Order 66 themed fan-film.

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by Whambow, Sep 23, 2017.

Moderators: TCF-1138
  1. Whambow Jedi Youngling

Experimenting with a fun project involving a few friends on our free time, to be creative with the Star Wars theme. Pretty much a first for myself editing visual effects and green screen. Nothing we use is anywhere near professional quality, so we work with what little we have with hopes to Improve further down the line. Please like, share, comment. share opinions or ideas! thanks
    https://www.youtube.com/edit?video_referrer=watch&video_id=4mO67gSlUYM
    Last edited by Whambow, Sep 23, 2017
  2. TCF-1138 New Films & Fan Films Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Hi, and welcome to the forum! :)
    I'd love to see your work, but unfortunately your link doesn't work.
    Jester J Binks likes this.
  3. Whambow Jedi Youngling

Thank you I appreciate the welcome. I'm not sure if it's an issue on your end. I was able to get to the video from the link from my pc, and phone. Logged in and out of the site.
  4. Whambow Jedi Youngling

You can also search for "star wars: order 66 part-1" on youtube
  5. TCF-1138 New Films & Fan Films Mod

Manager
    star 5
    Hm, weird. I just get redirected to a list of my own videos when trying access it. Might be a problem on my end. :confused:

Anyway, I searched for it. Is this your film?

I'm too tired to watch it right now (it's 6.40 am here), but I'll have a look at it after I've had my morning coffee. I look forward to seeing it. :)
  6. Whambow Jedi Youngling

Yeah that's the 1! Hope you like it. Quality is no where near professional but it was a fun project
  7. Jester J Binks Jedi Knight

star 4
    Congrats. It started off a bit slow, but picked up. The credits goofing around was the best part because you guys were looser and more relaxed and less worried about the camera. Get more of that energy (sans goofing) into the story part of the video and it will feel more natural. It is Order 66, so obviously it is a serious moment, but it is more about the way you carry yourself when you are more relaxed.

Keep at it and each video will be better than the last.
    Whambow likes this.
  8. Whambow Jedi Youngling

My friend that wrote it wanted it to start kind of slow with a little story to it I guess, but it will pick up more and more in the newer episodes. Was our 1st run through and we know what we want to see for better improvements. We just really wanted to portray a bad ass, terminator like Sith for this episode. Jedi will try to stand and fight but eventually run into some bad luck. Thank for the insight and watching
Moderators: TCF-1138