main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Original Trilogy

Discussion in 'Archive: Greenville, NC' started by Jedi_Master_Kel, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Kel

Jedi_Master_Kel Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    According to ComingSoon.net The original SW trilogy will be coming out September 2004 with a trailer for EPIII. EPIII teaser advertising begins Jan 2005.

There is also mention of two TV ideas for 2006.

Here's hoping that the future of Star Wars lives on forever.

Jedi Master Kel

2. Dal--Intrepid

Dal--Intrepid Jedi Master star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    I really, really hope we will get a shot at the original-original trilogy and not just the special editions. Either way, I will be thrilled to finally have Star Wars in my home in a crystal clear format.

3. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    As I mentioned at my party, I would be more excited at a Star Wars TV show based on the X-Wing books then I would be of Episodes 7,8, and 9 being turned into film.

4. jkg_vader

jkg_vader Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 31, 2003
    Hey, if you guys go to starwarsfanworks.com you can hear the most recent episode of our Radio Show, "Requiem of the Outcast." It's Episode III, and it kind of sucks (on purpose) but there is a whole back story to why that is. Anyway, download it to hear Ron speak with his new and improved radio voice, me with my less annoying "Sexy Voice," and Rich, same as always, just frustrated with us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.