main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Orlando, FL Orlando Fan Film/Commercial

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Pikaroth, Sep 16, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikaroth

Pikaroth Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2002
    Well, after our epic meeting on Sunday, it seemed to be decided that we should attempt to do a Fan Film/Commercial combo type of thing.

Did anything change after I left in regards to this? Everyone seemed to be there at different times, so who knows what was going on; I'm sure, though, we had a much more enjoyable time than the "Orlando Sci-Fi Group" in the next room... nerds.

Did we still wish to try something with the idea we came up with? I don't know if I should post it here or if we should find another board/forum elsewhere to discuss it on, or even via e-mail, for fear of getting the topic deleted or such because of the "nature" of it. Or, did we want to try something else first, something a little more generic?

Either way, I know we had a rather lengthy topic on this for months, but we should probably start a new one in terms of what people can provide. If we do it as we are thinking, we really have very little use for super duper special effects, except maybe our limp lightsaber scene, but nothing like CGI ships or anything will be needed. We could just use the Hasbro toys on strings with black backgrounds if needs be.

So, post away... let's see what we can do about this. At the very, very, VERY least, it could give those of us in Orlando something to be proud of. Sure, every other Star Wars fan will hate us, but it seems as if we have a vastly different sense of humor compared to most of chapters around here.

Brandon

2. Darth Ludicrous

Darth Ludicrous Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 25, 2000
    I had to work on sunday. and every sunday.
    Sanford blows. atleast I don't live there.

3. Ruckus

Ruckus Jedi Master star 3

Apr 2, 2002
    I have a pretty funny one. How about a Family Auto Mart knock off and we have some Jawa's selling speeders. We can have a scene where Boba Fett buys the Slave I... yeah yeah we know he inherited it- but what's not to say he sold it or pawned and got it back? Or have Lando buying the Millenium Falcon? I think a scene like this could be fairly easy to make in Lightwave and have it composited as a background.

Another one is to have a lightsaber duel and one of the duelist loses there hand. But the hand taking Sith Lord feels bad.. he turns off his lightsaber and he pops a Mentos out of it and gives it to the Jedi. Then he puts his arm around him and holds his lightsaber up to the camera- smiles and it says- Mentos and the two laugh and begin to walk off- but not before the Sith picks up the Jedi's cut off hand- hands it to him and the Jedi shrugs and tosses it over his back- then the hand scurries away Thing-style from the Addams Family and they both laugh again and walk off.

Maybe also have a Ginsu-style commercial with mini-lightsabers.

Also maybe a Star Wars universe spoof trailer of itself.

Ohh-- remember Brandon- Hate leads to the Darkside- so if lots of people hate us-

'I will have to get Medieval on their asses- 1066 Battle of Hastings style- you hear me boo? You feel me too? Don't ever say this rhymemaster makes you blue- just remember just like Luke- losing a hand can make one puke. I'm racing across the galaxy like Luke Duke- I ain't travelling in no General Lee -I'm flying in style in a pimped up X-wing starfighter. I've got a super sub-woofer the size of the Death Stars laser pointer. This I assure you is a rhyme for all the ages- it's as bad as Greedo shooting first- but packs a proton punch. You step to this I'll bust you open like a exploding planet- Alderran- those crazy fools- they should've turn and ran. I once shoved a chopped off head of a Ewok into Vader's Meditation Chamber. Yeah I am one crazy vengeful Jedi- I once killed a Bothan in Mos Eisley just to watch him die. Just remember this if you remember anything in that far, far away place.. you best watch your path- you skip a beat you'll be me. Dark and sinister like a apocalyptic minister. Naysayers, they're a bunch of two timing soothsayers- they think they know me? What they know is that they fear me. Come near me and you will hear me. My heart has less beats then a droid- so don't annoy me- my cold heart will serve you up a nice taste of the cold vaccuum of space- just remember Nerfherder- in space no one can you scream- but they will hear me sing. Rough and scruffy I may not look like a Wookie but I am just as tough. You try to rough me up and I'll beat you up. You wanna hear my lightsaber hum? Don't be dum, punk.. you'll be dead. Like that one armed fool in Mos Eisley cantina- I've got the death sentence in 12 star systems plus some. I won't think twice about watching ya die with a wink of my eye. I'll be gone faster then the Falcon on a Kessel Run. To all my homies in detention block 1138- May The Force Be With Ya. I'll be there soon to liberate ya. I am outta here like a ghost faced Vader- Later.'

All donations to my 'We are the Sith' song- helping to fuel the imaginations of vengeful Sith Lords- can be sent to- Grandmaster Ruckus and the Shipwrecked Survivors- c/o Wookie E and the RRROOAARRR, at Death Star III... detention block 69.

This is a post to top all posts- Later peeps. The great hiphopinator-

Ruckus

4. Ia-Bou

Ia-Bou Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2001
    my vote ios for either a jedi court tv show or a rip off of appliance direct infomercials.

5. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    That one chap had a smashing song lyric- it was really tight- I suspect someone will do that. Well cheerio. O... wait that was me. Hmmmm... I nominate my suggestions.

6. askywalker98

askywalker98 Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 18, 2003
    that song/freestyling star wars rap rocks man! we could make a music video for it! that'd be awsome! we just bluescreen you in your x-wing bobbin' your head with your deathstar lazer sub-woofer and all that other crap you said, like the ewok head. all can be done with bluescreening and your lightwave skills and I have a camera we can use. i have firewire so i can capture. i need to get some of my videos online soon. thats great ruckus!

7. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    you know doing music videos would really be a good place to start with making movies together...i vote for the music video idea...it will get us all working together on soemthing very easy

IaBou

8. askywalker98

Apr 18, 2003
    Agreed, 2 votes for music video.

9. Ruckus

Apr 2, 2002
    Can I be the rhymemaster? I will go by my pseudoname- JediMaster B
    The B is for B fast.

10. askywalker98

Apr 18, 2003
    you get whatever you want, you wrote it.

11. Q99213

Q99213 Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 3, 2001
    or a rip off of appliance direct infomercials.

'What do you need to cut through the Dune Sea? A speeder made of... white porceline! Buy direct, and SAVE!!! I LOVE SPEEDERS!!!!'

Hell, I'd watch :D

12. Ia-Bou

Jul 15, 2001
    haha...even comes with a butter dish :p

13. Skaught

Skaught Jedi Master star 2

Sep 4, 2001
    "White Porcelain"

Scott

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.