main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Original sound effects needed for "Greatest Fan Film of All Time"

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by larryfilmmaker, Jun 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. larryfilmmaker

larryfilmmaker Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 2, 2006
    OKAY FOLKS. Anybody with decent sound abilities listen up. Our opening title sequence is gonna be very similar to those from the Superman movies. I don't care if Vegas, Garage Band, After Effects, or whatever else is used... but I need good sound fx to fill in for the letters flying past the screen. That epic "Swoosh" noise. 5 - 10 different sound fx should be enough. Whoever does this will get a credit on the film.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1199467/

If I get sound fx from different people, I may use more than one person's. Just email your sound fx files with your full name for crediting to LARRYFILMMAKER@AOL.COM

thanks

larry

2. DavidScJr

DavidScJr Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Hi Larry,

Do you need the sfx locked to pic or just wild? Will any audio format/resolution work for you? I can do a standard 16-bit/ 44.1k out of protools for you but can adjust to whatever your production audio / ADR / music files are.

David

3. backdeskproductions

backdeskproductions Jedi Master star 3

Aug 17, 2007
    ive already done something like this... im fresh out of wooshing ideas.

4. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    If you can down load Acid 6.0 free trail you can create your own cool sound effects. ;) and it is super easier to use.

5. elemental_fantasy

elemental_fantasy Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 6, 2006

:eek: OHhhh, your one of them merging sound people, aren't ya? [face_thinking]

Sorry Larry, I am super behind on everything. Do you have what you need, or still need my Sup. SFX??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.