main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Hou, TX Original Film with strong SW influences

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Crunchy, May 14, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    [image=http://users2.ev1.net/~empirestrikes/Eclipse%20Guard%20pic.jpg]

This is a film that Buck (bebo_lokk) came to me with and we decided to change some things about it because it was originally a StarWars story. The reason why we changed it from StarWars is because we wanted to be able to do anything we wanted with it (air it on PBS or some other medium)

Another reason why we changed it was because of this A Rising Threat We have already done a SW film.

We will not start shooting this project for approx. 2 years, so we are now looking for anyone that is interested in helping us out with any preproduction aspects. If you have anything you think you could contribute to the project, we certainly would appreciate it.

We currently have positions open for:

scout (someone who can find and lock down locations for the shoots)

prop builder

costumer

make-up artist (experience with latex application and make-up air brush)

CG artist (must be either Lightwave or Max)

That is all for now, more positions will be openning as the months progress

2. bebo_lokk

bebo_lokk Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 16, 2001
    If you can think of fantasy/exotic type locations let me know. We are going to try and do as many "on location" shoots as possible to cut down on the headaches of green screening. At some point I will probably need volunteers as "extras" in the film...but as Crunchy said, it may be several years until we get to that point.

A little on the history of this project. It was originally written as a Star Wars fan-film but in order to do what we would really like to with it, I am in the process of changing some things around to make it original (with strong Power Ranger, oops, I mean Star Wars influence)- :p

3. Crunchy

Crunchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 29, 2000
    Buck, you have tainted the thread by saying Power Rangers [face_devil] If anyone is interested in any aspect of the film or would like to know some more information about it before you decide that you would like to be a part of it, just post a question or send us an email at: tadlock11@hotmail.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.