main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before the Saga Origin (OCs, Skywalker history) - new post 6/23

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ViariSkywalker , May 10, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess and Champion star 4 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    TW - I have a thing for sending drunks after women who can easily destroy anyone who gets in their way. ;)

Not much surprise there with Rtolle being a Skywalker, but hey...the story ain't over yet! :D

2. ViariSkywalker

ViariSkywalker Kessel Run Hostess and Champion star 4 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Aug 9, 2002
    Darn double post 8-}

3. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    ANNOUNCEMENT:

Just wanted to let you know that I will be leaving tomorrow (Friday) and will be gone for a week. I'm going to a Christian teen camp in NC, so that will be lots of fun. (It's my third time going.) So I might have time for one more post before I leave, but we'll see. If not, then expect me back in a week! Thanks!

~Vi~

4. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    New postie sometime soon, if DRL permits.

5. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
  6. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    Looks like I may not get a new post in before the end of July. I just got back from a four day trip and on Saturday I am leaving for YMCA Swimming Nationals. I'll be gone for a week. Wanted to let you all know. Sorry!

~Vi~

7. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    The Original Character Award nomination thread is now up and nominations begin on Monday, August 25th. Just to let you all know, in case you haven't been to the Writer's Resource forum lately. ;)

8. ViariSkywalker

Aug 9, 2002
    Holy moly! I haven't posted on this for half a year! [face_blush] Someday I'll get back to this...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.