main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Order of rank in the old Republic ?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by _therebelforces_, Aug 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _therebelforces_

_therebelforces_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2004
    What is the order of rank in the old Republic for SF pilots or maybe for the Empire? I?d imagine they are the same since the old Republic became the Empire.

You'll be more likely to the find the answers for this in EU since there was no mention of pilot ranking for the Old Republic or Empire in the existing films. Happy posting.

2. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    A very good question.
    It would not be a question about the early Republic (the first thousand years) because there was only a grand army in the last three years of the Republic. So I would think your question would be about the Empire. I don't know if you will find the right answer in this forum. The answer would come from the books and comics. There is no mention of it in the films. You might get a better response in the Lit forum. Anyway someone in here may know the answer.

Thanks
    Seldon

3. _therebelforces_

_therebelforces_ Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 1, 2004
    i posted on the lit forum to so i could get more replys i figer there may be people who know in bouth places

4. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    It is quite possible that there would be members in both forums that could answer your questions. Literature is a more active forum with posters who are experts of the written Star Wars. The answer is within a book so it is much more probable that you would get quicker and better replies within that forum.

-Seldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.