main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rocky M, NC Original Trilogy Finally Released... and more...

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Lodreh, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodreh

Lodreh Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    A while back it was reported that the Original Trilogy will be released to DvD this year. Just so happens it's the same date for Lego Star Wars II: OT. Click here for the announcement.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~
    "If you seek knowledge and understanding look to the Force.
    If you seek pain and suffering look no further than me."

2. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    So who is going to pick up the Original Trilogy DvD's next week? How about Lego Star Wars II? I might get the OT DvD's but the game will have to wait til the price drops.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

3. Kazuma_Kuahara

Kazuma_Kuahara Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I have been playing the lego starwars II demo on pc. It is actually a little diffrent which I didn't expect. Like the characters on the top of the screen on the second one only has one face up there you have to select the other guys by hitting "I" or "H" (i think it was) then you see their remaining health. The good part is though That I think they are invincible unless you use them. Also you can import all of your old chars from the first game. There is a fun feature where you can make custom characters like Darth Vader head, Slave leia chest, Yoda legs. It gets funny. Thats my synopsis of the demo when I have a better Job I'll get the actual game for ps2 though. Better handling on the consoles.

4. freako104

freako104 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 19, 2005
    I am getting the original DVDs and I want to get both Lego SW games though the second one more since it has more to it (can design own ship, based around originals and whatnot)

5. Lodreh

Jul 2, 2002
    Today is the day... I'll most likely pick up the OT from Target... hope everyone is doing the same.

Lod-Reh SaJon ~

6. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    I'll be picking something up from target... I JUST REMEMBERED TODAY IS MY MOM IN LAW TO BE'S BDAY LOL (how could I have forgotten same as my mother LOL)

7. freako104

Jun 19, 2005

If my bank account stops screwing up I will

8. Kazuma_Kuahara

Apr 22, 2004
    Yeah freak I hate it when Ed McMan forgets to deposit my million dollar check too... been missing it the last 25yrs...

9. freako104

Jun 19, 2005

[face_laugh] They finally cleared. I was planning on getting a PS3 so I'll order that, next month when I get paid I'll get the trilogy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.