main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Oregon Fanforce Facebook Group

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Larena_Jade, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    http://www.facebook.com/groups/edit.php?customize&gid=291851107661#!/group.php?gid=291851107661

I encourage you to join! Join! Join!

If you don't have a FB account, it might be beneficial to the future of the fanforce to get one simply to join this group. It will advertise the fanforce big time if people see that there are actually a good amount of people in the group. And only members that post HERE can join the group. So it will encourage people to come here!

2. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    By the way, I have to search through threads for possible pictures to post on the page. Do you guys have some fanforce pics(or just pictures of you in costume, doesn't have to be associated with fanforce) that you can post here so I can add them?

And are you okay with that? I wont post any pics of people until I get the okay. But it will help people get a visual of what goes on here!

3. AramysStrael

AramysStrael Jedi Master star 4

Mar 9, 2004
    I think there is a pic, from OryCon, that has the Mercs and OFF members in attendance. Let me try to find it for you.

Here we go.... here is a pic of participants in this year's OryCon. The local Mercs, NorthWest Confederacy Clan partnered with the OFF to have adjoining fantables.

[image=http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i103/tavrikgannon/OryCon%2031/OryCon31grouppic.jpg]

Pictured from left to right is: Matt (Oomar Galore, Cloud City Garrison forum user), Eric (OFF Chapter Representative, Jawafett, and Han Solo costumer for the Rebel Legion's Kashyyyk Base), Bill (OFF member, AramysStrael, and local Mandalorian Mercs Clan Leader, "Tavrik Gannon"), Lisa (Dralshy'a Atiniir from the Mandalorian Mercs), James (Bes'kad Prudii, from the Mandalorian Mercs), Katie (RebelPrincess, from Kashyyyk Base).

- Bill

4. ImperialJedi

ImperialJedi Jedi Master star 3

Sep 23, 2001
    Alright! I just requested to join. ^_^

-Jasmine

5. Larena_Jade

Nov 19, 2002
    Thanks muchly! And hey, i'm still waiting for most of you to get your fannies over there and join!

[image=http://giwy.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/i-want-you-giwy.jpg]

6. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    I am pretty sure I am there, already....

7. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    I hate to say it, but there only seems to be four of us active here at the moment. [face_plain]

8. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    Well, in the defense of other members, here, not everyone has access to the internet while at work, like some of us do. That and life, sometimes, tends to get in the way...

-Bill

9. ImperialJedi

Sep 23, 2001
    Hahaha, yea, I know. [face_peace] I guess what I meant was that there can't be very many people trying to join the FB group from here.

I don't even have work! [face_plain] :/

-IJedi

10. AramysStrael

Mar 9, 2004
    You will find some work. I have faith in you! [face_peace]

-Bill

11. crashdown

crashdown Jedi Master star 4

Nov 6, 2003
    The the facebook group active? And if it is, should it be taking needed energy away from the regular OFF board?

12. brook_33

brook_33 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 30, 2003
    If it is, I've requested to join

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.