main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ohio Organizational Structure

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rholynn, Jul 8, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rholynn

Rholynn Jedi Youngling star 1

May 20, 2002
    I know this is going to be disscussed at our meeting, however I though it would be good to start the ideas flowing.

This isn't really a structure so to speak but maybe if we go with the Squadron idea...giving each member a call sign (i.e. Red 5, Saber 3, or Rouge 2) with the number of their joining. Example for the Black Swamp Squadron idea:

Tobey-Wan ~ Black 1
    Donna ~ Black 2
    Rho'lynn ~ Black 3

Then the City Rep temporarly drops there number for the length of their term and becomes Black Leader.

I'll research the other chapters to find out how they are organized.

2. Tobey-Wan

Tobey-Wan Jedi Master star 9

Jun 12, 2001
    Well, I know that a lot of the Fan Forces have different positions/titles. They'll have a President, a City Rep, a minute-taker, etc.

I like the idea of the call signs, it would just be a matter of deciding how to divide people into the squadrons.

3. Rholynn

May 20, 2002
    We wouldn't really need different squadrons, I was thinking of just everyone in one group. I just meant to go with the Squadron type theme not necessarily dividing people up.

Sorry for any confusion.

4. Rholynn

May 20, 2002
    For a set of officers I suggest that we limit it to three. It's a good number to make decsions with. (Not to mention that as of right now we only have three members....hehe that doesn't really have anything to do with it.)

Maybe this would work for us:
    • Commanding Officer (i.e. President) - handles overall affairs of the chapter
    • Executive Officer (i.e. Vice President) - acts as City Rep and coordinates with the MW region
    • Quartermaster (i.e. Secretary/Treasurer) - Keeps records and handles finances

Simple structure that covers the chapters needs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.