main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Optimus Prime attacks Iraq!!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by OddeBogodde, Mar 28, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
  2. Mara_Jade_Fan

Mara_Jade_Fan Jedi Knight star 6

Feb 1, 2002
    I saw that... I could think of a lot worse names than Optimus Prime... it sounds pretty cool actually. There was a teacher in Arizon that changed her name to Obi-wan Kenobi back in 1999 when TPM came out, I remember that from the news. People have a right to change their names to whatever they want. It is quite expensive to do so (over $1,000 I believe)... so if they can come up with the money, they should be able to do it.

3. OddeBogodde

OddeBogodde Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 24, 2002
    It's not that expensive, Brandon changed his last name recently to his Dad's name, he's now Brandon Pinto instead of Hillock, it cost him some dough, but not nearly 1k.

4. Anakin_Skywalker_X

Anakin_Skywalker_X Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 9, 2002
    Acctouly its only 1,000 if you r going to change it to a already liscents name. See, the chick that changed her name to Obi-Wan Kenobi didnt have to pay anything, a radio station did it as a promoshnol joke dearing the time of TPM. But the radio staiton didnt know that they were going to have to pay Lucusfilm a grip of money to do it. So if you r plaing on changing your name to any Star Wars cheracter make sure its not publusized or Lucus will sue your a^& !

But to just change your name costs about 200$ for the paper work and about another 50 bucks to publsize it in a locol news paper.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.