So NV Original Star Wars Trilogy on DVD

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, May 4, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yes the unaltered, theatrical releases of episodes IV-VI are hitting DVD this september. They will contain untouched and digitally remastered version. (I for one dont mind the absense of all those matte boxes, thank you very much) But now all of you that whined incessantly about Greedo can finally have it your way. I knew they would release them eventually and I of course will rush out to get mine becuase its Star Wars.

There is also a trailer for Star Wars Lego II The Orginal Trilogy out and I cant wait for that game!
  2. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    uh, weren't you one of the whiners as well? I think I remember you joining us as we waxed irritated at the 'kinder, gentler' Han Solo...
  3. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
    YES! Star Wars Legos 2!
  4. JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling

star 4
    I could really care less about this. I guess I am not a traditionalist when it comes to the OT but I don't care about the changes that they made. I think it is for the better.
  5. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    I have never really cared one way or the other if Han shot first and I perfer the special editions greatly over the originals. But I will still get the orginals when they come out.
  6. DarthDarkstar Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    well, my bad, Axia, I thought you were one of us.

I prefer the special editions with a couple of exceptions, and Han's little had wobble to avoid greedo shooting is one of them. Its not just that he shot first, its the kind of person that shooting first indicated he is: rougher, dangerous, not quite a 'goody goody'....
  8. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Okay, these forums are officially dead, when I announce the original unaltered trilogy is coming to DVD and it generates a whopping 6 posts we must accept that these forums...are...dead.
  9. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    yeah it's pretty sad the lack of posting going on :-(
  10. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    I think they all ran away when I came back.

Han shot first!
  11. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    KLEPTO!!! Hows it going man?
  12. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
  13. KleptoKlown Jedi Knight

star 2
    Its going great... work sucks tho. I hate it.

Do the hussle.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby