main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Oregon Fan Force Meeting in Portland

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by grumpydevil, Mar 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    It was great to meet everybody. Amber and I had a wonderful time. Thanks to Bill and Ayn for being the gracious hosts. I am most definitely looking forward to the next gathering.

Also I seem to recall a need or desire for help in organizing and planning. I am willing to aid in that just let me know what I can do to help.

Thanks again,

Don

2. MaraSkywalkeriii

MaraSkywalkeriii Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 3, 2006
    I just wanted to say that I really like the potluck idea. My other great passion in life, besides SW, is cooking. I love to make everything from quiches to cake. So next time we get together lets most defintely do the potluck thing. Anything for an excuse to cook and talk SW.

3. brigandarklung

brigandarklung Jedi Knight star 1

Nov 9, 2005
    Call me crazy but I love the idea of a potluck. How about, since it is July, we do a potluck at the river for our next meeting. If we do that then maybe I would be enticed to bring my shinais and we could screw around with those a little.

Just a thought.

4. XecoFreemoon

XecoFreemoon Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 5, 2004
    RAWR! I'm totally down for that.

5. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hi Everyone!

Thanks to everybody that came to our meeting yesterday. As usual, everyone was great, and both Bill and I had a lot of fun. We always glad to have you guys and are happy to feed you all. Its not nearly as much work as it may look like. Im already looking forward to our next meeting. Since pot luck seems to be appealing to everyone, lets try to do something along those lines. I think yesterdays was our best so far, I enjoy our group more and more everytime we get together. It was especially nice to meet Mara/Annie and Don and Amber. Im going to start a thread for a July pot luck style meeting so we can get something set up over the next couple of weeks.

6. AaylaPants

AaylaPants Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2006
    I had a great time at the meeting. Nice to meet all of you. (even if I was really quite):)

7. Ayn

Ayn Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 4, 2006
    Hi Amber, Glad to see you posting! Dont forget to add your name to the OFF survey list if and when you are ready. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.