Ordinary World/A.U. J.A. ( posts June 25,28 NEW POST JULY 12 )

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by jodiwent, Jan 14, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PaddyJuan Force Ghost

star 4
    a spoiled obiwan? lmfbo!
  2. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, this Obi's not used to such pampering is he? :) This group seems to have taken a real liking to our Obi.

It's great to see another post so soon jodi! And another great one at that. Wonder if Bail will catch up with him?

Looking forward to more soon.

--Shan

3. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    [face_devil] A spoiled Obi-Wan how unusual [face_devil] Yes they sure seem to have [face_devil]

Thanks for replying ladies ;)

It's the last post on the page, if you follow the link from the latest post page it doesn't show up. It shows up if you use the page numbers or if you reload, not refresh.

That is such a wierd feature of the boards.

I think if you have your pages set to 50 rather than 25 that only happens every other page.

TTFN
  4. Kaylla_Norn_II Jedi Knight

star 2
    " Obi-Wan decided he would partake in the pampering as long as it was being offered. 'Yep, I could definitely get used to this"

Ummm obi did you ever hear the story of pinoccio.... plesure island.... donkeys? I don't think getting use to this is a good idea.

Poooooooor princes.... the doc doesn't know Ben was a jedi initiate does she? Probably a good thing.... she'd probably try to sell the baby to someone if she thought it might be force sensitive. (mean and nasty imitation doctor)
  5. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    This is a test post, people have been telling me they have had trouble repying. The post shows up, but it doesn't go up on the list.

Anyone remember we had these problems before J.C. moved to snowball?

Edit: It worked, there must be a new magic hour.
  6. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    The look on Bail's face was hard for Serra to read. Was he disgusted with her behavior, as he officially should be, or would he still see the cousin who he loved as much as any of his sisters. Bail knew that there were very few people who lived up to true Alderaanian standards. The last person he thought would have told him what Serra had was Serra. He thought first of their grandmother. Love Serra as much as she did, even if the child was the most adorable child ever born to the family, Queen Shirai could never officially acknowledge the child. Bail's father, Serra's uncle, would be furious. All his life his father had railed against the double standards many in the royal courts of their planet had. Over the years dalliances of distant relatives may have been over looked, but in the direct line of the throne it would not have. If Serra went home with the child, or even without, if it were known, she would have to be publicly denounced.

Serra knew this as well. "If you want to go home," she spoke, her eyes filled with regret and loneliness. "And tell everyone what kind of creature I've become, I won't blame you."

"Do you really think I could do that?" Bail's dark eyes looked determined, not angry. "I could no more denounce you and see you disgraced than I could cut out my heart and serve it up to those hypocrites in the court."

Serra understood how much Bail would be giving up if he kept her secret and later it was discovered. He could still see worry in her eyes before she turned from him. "But what do you think of me now?"

"I - - " Bail was telling the truth when he said, " I believe our laws, as archaic as they are, were made for reasons."

Serra's body tightened hearing his words. She feared that Bail would never think of her the same again. She could feel him crossing the distance between them. Bail took Serra's hands in his and continued to speak, "Our morals make us strive for grace. You, dear little cousin have more grace in one strand of hair, than the lot of them have put all together."

Serra knew her family would still love her, even if they disapproved. She knew Bail too well to think he would condemn her for her mistake. She also knew him well enough to guess what his next reaction would be.

"As to what I'll do to that hoodlum Kenobi is another story."

"Bail don't." Serra wished to pacify her cousin.

"Don't?" Bail blinked with surprise. "He abandons you in this condition and you want me not to find him and - -"

A look from Serra stopped Bail's rant. "I want you to find him," she said. "To bring him back here so we can decide what to do."

"I thought you had already decided what to do?"

"I still need to know what he wants."

"What he wants? If he wanted to be responsible he would not have left."

"Obi-Wan doesn't know. I didn't know. His reasons for leaving had nothing to do with the child, and everything to do with me."

Bail huffed and tossed his head back before saying, "If you got as close as you obviously did, he should have had a little more devotion. You can't take all the blame for his leaving."

"And you can not blame Obi-Wan for my condition."

Bail looked sympathetic, but he hooted out a chuckle. His thoughts did not need a Jedi to be read. 'You have got to be kidding.' "You didn't get in this condition by yourself."

"I meant about being here. This is not going to make me stop helping these kids." Silence fell between them for a moment then Serra continued, "I want you to find Obi-Wan if you can. And I want you to promise you won't hurt him when you do."

Bail knew it was time to fess up. "Colton and I have been looking for him the last few days." Serra looked surprised and was touched that he would do that. "If he's still around here, he's hiding real good. He doesn't want to be found." Then he said something that Serra thought somewhere in a small corner of her heart. "I'm not so sure - - " He paused. "You really want him found."

"I do," Serra protested but her voice was weak. "I can't do this alone.

"You're not alone," Bail comf
  7. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    Upping for the vacationeers.
  8. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    (Now this is a shameless upping)

Sorry I havn't had a chance for a new post this week been busy, and I do need to get to my other stories too.

* SIGH * thinking of all my readers off doing fun things I wish I was off doing. Especally H.L. in Scotland and Paddy going to see Linkin Park!!!

9. BLADE_KENOBI Jedi Knight

star 1
    Upping! Great post as always jodiwent! Post more soon!

Blade
  10. PaddyJuan Force Ghost

star 4
    all sorts of problems for everyone. decisions decisions
  11. shanobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Thanks so much for the PM jodi :)

You know, I can't help but not like Serra's attitude. Does she want Ben or not? I mean she was the one person that finally believed in him and stood up for him--that did a lot for him. It was when she started pulling away that Ben started doubting himself again. True, Obi-Wan didn't respond in the most appropriate of ways when she did this, but has she considered the life he's had up until this point? The guy just never gets a break.

There, got that out :D I guess i'm just a 'stand by your man' kind of gal. They've been through so much, it should have brought them closer--not further apart.

Not pickin here at all darlin, just wondering what your gonna do here, and taking some daily frustrations out on Serra ;) It's been so long since I read that other fic--I don't think i'm all that sure where this is headed :) So it'll be a surprise I guess.

Hope Obi gets to show em all what he's made of on a swoop! I bet he'll kick some butt. Wonder what Serra will think of Lunna? More soon i hope.

--Shan

12. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That was great. I can't wait to find out what happens next because I really have no idea this time!
  13. Glad is June Jedi Master

star 4
    Like the new post. Well it was knew to me.
  14. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I'm back! So, where's my new post?
  15. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    <Lou Costello voice> "I've been a BAAAD girl." </end L.C. Voice>

I am working on posts for here and L.B.s.

This month (besides going by in a flash)has been crazy with heat waves and writer's block, summer stuff, and me being a bad girl and writing in (Shock, horror) another fandom... (don't throw things at me please- it's helped my writer's block)

Now that fall is on the way my melted brain may start working again.

P.S. if anyone is interested in reading that other story (P.O.T.C.) P.M. me and I'll send a link to where it's posted. (That's another story - because it's in two places one I may have to take it off of)
  16. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's okay. I still can't believe it's September.
  17. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  18. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Magic up! :: hopes for new post ::
  19. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  20. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh Jodi... where are you... At least post on your own boards every once in a while! (She's been reading my fic so I know she's around!)
  21. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  22. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Postie please. Pretty please? With sugar on top!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.