main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Oregon Oregon FanForce meeting for September

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by _Vengeance_, Aug 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Vengeance_

_Vengeance_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 1, 2002
    Alrighty, figure we should plan early, lol.

Well, September is the big festival time here in Oregon, with the Oktoberfest going on, and the Shrewsbury Renaissance Faire the weekend the Oktoberfest starts. These gatherings are prime places to have a get together, even if they have nothing to do with Star Wars. Any other things going on next month that could be good times to gather? Let's get some ideas boiling here!

-Cheers and blessed be!

2. jawafett

jawafett Oregon Fanforce Chapter Rep star 3

Mar 13, 2003
    Salem, Pietros pizza??And Beer!!! Doh! Sorry for the youngins...Just pizza.

3. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Pietro's always works, nice and close, easy to find, nice atmosphere. It's like our base of operations, lol. We should really see about talking with them about a little deal or something later on when we have some more people, might be interesting to see what we can manifest.

-Cheers and blessed be!

4. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Everyone alright with Pietro's, then?

-Cheers and blessed be!

5. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    Hey! I might work at the FishTaco stand during the Octoberfest! Tht wld B so awsome if I saw you guys there!

6. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Awesome, Jade!

I dunno if the whole group will be going, kinda up to Erik and how many people would show up, but I go to the Oktoberfest every year, so maybe I'll run by the stand, lol.

-Cheers and blessed be!

7. Larena_Jade

Larena_Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 19, 2002
    cool,But I don't know what DAY I'm working there yet.

8. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    Octoberfest=food, beer, and lots of people. Sounds crowded... Mt.Angel...Where would be a good spot. Or how about Salem, Pietros Pizza. Nice and quiet place. Sept 20th/21st, or 27th/28th?? Suggestions?

9. _Vengeance_

Jul 1, 2002
    Hmmm...

If we end up shooting for 20th/21st weekend for Pietro's, would be better on the 20th on this end of the stick. The 21st is Mabon, and I'll probably be having some sort of festival thing all day with some friends of mine. Otherwise, all the other 3 days work.

-Cheers and blessed be!

10. jawafett

Mar 13, 2003
    Planning for the 20th at Salem, Pietro's Pizza Place. I-5/Market st. exit. 12pm-2ish. How does that sound? Lots to talk about, new CLONE WARS waves, plans for Oct 12th Meeting at the PORTLAND COMIC BOOK SHOW!,and anything else...

11. FenixRu

FenixRu Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    I'll let you know now that I will not be able to make it. Eric you know why, but I will be there in spirit. Have fun all, wish I could make it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.