main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Order of the Ffib

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by General Immodet, Dec 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Trooper

Shadow Trooper Jedi Master star 4

Jul 18, 2013
    Your high lords Insipid and Cruor have promised destruction already and when they denounced our gods in our very temple and refused to repent, our faith demanded we act to punish such blasphemy. I do hope further unpleasantness could be averted; perhaps through negotiations with a more reasonable representative such as yourself, we could come to terms that will be acceptable to both parties.

2. General Immodet

General Immodet Jedi Master star 5

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper has already said all I wanted to say.
    The Order of the Ffib will not negotiate with people that keep on insulting our Gods.
    You play a dangerous game. The Gods are not as forgiving as we are. They will punish you whenever they see fit.
    That is the way of the Gods!

The Order, however, is willing to negotiate with someone who chooses his words more carefully and treats us like equals.
    Otherwise, there will be no alliance.

3. Mikaboshi

Mikaboshi Force Ghost star 6

Jul 12, 2005
    The New Sith Order has deemed that negotiations with the Ffib are futile, and we currently see no path towards an alliance with this group.

As such the New Sith Order is formally putting an end to all attempts to continue communications with the Ffib, and I am formally resigning as ambassador. Dark Lord Insipid, long may his reign be, has wisely deemed that no Sith shall replace my position or speak for the New Sith Order in the Temple of the Ffib.

You have isolated yourselves, you may come crawling back to us when you realize the error of your ways.

May The Dark Side Be With You! [face_devil]

4. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    This is sad news...things were just starting to get fun around here. But the temple is no place for religious intolerance so we recognize the good sense of you and your dark lord to take your bigotry against the Ffib out of our place of worship.

5. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    The Sith do what they do best: HIDE.
    Do you really deem yourself a worthy Sith?
    Is it really the Sith way to run away like cowards?
    Go and return to your pitiful little master, Lord Insipid.

The Jedi Order and the Sith Order are only a shadow of what they once were.
    The Jedi do not longer protect the innocents. They even collaborate with their former Sith enemies.
    The Sith do not strive for power. Their threats are just words with no meaning.
    There is only one conclusion: You all will suffer the wrath of the Gods!
    Blasphemous non-believers!

6. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    Well now that our rather unpleasant guests have fled, the Ffib temple is once again open for business. To anybody who seeks refuge from the tyranny of the Jedi and Sith, the Ffib offer our sanctuary. Their orders attempt to cloud your visions and condemn your souls but we of the Ffib will enlighten you about the ways of the true faith. Join today and you join a glorious tradition that has lasted tens of thousands of years! You also get a completely complimentary commemorative communion cup to celebrate your joining.

7. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Do you feel the Gods have been calling out for you? Are you looking for a mission? Are you looking for enlightenment?
    Join the Order of the Ffib and your life will get a meaning.
    Accept the true faith and join now! Judgement day is coming, so make your decision real quick!

8. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Join now, you non-believers! Your soul can still be saved!

9. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    It is never too late to save your soul! Join the Order of the Ffib!
    Shadow Trooper

10. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    I am still a true believer master. How may I further myself down the path of enlightenment?

General Immodet likes this.
  11. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: Recently, a Ffib outpost on the Endor moon was abandonned. You will travel to that place and spread our religion amongst the natives! ;)

12. Shadow Trooper

Jul 18, 2013
    General Immodet It shall be done. I will help these furry little savages see the truth!

13. General Immodet

Dec 5, 2012
    Shadow Trooper: Beware! Your predecessor failed to make the natives of the Endor moon see the truth. I entrusted you with the assignment since you have reached a high level of enlightenment. When you have ended your mission, submit the Ewoks to ritual shaving. Of course, you may hire subordinates to fulfill the ritual. Like you know, I like keeping everything clean. I wouldn't want your robes to be covered with fur...

Accomplishing this task will show the Galaxy that no one is beyond redemption, not even the Sith and Jedi. Some people think the Ffib Order has disappeared, but we will show them otherwise! The Ffib will spread all across the Galaxy, all across the Jedi Council Forums!

Bernael Edit: Thread locked by moderator due to inactivity. Should you desire the thread reactivated please contact Sinrebirth, darthbernael, or Bardan_Jusik.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2022
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.