main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Original Star Wars Quotes (humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ProofThatThisIsReal, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ProofThatThisIsReal

ProofThatThisIsReal Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2009
    The following is basically just a running collection of original Star Wars quotes that I have come up with while writing. Most of these come from one of my stories, Future?s Sacrifice, and I thought that they were pretty good (if a bit stupid) stand alone quotes, so I decided to share them with you.

Feel free to offer an original quote yourself from a story that you've written, or just from something that you've come up with.

(?I have a bad feeling about this,? does not count as an original quote [face_laugh] )

?Fighting a Sith Lord really does take a lot out of you,? ? Jedi Master Kendal Sundair in response to being injured aboard the warship Ecliptic Sun.

?I guess it?s just the way the Taun-Taun stumbles,? ? Darrik Fate, speaking to Brenden Durrath aboard the Daybreaker.

?Then I suggest that you grab a lightsaber and use your droid-enhanced lightsaber dueling skills to distract him while Artoo hits him from behind with his droid flamethrower.? ? Brenden Durrath speaking sarcastically to Threepio, involving what to do to a Dark Lord of the Sith.

?That is your philosophy, and that shall be your failure,? ? The Dark Lord of the Sith, speaking to Jedi Master Kendal Sundair, aboard the warship Ecliptic Sun.

?The failsafe failed, ironically enough,? ? Cyrinity Surik, speaking to Kendal Sundair, Darrik Fate, and Brenden Durrath, discussing the hyperspace failsafe.

?That?s nice, Threepio, but right now we have bigger bantha to fry,? ? Brenden Durrath speaking to Threepio, discussing what to do next aboard the Ecliptic Sun.

?The force is what I command, and with it I am invincible,? ? The Dark Lord of the Sith, speaking to Jedi Master Kendal Sundair, aboard the warship Ecliptic Sun.

?Oh my bantha!? ? Darrik Fate, speaking to Brenden Durrath aboard the warship Ecliptic Sun.

?We like to disprove people; it?s one of the perks of being a Jedi Master.? ? Kendal Sundair to the Dark Lord of the Sith.

?Oh, I?m fine, really; just a little Sith Lightning, nothing I can?t handle,? ? Kendal Sundair, speaking to Brenden Durrath.

Note to self: Fighting a Sith Lord one-on-one is a very bad idea? ? Darrik Fate?s thoughts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.