main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Order 66 (19 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Climperoonie, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RuneEisahn

RuneEisahn Jedi Knight star 2

Jul 10, 2008
    IC:Cin Drallig

Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig deflected numerous blaster bolts. He and a small group of 50 Jedi Knights made there stand in the Room of a Thousand Fountains. Cin did his best, using his mastery of Soresu to his advantage. He moved his green blade in a counter clock wise fashion and deflected laser fire into a neraby trooper.

Then, he saw what he feared. Anakin Skywalker, newly christened Darth Vader, walked into the room. His saber drawn for blood. Cin Drallig raised his blade in anticipation. While the Jedi and Clones sbattled through out the Temple, Cin went face to face against Darth Vader.

"Anakin, you do not need to do this." Cin pleaded, before Anakin raised his blade and attacked. Cin raised hi blade to parry the strike, before pushing his blade forward an pressing the attack to Vader. Striking high and low, Cin used every trick in the book that he knew. But he couldn't get through Vaders defence. Taking a jab to Vaders left leg, Cin suddenly pivoted on his feet to get behind Vader.

Suddenly he heard a yell and running. Cin turned to fing a Padawan, Whie Malreaux came running. "Whie, no!!!!!!!!!!" Cin called out, but it was too late. Whie fell with a slash across the chest. He heard another yell and saw another Padawan, Bene run towards Vader, trying to avenge her fallen friend. "No, don't!!!!!!!!" Cin called out. Vader reached out his hand and choked Bene.Cin, trying to free the Padawan, attacked Vader.

Vader raisedhis lightsaber arm and restarted the duel. Then inm one fast motion, he slashed Cin through the shoulder. ealising he was about to die, Cin used a powerful Force Push and knocked Vader against the wall. Then, seeing only a few Jedi left alive, Cin ran through a secret passageand into the dark street of Corusant.

TAG:Any

2. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    Taking the conflit between the two as uneeded to pay any attention to, Jar'then flies off, returning to Tatooine, landing the gift that Aruk had gotten him. Even though it wasn't exactly the 'Star Destroyer' he had hoped for, it was still a beauty, being a Tartan-class patrol cruiser, it would still be of use to him. As he gets off of his ship, a clone comes running up to him.

"Sir!" He states, saluting, "Imperial Star Destroyer has been dectected, looks like one of the newer Acclamator-class ones."

"Well that's not good, get the Star Front into the hangar, we can't let the Empire find this place, or the ship." Jar'then orders, rushing to the control center. As he entered the room, he hits the cloaking device activation button, and enters the workshop where the Tartan-class was being put.

3. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus was grinning as the Jedi drew his saber, his black eyes going through him to see past him. Seeing the man try to talk with furiousity, Marcus' grin grew wider, "I choose to fight, dear Jedi, no doubt your skill should match your haughty tone..."

TAG: LittleDawg

4. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Jar'then

As Jar'then peers outside, the star destroyer begins to land, at what appears to be a distance that would set it near Mos Eisley.

"Well, that's strange. Why would they head for Mos Eisley unless..." Jar'then thinks out loud to himself. "Ah crud. Sev, TC-1290, with me, I think I know what's to happen." Jar'then shouts, panicking. He proceeds to board the Shadow Weaver, droids boarding it at a fair pace. He then took off, flying to Mos Eisley, watching his prediction happen. Imperials were skivving the city for people whoi have Jedi connections. No-one actually knew of Jar'then's abilities, but he was afraid that if any other Jedi were he, they might get exposed.

"Get ready Sev, the sniper hole is open, if I give you the mark, you know what to do, right?" Jar'then says, knowing that the true way to stop this was eliminating the destroyer first, but that required demolitions, and it not being on the planet.

"Yes sir, put a nice bolt into their heads." Sev replies giddily, patting his DC. Sighing, Jar'then watches as one of the citizen was beging to get beaten up.

"TC, is the cloaking up?" Jar'then asks the other clone, hoping that they wouldn't have been noticed.

"Yes sir." The clone simply replies, directing droids to the turrets.

"Good." Jar'then says as he looks to Sev, "See the group of civilians being attacked, put holes in the troopers' brains." Sev simply nods happily, and proceeds to nail each one with expertise. Nearby troopers panic, and proceed back to the ship, thinking that there was something huge targeting them.

"TC, deply one of the scuicide droids, program it to locate the core of that Destroyer." Jar'then says as he turns the ship and brings it closer to the ground.

Tag: ...*tumbleweed*...

5. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    Username: Droitanis6
    Name: Zentha-Kla
    Species: Draethos
    Faction: Bounty Hunter
    Secondary Faction/Rank: Rogue Jedi
    Appearence: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Draethos_UAA.jpg
    Clothes: Red scarf around his neck,Golden armor belt with a gem in the center,under that is A black bounty hunter like suit
    Personality: Zentha is the type to care only about himself. He quiet and calm, which helps him sneak up on bounty. He also has a extreme dislike of humans.
    Age: 150(Species has long life span,they aren't consider middle aged until 400 years old)
    Force Sensitivity : High
    Weapons: Grey Lightsaber that gives off a blueish glow, IR-5 blaster pistol, Fibercord whip, Data breaker
    Lightsaber combat form : Shiim
    Important NPCS:
    Ship/Transport: Astral Screamer
    Model: YT-1760 transport
    Biography: Born on Draethos, Zentha was raised by his parents friends after his parents died due to illness. He lived a fairly normal life, unaware of his jedi potentials. He because aware of his potentials as he entered adulthood (which lasts till they are 400 due to their long life span)when some jedi landed on his planet. He was then taken to the Jedi council and began his jedi training. He trained for may years and became a jedi knight at the age of 93(still considered young by his race). Sometime before the jedi execution, Zentha left the jedi's and became a Bounty Hunter, only taking bountys that interested him.

Others: His race has the ability of telephy

6. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

"Fine then, you shall die mind you. But I guess it's no morethen you deserve." Red reg said as he lept onto the offensive issueing a blood crutling Force scream as he leapt towards his opponent, blue saber ignited towards the Sith's heart.

Tag: Marcus

OOC- and Marcus, Nar Shaddaa's docking platforms are only about 20 feet from side to side, and were standing in the middleish area so try to keep the environment in mind.

7. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Scuicide droid sucessfully deployed sir, we should keep our distance before we attempt to recover anything from the wreckage." TC replies, as Jar'then follows the capital ship, "Though, why would troopers retreat to such a minor attack?" He then inquires.

"Simple, TC, they're gonna send out LAAT's carrying ATTE's, easier to eliminate the confidence of the residents." Jar'then replies, "And if you're wondering as to why they wouldn't just deploy them on the ground, is that they want to have some sort of element of surprise." Jar'then makes sure that the disatance between the two crafts was enough, and sets up the tractor system, giving preperation orders to the droids at the workshop to ready the Tartan-class.

"Damn I hope it's big, it'll remind me of Scorch. Poor man, part of the imperial commandoes." Sev says happily as he removes his helm, wiping the sweat from his brow, and revealing the ageless features, same as those of Jango Fett. As the ship opens its deployment hatch, it explodes, completely destroying nearly anything in it. At the same time, the Thunder-stick pulls up, readying it's newly fitted tractor beams.

"Time to see what we can get!" Jar'then exclaims happily as he begins sensor sweeping the wreckage, hoping for near surviving clones, and vehicles.

Tag: Anyone near Tatooine.

8. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    IC: Hen-Wil Shakriv
    Hen-Wil heard the shout. He dug into the voice's origin and found no traces of malicious intent.

"C'mon, Emaj." He told his padawan. The hopped down the rocky wall to the bottom of the canyon and looked at the dead clones and destroyed tanks.

"Wow." Emaj said. Hen-Wil looked over and saw the shout's source. He walked forward and gestured for Emaj to follow.

"Who are you?" He shouted.

9. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Lucius Zeven and Hondo Karr
    Surface of Ord Mantell

A movement caught Zeven's eye and as the Jedi came into view with his padawan he was staring down the barrel of Zeven's blaster pistol and Hondo Karr's WESTAR-5M blaster rifle.
    "Who are you?" The Jedi called out.
    Zeven slowly holstered his pistol and Karr lowered his rifle.
    He suddenly heard several crunches from toward the top of the cliff and saw two dozen grappling hooks latch on to the ground there.
    "I am Lucius Zeven, I am a...procurer of antiquities. I heard your transmission and Hondo here told me what it meant...thought you might want some help. I've got no love for the Republic but the Jedi have never done me wrong. If we want to leave we'd better make it fast because it looks like those troopers are scaling that cliff wall and from the sound of it they brought an AT-TE." Lucius turned towards the Mandalorian assault shuttle. "My ship is over here."

Tag: Hen-Wil Shakriv

10. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    After about 3 hours of recovering what he could, Jar'then landed the ship, and began seeing how bad everything was. There was about three surviving troopers, still in second gen clone armour, instead of the newly issued storm trooper suits. Luckily they had names instead of designation titles; Tag, Krayt, and Red. The three were severly injured, and thus bacta treatment was required. Jar'then inspected what was recovered; an ATTE and a half, 2 ATXT's, a LAAT, and about three ARC's. Pleased with the mission, Jar'then pulled himself into the one unharmed ATXT. He found the cockpit a decent size, nice enough to fit in, but not enough to get too relaxed. He then proceeded towards Mos Eisley, intending on seeing the dealer there, who usually had information on where good wreckage was.

Tag: ...*tumbleweed*...

11. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    IC: Zentha

the Astral Screamer landed in thew Mos Eisley docking bay. Zentha checked the bounty listing as he exited the ship.
    "So the Jawa stole from a Hutt, that wasn't smart" He said to himself "And my information leads me here"
    He began walking out of the docking bay

12. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008
    OOC: Thanks.

Marcus laughed as the Jedi proposed his solution and let out a force scream, Marcus grimaced as it rang in his ears but sidestepped the lunge and swiped with his own saber, missing Redreg's leg. Marcus gave a shove with his extended hand through the Force, pushing Redreg away, Marcus twirled and stepped into Form IV: Ataru of light saber combat. Leaping and spinning Marcus batted the Jedi from side to side, dancing just outside his little circle.

TAG: REDREG

13. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    Hen-Wil nodded.

"I'm Hen-Wil Shakriv. This is my padawan Emaj Boon." He told Lucius, "Can we attempt a return to Corusant? I wish to find any other Jedi who survived. I'm sure Master Fisto must have survived..." He told him.

"Yeah, like one time, Kit got stabbed through the stomach and this bounty hunter left his vibroblade through his torso and he still survived." Emaj told Lucius. Hen-Wil nodded, confirming the truth of the story.

"Anyway, shouldn't we be going?"

TAG: Lucius

OOC: If anyone wants to play as Kit, better get him before I snap him up.

14. windu4

windu4 Jedi Master star 4

May 15, 2008
    sername: windu4
    Name: Quinlan Vos
    Faction: Jedi
    Secondary Faction/Rank: JEdi Master
    Appearence: tall with long black hair and black eyes
    Personality: an excellent undercover agent he is serious and quite the brooder
    Force Sensitivity (Select one): Medium
    Weapons: lightsaber, blaster, vibro blade, cortosis arm peice, a body guard droid
    Lightsaber combat form Ataru, Djem So, Vaapad
    Important NPCS: his wife and son
    Ship/Transport: none so far
    Biography: After the clones betrayed him Quinlan has gone into hiding with his family and son he is currently selling information for the Rebellion and going under cover again, He is also looking for jedi.
    _____________________________________________________________________________

IC

Quinlan Vos sat slowly at the Corsucant bar. He was preocupied. He had discovered the survival of an old friend Jedi Master Hen Wills. He had sent a message to him asking him to meet him in the slums of Coruscant Quinlan hoped he would make it. Quinlan took asip of Corellian Ale and sighed slowly luckily the Galaxy thought he was dead and he intended for it to stay that way. He needed to contact as many Jedi as possible for his safety net plan. Nobody was going to find him he had a plan...

Tag Hen and others

15. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

Redreg parried many blows from both sides and repelled a force push, stepping into a Sorensu: Form III stance he was parring most of the blows. "Look's like a stalemate Sith." He mocked as he continued to defend himself.

Tag: Marcus.

16. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    Leaving Ord Mantell

Lucius nodded as the Jedi Master and the Padawan introduced themselves.
    "I have heard stories...Jedi are very...unique." Lucius conceded.
    "I don't think Coruscant is a good idea, General Shakriv." Hondo said, removing his helmet. "Order 66 originates with Chancellor Palpatine. Going to his seat of power does not seem like a smart move."
    "If the Jedi says he can handle, we will go. I will give you use of my ship and my crew...but its only an assault shuttle...I dont want to go up against any cruisers." Lucius said lightly.

Fifteen minutes later they were all strapped in and Mossi was setting the NAV comp and rising towards the clouds when Lucius turned back to Hen-Wil Shakriv.
    "So I have heard stories of Mace Windu...is it true he can crumble durasteel with his fists?" Lucius asked.

TAG: Climperoonie

17. Climperoonie

Sep 2, 2008
    "Well, he did loose his lightsaber at the battle of Dantooine and use hand-to-hand combat against the super battle droids, so probably. I haven't had much experience working with Master Windu, although he did tell me where to get purple saber crystals after my green one was destroyed." Hen-Wil told him, gesturing to the tri-pointed saber on his belt.

"That's why we suit, he's got a purple saber, I have pink!" Emaj said, igniting her pink blade to demonstrate.

"But anyway, I'm more than capable of going to the temple. We'll survive." He said.

TAG: UnknownRogue

18. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus quickly was pushed back and he attacked in response into Form I: Shii-cho. Marcus flung his own Force in a shove, responded by him barreling afterwards locking blades with the Jedi.

TAG: Littledawg

19. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC_ Redreg

"The sabers locked and the Jedi said "I know who you are what you are know. And I am sorry for not seeing the truth before but, Marcus please come back to the light I can help you." He said as he kicked the Sith in the chest and flipped back landing about six feet back from his original position.

Tag: Marcus

20. UnknownRogue

Oct 17, 2008
    Aboard Ground Pounder

Hondo Karr stood in his small quarters. They were unadorned, with next to no personal items. He had several classes of rifles mounted on the wall, all in working order. The only decoration was a suit of Mandalorian Armor belonging to Hondo Karr the Mando, not the Clone. Hondo had been an elderly Mandalorian who had been kind enough to take in a stray ARC Trooper and when that Mando died that Trooper took his name.
    "I gave you an order, Trooper. Why haven't you carried it out?" The voice of Chancellor Palpatine sounded from behind Karr.
    He spun, his blaster pistol clearing its holster as he spun. He found he was leveling his weapon at nothing. Karr took a deep breath and walked into the hallway back towards the communal area where Lucius was sitting with the Jedi. As he past a view screen it blinked on.
    "Their are two Jedi sitting in the next chamber...Kill Them." the Chancellor's voice barked.
    Karr spun with blinding speed and slammed his fist in the screen, shattering it. He took a moment to wrap his hand and collect his thoughts and walked into the communal chamber.
    "We should be at Coruscant in a few hours. If we are stopped we have several shielded smuggling compartments for you to hide in." Karr announced.
    "Yea...those compartments nearly cost me this ship." Lucius snorted. "So what do you want to do on Coruscant?"

TAG: Hen-Will Shakriv

21. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Jar'then arrives the locals notice the obvious symbol that represents me on the side of the walker, and smiles as he walks by, leaving notable foot prints in the desert sand. As Jar'then disembarks his walker to talk to the dealer, a bunch of children run up and begin to admire his newly aquired walker in awe.

"So, I'm assuming your the one who had stoppped the Imperial's?" The dealer says to Jar'then as he approaches. Jar'then simply smiles and replies,

"Yeah, couldn't let them traumatize the city, but I doubt I could get away with a scuicide droid against those Imperial class star destroyers." Jar'then then sits down and asks, "So, Watto, have you heard of any good locations for scrap, or should I stick to pirating and bounties for the time being?"

"Mmm, no, there's no location that would suit you currently, even on nearly dead clones, which I see that you seem to like picking up..." Watto responds feebly, obviously in old age.

"Hey, they work for free, and they're darn well disciplined. Why not use 'em?" Jar'then simply replies as he gets up.

"I'm still amazed they haven't found you, your power had been said during the clone wars to have rivalled old little Ani..." Watto says, recollecting old memories.

"I know Watto, I know...little Ani, big Vader..." Jar'then replies, proceeding to his walker, and off to the docks of Mos Eisley, curious as to what the sudden spike in the force was, he knew Kenobi was here, but this force presence boosted the levels.

Tag: Drotainis I guess...

22. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

"I know who you are what you are know. And I am sorry for not seeing the truth before but, Marcus please come back to the light I can help you." The Jedi spoke strangely before kicking him away, Marcus laughed haughtily his yellowish red eyes burning through the rain.

"Nothing can change me now. Nor will I bow to any other's will!" Marcus charged again throwing himself into Form IV: Ataru attack, leaping and striking within the air.

TAG: LittleDawg

23. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    Zentha sighed as he began to wonder around Mos Eisley. He sensed the Jawa, but he had trouble pin pointing it's location. After asking around Mos Eisley,he found himself at the Cantina. He walked in quietly as to not be noticed and glanced around at the creatures there. There were a few Jawa's,but none looked like the one he was after. He turned to leave when he noticed a red hooded Jawa trying to sneak out unnoticed. Zentha grinned and went after the Jawa, who began running when he knew he had been caught. The Jawa turned it's head to see if Zentha had followed and tripped over its robes. Zentha wrapped the Jawa in his fibercord whip.
    "Well, looks like i've got no use hanging around here" He said,heading in the direction of his ship (with the Jawa draging behind)

24. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Hello, what's this?" Jar'then says to himself as he comes to the force users ship, an overly modified YT-1760. Jar'then smiles as he hears the force user coming, something dragging behind him. As Jar'then disembarks his walker and goes to the enrance to the hangar, he sees that the being was a Draethos, and he was dragging a red robed Jawa behind him.
    Figures, bounty hunter... Jar'then thinks to himself as he greets the Draethos.

"Morning, got yourself a nice bounty there?" Jar'then says as he looks at the Jawa in displeasure. Jar'then's walker was stationed in a way that would prevent the freighter from taking off without dmaging the freighter.

Tag: Zentha

25. Droitanis6

Oct 14, 2008
    "This Jawa stole from a Hutt from what I heard, but the way i caught him,it's a wonder that he got out of there with his life" Zentha replided, watching the Jawa struggle. Zentha checked the bounty listing on the Jawa.
    "But he has a fairly good price on his head" He said, turning back to the one that had approached him. He looked over at the walker that was blocking his ship.
    "Now why is to that another force user would confront me" He questioned, having sensed the strangers force.

Tag: Jar'then

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.