You can tag me whenever you like, and I'll put up a post of your progress and how much further you have to go untill you reach your destination...(compuer files...). The rest of you, I left you up to your own devices. If you need an update from me, or need clarification, feel free to PM me any time. Great job!

4. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    IC: Mariana Trujillo

Mariana felt as everything went into slow motion. One of the men brought a gun up and she could see his finger pulling the trigger...

Opening her eyes, Mariana saw the three men leave and enter a room. Why would one of them tazer her? At least she assumed it was a tazer considering she was up and walking. When they had all entered Mariana opened the door and slipped into the room, trying not to make noise. A bearded, worn, man began to talk.

?Thank you for arriving on such short notice, and thank you for your loyalty.? ?For the past three or four months, I have had?suspicions. This latest police raid has simply verified them. Our order is splitting. There are those?who seem to not want me in power any more. I called you all here, because quite frankly, I have run out of options. I fear there will soon be a play for my life that I cannot avoid, and that from there the revolution will crumble. We cannot allow this to happen. I fear that unless the proper precautions are in place when I die, our cause will die with me. I don?t want that to happen. So?I called you all here. Through your actions, you all have proven to be loyal to our cause?not our organization. With that being the case, I want you all to know, I have a very dangerous mission for you. Before I go into details?I will need to have your assured loyally and acceptance. There is a very good chance that this could end up taking your lives?and it will be very, very hard to complete. You will not only need to watch out for your enemies?but also your friends. But if you complete it, the revolution will reach it?s highest point, and most likely, success. Do you accept?

Jehkyl was the first to speak.

"My life, everything I am or ever vill be, belongs to this cause. And I pity the fools who stand in the vay of freedom, for I vill do everything in my power to bring them down, for good"

This made Mariana very curious. They were against the police and the police had raided them so they were doing something illegal. But the way this man talked was inspiring in a way. He believed in his cause and he had these men following him even to the point of death. If Mariana knew what they were rebelling against or revolutionizing, this man's speech would have persuaded her to join. Taking a deep breath, the woman decided to speak.

"I believe I have heard something I was not supposed to hear, therefore, I believe you should tell me what is going on."

Tag: Prenn, Arclite, Meerkat, Brutus

5. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    IC: Devon

I hear the girl that I tasered speak.

"I believe I have heard something I was not supposed to hear, therefore, I believe you should tell me what is going on."

I stare at my comrades in the room, slowly I pull out my MP-80 sub machine gun but keep it behind my back. "Well" I ask everyone "Should we tell her, or....."

TAG: Prenn, Arclite, Meerkat, SWB

6. Morkai

Morkai Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 29, 2005
    IC: Wolf

He moved silently across the rooftop, his feet making no noise as he crossed the space...a shadow among shadows. Gently aqnd quickly he took out a small knife and pried open a airvent. Wolf was garbed all in black, soft soled shin length boots, black combat trousers, black form fitting wrist length top and a black mask that only left his eyes showing, on the combat vest he wore were an assortment of knives, grenades and various methods of death. He wore a silenced 9mm strapped to his thigh and his prefered method of death, the one he was infamous for was snug on his back in its sheath, a jet black handled ninja sword poked over his shoulder. It was his trademark that what ever the target he always got close enough for the blade.

An hour later he dropped silently out of a grate in a janitors closet and listened at the door, the sounds of a lone guard winding his way down the corridor greeted him. Wolf glided out of the small room behind the unfortunate,and gripped him on either side of his jaw the man had no time to cry out before his neck was snapped and he was dragged silently into the janitors room. Wolf heard two more voices coming closer, he slid to the far wall next to where the corridor intersected another...he waited. Two men came around the corner discussing banalities women, magazines, food. The second man looked up to see two cold eyes glittering at him from the dark then there was a flash, the first man went down, his throat slit. As he fell to his knee's gurgling Wolf spun delivering a spin side kick to the seconds sternum, cracking it. He hit the wall hit a thud cracking plaster as Wolf twisted around, the sword spinnning into a reverse stab, pinning the guard to the wall, he pulled the blade free letting the dead man slide to the floor and moved into the depths of the building...he had a job to do.

TAG:GM

7. Darth_Brutus666

Darth_Brutus666 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 25, 2006
    ((OOC: Where did everyone go it has been 5 days since someone else has posted))

8. starwarsbeauty

starwarsbeauty Jedi Master star 4

Feb 1, 2005
    OOC: I am waiting for some others to post!

9. PRENNTACULAR

PRENNTACULAR VIP star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 21, 2005
    GM- I think I'm going to stick the fork in this one. Lack of time on my part, as well as other things led to the demise of this good idea. Thank you all for participating in this game...you did wonderful. My PM box is open for complaints/death threats/questions, or anything else. Thank you all for making this game go wonderfully whilst it lasted, and I look froward to playing with you in the future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.