main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Original Trilogy on DVD

Discussion in 'Archive: Raleigh, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    According to comingsoon.net SW original Trilogy is coming to DVD Sept 2004. There is also some other interesting news on the site.

Jedi Master Kel

2. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    It's about time! sheesh. This is one most sought after most demanded, of the most anticipated boxed DVD sets not yet released in the universe.

3. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    I have a feeling it want be the original with no enhancements like what I want.

4. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    Hehehehe.... hahahaha... muwahahahahaha!

I have the originals on DVD. The dark side can be beneficial sometimes. ;)

5. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Huh?!? You lucky guy... how'd you do that??

6. Blackdog

Blackdog Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2003
    If they do some more touchup, they need to fix the lightsabers in A New Hope. You can see the metal rod in even the Special Edition of the OT...

7. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Well they say that the special edition is going to be on dvd come next September. But they also say that Lucas is still working on making them the Ultimate edition and fixing a lot of stuff. My thought. The special edition will come out in September and then Episode three will hit in May 2005 and then Lucas will pull a peter jackson and rerelease the triology in theaters again after episode three as the Ultimate Edition. Causing us all to go see the movie in theaters again and buy the trilogy once again on dvd for the second time as the Ultimate Edition. He's gonna be laughing to the bank and we will follow his lead because as the Emperor said "It is unavoidable."

I can't wait!!!!

And I hope they fix those lightsabers in A NEW HOPE too!!

8. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    It's our signal to mobilize all forces and start the countdown to Ep. III. - {Put all sections on alert - we need to get Fan Forces up and ready to promo this).

9. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Count me in, sir!

10. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    CRACK! HISS!!! (ignites saber)
    "I'm with you too."

11. JediRiff

JediRiff Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2002
    I cannot tell you my secrets, Tallon. :) But you have to trust me on this... I have the OT on dvd and the SE versions, as well. And, to boot, they are very good quality, to which I was surprised. They even have the original trailers for them. Imagine the first Star Wars trailer ever seen by the public having some kind of funky alarm sound going off the whole time, not a second of our beloved John Williams' music to be found! Imagine a trailer for.... Revenge of the Jedi! Hehehe... its great stuff, let me tell ya.

12. Jedi_Natalie

Jedi_Natalie Jedi Padawan star 4

May 20, 2002
    Yah I know some people that have the DVD's. They are not official but you can buy them off of the internet (they come up quite a bit on eBay).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.