Oregon FanForce CR 2011 Election Time

Discussion in 'Oregon FanForce' started by jawafett, Jun 21, 2010.

?

Oregon FanForce CR 2011 Election Time

Poll closed Jul 3, 2010.
jawafett 8 vote(s) 61.5%
JEDIGUNSHIP 5 vote(s) 38.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
    Oregon FanForce CR 2011 Election Time.

Jawafett's Proposal for Oregon FanForce CR position:
    Looking to the future, I see greater membership participation not only in topic discussions, but in future events. There a number of walks for charity that we as a group can participate in/raise awareness for (Light the Night Walk, Komen Race for the Cure) Join TEAM STAR WARS, group gatherings at Star Wars events along side the local costumers (See 501st Legion Cloud City Garrison, Rebel Legion Kashyyyk Base, and Mandalorian Mercs Clan. Plus a ton of Other things that have been suggested like a selected book reviews, attending Portland Comic Book show, attending Orycon, and the brand New RoseCity ComicCon. We just need to have more meetings (every 3rd Saturday??), and be a great group of like minded Star Wars fans for Oregon. I will take in your suggestions, and work with you to help make our group better, and I ask for your inputs, your topics of discussion, and ask for calm attitudes in your responses when posting. I love being a Star Wars Fan and having friends who share a common interest. MTFBWY!
    Thank You.
  2. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    My proposal is pretty much what Eric said already. :p

My proposal for CR and the OFF:

I think that we have some really good opportunities to get discussions going, with all of these events throughout the rest of the year. However, the real stickler is when we can get meetings together. That's the first order of business in my mind; we have to get together on a regular basis and go from there. These events, especially the conventions, need to be addressed and attended by the members of the FF, but meetings would help us organize better, as it's harder to do so on a message board. If we can get regular meetings and go to these events, we'll be in good shape.

3. jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 3
  4. Jedi Gunny Yahtzee Host

Game Host
    star 8
    I think it's been decided. Congrats, Eric! =D= =D=
  5. ImperialJedi Jedi Master

star 3
    Congrats Eric! What a close race! [face_peace]
  6. Larena_Jade Jedi Master

star 4