main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

O.C, CA Orange County Saber Academy

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Zhi-don, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthCarcinus

DarthCarcinus Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 28, 2006
    It is with great pleasure that I announce that my apprentice Lori has passed her trials and has now ascended to the rank of Lady of the Sith. She fought bravely, Jedi and Sith alike to rise
    to her new title, and I am proud of her. The utter destruction of Master phil in the 3rd battle was amazing.

To Sith Lords and Jedi Knights... I present to you

Darth Pernicia: Dark Lady of the Sith!

Now... Pernicia.... go... do what must be done... CELEBRATE!!!!!![face_devil]

2. DarthMalum

DarthMalum Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 28, 2006
    MAn This sounds like fun, I wish more people in the IEFF duled, I would so love to learnmore, and fight faster more intense

3. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    The other night I received my Mace Windu FX saber and soon I'm going to be sending it to get modded so I can spar with you guys. Hopefully I'll have a sparing ready light saber by the end of June. Can't wait! By the by, I'm from the L.A.F.F. and one of the few in my FF who wants to spar with light sabers. See you guys soon.

4. Zhi-don

Zhi-don Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 22, 2005
    Attention Jedi and Sith;

We need more fighters for a line battle at the Relay for Life charity event in Fullerton on June 23rd.

We will do a Jedi vs Sith line battle with 2 champion duels. No formal training is necessary, but we will have to certify that you are safe before you can fight. We will do this well before the fight.

If you have a costume and an LED or EL lightsaber, please PM me if you are interested in joining us.

Let's have some fun.

5. JediBaja

JediBaja Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2005
    I remember reading previously about some members getting some carbon fiber blades from Randomsabers. The site is having a sale (ends June 30th) on them: if you purchase 5 or more, you get the machined accessory kits for free! So for those interested, you can set up a group order.

6. Scarron

Scarron Jedi Youngling

Jun 18, 2007
    Does anyone have a link of a list of the current masters and knights?

7. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    You should go sign up on the OCSWS Message Forums

This thread on the message forum has that list, but it needs to be updated, which I just put in a request to have someone do.

8. FatFReeMIlk

FatFReeMIlk Jedi Youngling

Jul 21, 2007
    Wow - first time here. I'll be coming back for more info on local events!

Star Wars Goodies!

9. Jedi-Loreen

Jedi-Loreen Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2002
    I didn't even see any Star Wars stuff on your ebay auction, which seems to be the only reason you were posting on this message board in various forums. :rolleyes:

Thank you for your SPAM :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.