main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Order 66 (19 BBY)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Climperoonie, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    "Simple, the Empire is after survivours, and thus you should watch your back..." Jar'then replies as he hops into his walker, "They will find you, they nearly got me twice..." Jar'then says as he proceeds out of the hangar, heading home hoping for a pirating job.

As he arrives at his workshop, TC runs up to the walker. Jar'then sighs as he stops forward motion and asks,

"What is it?" TC takes a minute to catch his breath, them says,

"Sir, great news, there's a convoy of Imperial cruisers coming through the Geonosian system in a day. This convoy has nothing bigger than those Carracks on offensive means, which mean we could ambush out of the asteroids." Smiling, Jar'then responds,

"Good, ready the Shadow Weaver and the Steel Shard. We've got pirating to do! Also make sure the snub fighters and vultures are ready, I'd love to capture a Carrack!" Jar'then then proceeds to putting the new walker away, and to working on adding a new Turbo-laser cannon on one of the snub fighters.

Tag: Zentha

2. Droitanis6

Droitanis6 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 14, 2008
    As the other force user left, Zentha thought to himself
    The Empire......
    He dragged the still squirming Jawa onto the Astral Screamer and prepared for takeoff. After claiming his bounty, Zentha landed his ship on the nearest spaceport to plan on what bounty he'll take next or find something to do worth a good amount of cash

3. Littledawg

Littledawg Jedi Knight star 3

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

"No Marcus, I can feel the conflicy within you, you haven't fallen so far as to not hear my words." As the Sith attacked Redreg rolled under him to get behind him, instead of attacking he disengaged his lightsaber and spoke somemore, "You couldn't bring yourself to kill me before and I don't belive you will be able to do it know."

Tag Marcus

4. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    OOC: Sorry for the delay, blame Darth Real-Life.
    IC: Hen-Wil Shakriv
    "Well, mainly hope to find any Jedi who survived. If it was Chancellor Palpatine, we'll have to go to his chambers. I want to end it." Hen-Wil said, shaking his head. "We'll land by two blocks from the front entrance. Use the secret way in. Think you can take a little stealth?"

TAG: Lucius

5. Sith_King

Sith_King Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 10, 2008
    IC: Marcus

Marcus sneered at the Jedi, "You made the wrong decision to stop your lightsaber." Marcus threw a Force blast, followed by a Force shriek, blasting through the whole arena, causing those weak to noise wince or fall to their knees. Marcus then ran into RedReg, his light saber sparked into the double-blade, him igniting the other side.

TAG: RedReg

6. UnknownRogue

UnknownRogue Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 17, 2008
    IC: Hondo Karr and Lucius Zeven
    Aboard the Ground Pounder

"We should be able to handle it. I once had to sneak through a Corellian lock down to deliver a crate of Toydarian wings to a Wookie on Tralus. This should be a walk in the park." Lucius Zeven said confidently.
    "Every time you say that I end up having to kill something." Hondo Karr said evenly.
    "Well, its not everyday we have Jedi to back us up." Lucius stated defiantely.

~Several Hours Later~

"See nothing to worry about." Lucius smiled as he walked into the galley. "We are safely parked on a landing pad ten blocks from the Jedi Temple...though I have heard some weird things going on their...soldier...Clone Troopers in new armor at the Temple."
    "What is our first obejctive General?" Hondo asked Hen-Wil

TAG: Hen-Wil Shakriv

7. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

Redreg held out his palm, the Force energy flowing around him, but the shriek made him wince, and as he leapt over his attacker he turned and said, " Marcus, come back, come back to the light, I can help you." With that the Jedi threw his lightsaber over the dock. Carefully concealing his cortis blade.

tag: Marcus.

8. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus laughed, "What is with you Jedi, thinking all can be saved?! The world is at its end, you will know soon enough..." With that said Marcus dove into RedReg, his light saber out in front of him.

9. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

Redreg brought up his cortis blade and it connected with Marcus's blade. Thus Marcus's lightsaber snapped off. "It's over Marcus, you are defensless, I came here to defeat a Sith, and you, you are not Sith. You are a Jedi, and all that has happen is that you have strayed from the path. Im so sorry." Redreg leapt at Marcus slashing at him with blinding speed with his cortis blade.

Tag: Marcus

10. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus twisted out of the way, thrusting RedReg away further with a force thrust. "I will never lose!"

11. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As Jar'then took off, he smiled, as he could feel his sister. Upon arrival of the geonosian system, Jar'then and his crew saw the convoy flowing through the asteroids, slightly damaged already.

"Whoa, something hit them..." Jar'then comments, taking the Steel Shard into firing range. Instead of the carrack attacking, it continues drifting forwards, as if no-one even noticed him.

