main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Atlantic OPPM: Up close and Uncensored!!

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by OPPM, Oct 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Izird

Izird Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 29, 2001
    Yeah, it's not so much that I find it offensive, because I don't. I just can't participate in such conversations, nor do I want to, and I really want to maintain the good relationships I've established here.

2. DarthBabe

DarthBabe Jedi Grand Master star 7

Mar 18, 2002
    No! No! Izird!

//rips the Jedi robe of Derek

Here...Sith robes are sexier!

//helps Derek put it on.

3. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    D'oh! I was having fun being naked :(

4. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Come...we shall go somewhere else and I'll help you out of that robe.

5. wild_karrde

wild_karrde Jedi Grand Master star 7

Oct 8, 1999
    To the Bordello!

6. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    YOU RIPPED MY JEDI ROBE!!!!! [face_shocked]

NOW what am I gonna wear?

*runs around naked looking for dense foliage*

*hides in dense foliage*

I guess I shouldn't have given him my Jedi robe. :p

7. Daughter_of_Yubyub

Daughter_of_Yubyub Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 8, 2002
    Okay! I'm completely :confused: who was it?

8. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    It was Tammy...DOY. I was confused to at first.

//hands Ryan a new Jedi robe

9. Star5248z

Star5248z Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 27, 2002
    [face_shocked] haha!!! Thanks for saving him Tammy!!!!

10. Grand-Admiral_Stan

Grand-Admiral_Stan Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 25, 2002
    unbelievable !! --

11. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    That DOY was confused or that Ryan was running around with out his robe???

12. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    Yeah. i have a sick mind.

13. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    Yeah, Ry should know better that to go out without his SW boxers on!!! hehe JK, I wouldn't know! :p

14. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Well, at least the thread accomplished it's purpose somewhat before it went down the tubes...

No...Ryan would be running around with his poker card boxers on!!! LOL! [face_laugh]

*ponders her life as she awaits a death blow from Ryan*

Oh, the stories I could tell...but so not gonna!!

Ryan, you were at the apartment for Spanky's boxer trauma, weren't you? I guess it would have been Dave Hargest's trauma, too...LOL!

15. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    haha! :p poker cards???

16. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    *zips mouth*

Yeah, so anyways, guess what happened to me tonight? If someone wants to say God doesn't still intervene in the lives of His children, after tonight I would be able to fight them even more on that one!

Ok, so I had just come from North Head, because I had to go pay my ferry ticket (now, the only one who can truly know where I'm talkin about is Ryan, so y'all can just imagine...). Well, before I had done that, I had put my clothes to wash at the landromat. I went to pay my ticket, and was driving back, but decided to stop at the Christian school where I teach. This is about a mile from the landromat. Anyhoo, I got out of the car, and set my Spelling book curriculum guide and wallet on top of my car, because I was gonna go inside and type up a spelling test for tomorrow. Well, I got distracted by checking my transmission fluid, and looked at the clock, and said, gee, I should go change my clothes to the dryer now. So I get in the car and drive down to the landromat. I get to the landromat, and go to reach for my wallet to get money. Then, I realized something...

I LEFT MY WALLET AND CURRICULUM BOOK SITTING ON TOP OF MY CAR WHEN I PULLED OUT OF THE SCHOOL!!!!

So I did what any normal person would do...I panicked. Pulled out of the landromat, and drove back down to the school, looking on the side of the road and everything for it. Nothing. So I park at the school, and walked the mile back up to the landromat, looking at the side of the road. Nothing. So I walked back (2 miles, round trip) to the Christian school on the other side of the road. Still nothing.

I get back to the school. I knew that someone had to have picked it up, because, if anything, you can't miss the curriculum book, and I hadn't found that. At this time, I'm almost totally defeated. I had prayed the whole way there and back. I had no idea what was goin to happen. All I knew was that God was reassuring me that it would be found. I just had no idea how. But the Bible says that God takes care of even the littlest sparrow, so will He not much more take care of me? I just had to be patient (which anyone will tell you is NOT one of my strong points!) Well, I got my clothes from the landromat (still wet, cause I had no money to dry them), and went to the RCMP building to see if anyone had turned them in. No. Such. LUCK! So I left my name and number, and came home, all the way praying that there would be a message on my answering machine. I get home. My answering machine light is blinking. So here's Tammy, Please, God, Please God Please! as I push the play button. My landlord is on the machine.

Hey, Tammy, this is Tammy. I was wondering if you were possibly missing something, like your wallet and a school book!

A father of one of the elementary students in the Christian school had driven by the school a few minutes after I pulled out, and saw the books and wallet layin in the middle of the road!! He had no idea who I was, but his wife did, and called everywhere tryin to get my number. My landlord finally got ahold of my answering machine, and had left the message. I called her, crying, and got the number of the student's parents. I talked to Lukas' (the student) mother, and Lukas (Eckhart...do you know them, Ryan? From North Head?) is bringing my wallet and book with him to school tomorrow!

This was my night. I don't think I've ever been so worried before. At least not for a long time. But again, worrying is in vain. Thank you, God!!!! Thought y'all might enjoy that...

Walking down the road looking, I knew this would be one of those stories that's not at all funny when they are happening, but absolutely hilarious after the fact. Thought y'all might need a little boost. Remember, God still does perform miracles! He did so tonight, that's for sure!! :D

17. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    wow, awesome Tammy!
    PS: Ryan, I hope that 'dense foliage' didn't consist of a thorn bush!!! hehe!!! ok, enough about Ryan!!!

18. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Does this mean I can start callin you Homer now, too, Fuller? ;)

19. Star5248z

Sep 27, 2002
    hehe!!! please don't! he uses enough Simpson's anaolgies on a regular basis as is!!!! I don't remember why he's called Fuller?

20. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    LOL Tammy you lost your wallet again ?!?!

21. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    LOL!! I forgot about that!!

Yes...yes, I lost it again.... ;)

Theresa, one word... Joyride *shudder*

22. DarthBabe

Mar 18, 2002
    Did you find your wallet yet Tammy?

23. Izird

Oct 29, 2001
    Oh Candy Cane...is Candy Cane out there? Baa baa Black Sheep! Caaaaaandy Caaaaaane....

24. AT-ST_DRIVER

AT-ST_DRIVER Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 1, 2001
    i could tell you why i personally believe that God intervenes, but that would involve a long story about getting chased by cops. maybe later.

25. Sar-Tamber-lac

May 24, 2002
    Adam: Woohoo, story time! :D

Ryan: Bite me! :p *pokes Ryan's side*

Tara: Yes, I did. The student brought it in with him today!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.