main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

ORIGINAL TRILOGY ON DVD!!

Discussion in 'Archive: Winston-Salem, NC' started by STARDOG-D-JEDI, Sep 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Well what do you guys think?

I myself picked it up at Walmart Monday night at 12:01AM and went home drink many beers and tore through the bonus disc!! Very cool stuff on there my friends.

Went to sleep at 5:30 AM woke up at 7:00AM took daughter to school came back home started disc 1. Episode IV. and it never looked better. Crashed around 11:00AM.

Got back up at 2:00PM picked up daughter from school came home did homework and then the empire strikes back baby!!! (this is the dog's fav!!)
    New scene with palpy!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

ate dinner and hung out with my family. Then Return of the Jedi. Very nice and the Hayden at the end was too cool. Finshed at 12:30AM.

All 10 plus hours in a day. And no count on the beers consumed....Is that hard core or what.

My take?

Outstanding job Lucasfilm!!!!

Now lets let the SITH have their REVENGE!!!!

2. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    Did anybody else watch the whole DVD collection in a day?

What's your story?

3. Padawan311

Padawan311 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 18, 2002
    Yeah, I agree, the new DVDs are awesome! I also watched the entire set in one day. I took a vacation day the Friday following the DVD release. Nothing better than watching Star Wars all day and getting paid for it, now that's life! I started the Bonus disc around 12:30pm and finished up all the DVDs around midnight, crashed on the couch watching ESB the 2nd time. I dont mind any of the changes at all, I know it was all done for the sake of continuity to tie all the films together. The picture and sound quality was amazing, they have never looked better, Thanks Lucasfilm! I cant wait for EP3, that duel looks like its going to be incredible, no holds barred!

Chris
    Greensboro FanForce

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.