"TC, is the cloak still up?" Jar'then inquires, still curious as to why it was drifting like that.

"No sir, the cloaks down, should we investigate?" TC replies, looking to Jar'then in curiousity.

"Yeah, we should..." Jar'then replies as he pulls forward, "TC, I'm going to use the Shadow Weaver to board, would you mind neutralize the rest of the ships." Jar'then proceeds to, and boards the Shadow Weaver, with a large group of Droids with him, and proceeds to board the Carrack.

12. Climperoonie

Climperoonie Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 2, 2008
    IC: Hen-Wil Shakriv
    "We need to get to the Deij building. In there, there's a secret passage underground to the Temple, which we can use to get there. But it'll probably be dangerous." Hen-Wil said. The group left the ship and ran along to the street. Above the door of the third house along, a grimy sign reading 'Deij' was fixed. The interior was dark, so Hen-Wil ignited his saber and it cast a purple light over the room. On the floor was a metal grate, which Hen-Wil snuck over to and lifted.

"Well, this is the point of no return. Ready?" Hen-Wil asked.

TAG: Lucius

13. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As they come to the control room, they see the corpses of officers strewn about the floor.
    Great, the lot of them were attacked, but not disabled by something... Jar'then thinks to himself with a grim grin.
    "Unit Alpha-24, it looks as if the convoy was already attacked, please inform TC to deploy salvage droids to slice the other ships so that they follow the Steel Shard." Jar'then orders, already entering instructions into the slicer droid that came with them.

"Will do, sir." The IG-100 replies, sending the message. Jar'then sighed, he somewhat didn't want the conflict, but in other ways wanted a bit of a thrill. As the slicer droid worked, he went through the decks with a group of B2s and two C-B3s. As they entered the galley, a shot flew past Jar'then's ear. Simply using the force, he removed the cover of the surviving imperial officer, and disarmed him.

"Wha-! What, a-a force user? Bu-but lord vader, he, he destroyed all of you!" The officer yelps disorientedly.

"See, the problem is, not all of us are destroyed, and the force can't completely be in favour of the dark." Jar'then grins at the dismay in the officers face.

"But, wait, what are you?" The officer replies, still obviously a bit insane-like.

"Oh must I." Jar'then says annoyed as he lifts the officer by the back of his shirt with the force. As he drags the officer behind him, a B2 watching the human as they proceed, Jar'then says, "Yeah, I know I'm different, but it works, half Zabrak, half Chiss, such a great species mix." Upon completion of checking all decks, they proceed to the bridge, the officer still unsure of his situation.

14. Spatz

Spatz Jedi Knight star 3

Oct 10, 2008
    As they returned to the Steel Shard, Jar'then looks to the officer and simply says,

"Oh don't worry, I'm not going to kill you, that's inhumane, all you did was shoot towards the door in fear of being killed. I understand, but I can't let you go, seen as you know to much about me, so, I guess I've got one alternative." Jar'then grins as he proceeds to the Med bay of the Steel Shard, the officer showing further fright in his eyes.

"You're...you're not going to wipe my memory, are you?" The officer asks, nearly at the edge of tears.

"Regrettably for you, yes, but it won't be in vain, seen as you would be presumed dead, I've set one of the transports to self destruct, making it truly look like your convoy was destroyed." Jar'then sighs as he leaves the poor man with the droid, and proceeds to the bridge.

"Sir, we're all set to return to Tatooine." TC says as Jar'then enters the bridge.

"Good, good, now lets proceed, I need not have the Imperials find us here at the wreckage." Jar'then replies, as they prepare the fleet for the jump.
    In a few short hours, we will be at Tatooine. Jar'then thinlks to himself as his he fiddles with his saber.

15. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    Ic Redreg

"Marcus, you've already lost. You were my friend long ago, surely you havent forgotten. Please let me help you." Redreg stood there as the force bubbled around him.

Tag: Marcus

16. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

"Never! Aahhh!!" Marcus fought with tooth and nail, no doubt being matched by the Jedi, his anger and hatred fulfilling his power.

17. Littledawg

Aug 19, 2008
    IC- Redreg

Redreg had no choice, he had to do what had to be done. " Im sorry, my old friend." he whispered as he sent a bolt of Force lightning towards his enemy and the he launched his force push, one would hit him and both were terrible blows if they hit him.

Tag; Marcus.

18. Sith_King

Oct 10, 2008

Marcus was struck by lightning, his body writhed and clothes caught on fire from the electricity. He screamed in anger and agony, sounding like a manged wild beast being slaughtered, he dropped to the platform. His body scorched and singed with soot, his eyes lolled back up in his head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.