CT Original vs Prequel trilogy blog & book

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by R2-P2, Jul 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. R2-P2 Jedi Youngling

Hi everyone - just wanted to share some posts on a stats blog about looking at ways to show why it was that the original trilogy was so much better than the prequels. There are a bunch of posts, and recently a kickstarter project to make it all into a book.

Mod edit: Advertising or soliciting for funding/donations is not permitted unless it's for charity, and then only with the permission of a moderator.

If you wish to discuss your findings, please start a discussion thread in the appropriate forum.

Locking thread.
    Last edited by Darth_Nub, Jul 18, 2013
  2. Mr. K Moderator Emeritus

star 5
    You can't approach a subject for analysis with the bias you clearly, in your own words, express. Obviously you've already put a lot of work into this, but this board is not here to ask for funding of any kind, especially for a project that may or may not violate Disney/LFL copyright/trademark laws. Even though I might share your points of view, I cannot support something that endorses division of the fanbase.
  3. Sarge Chosen One

star 4
    I like the OT much more than the PT, but I'm not interested in reading a book about it.
    Carbon1985 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.