main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Oskio Preskania Fracio- K/J, J/T, J/TK, OC/OC- COMPLETED: March 28, 2004

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JainaDurron, Jul 4, 2003.

1. MiaTieska

MiaTieska Jedi Master star 4

Jan 3, 2003
    Family by family, those from the future walked through the spiraling light. It flashed brighter as they passed through. The Durrons were the last family to go. Padmè and Zeth both glanced at the past one last time. Finally, together, the Durron family walked through the light towards their home.

Jaina turned her head into Kyp's arm as the spiral flashed brightly then with a swirl it was gone and the wind settled once again. "See you soon," Kyp whispered to the wind.

Wow. *shiver* I would feel so lonely if I'd just watched my future walk back into the future, knowing I'd get there but having no idea how. You just created such a wonderful mental image with this last part but such a feeling to go along behind it, too... Wow is all I can say.

Man...one post left. :( Still, we want you to post soon! Dang...I'm gonna miss this story.

-Mia

2. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    I'm still horribly, horribly confused by this story . . .

Interesting posts, though. I'm *trying* to keep up with it . . .

Dana

3. Ireth_Tasartir

Ireth_Tasartir Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 17, 2003
    If I tell you I'm crying as I've never cried before I think I'm telling you everything... :( :_|

I still can't believe Soontir is dead!!! :( :_|

One of the saddest things I've ever read,but one of the most beautiful as well... :)

Just one post??? :(

Thanks for the PM :)

4. Jez_3-14159265358979

Jez_3-14159265358979 Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 13, 2001
    just one? *cries*

It was a beautiful story jilly.

Jez

5. J_M_Bulldog

J_M_Bulldog Jedi Master star 4

Apr 24, 2003
    Thanks for the PM

Wow. Excellent but very sad. I'm glad that she did tell Kyp and Jaina and Jag and Tahiri that she and Soontir married. And I think it was right that Zekk and Danni didn't tell anyone. Too much grief on an already stressed out mind and heart.

One more post :( :_| I'm gonna miss this story as well.

6. JediMasterKobe

JediMasterKobe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2003
  7. Mirax-Jade

Mirax-Jade Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2003
    Wonderful!! That's great!

Can't wait for more!!

8. Jaina_Solo_Durron

Jaina_Solo_Durron Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2002
    One post left? :_| But I liked this story muchly!

*sniff* That was *such* a moving post. Great stuff, Jilly dear.

-JSD

9. TahiriSolo77

TahiriSolo77 Jedi Youngling

Nov 17, 2003
    *sobs*
    That's so beautiful... waaaaaa!!! And the last line with Tahiri..... You are very talented JD. Very talented indeed.
    I really am going to miss this story. And there's only one more post!! :( :( :(
    BTW, thatnks for the PM! :)
    ~~TS77

10. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    AAWWWW JD!! That was sooo cute! Zekk and Danni really did the right thing. Soontir will always be remembered by those who love him. *cry* I still feel bad for everyone.

Jaina and Kyp are sooo cute! Can't wait for the next post!

Fireyforce

11. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    great post, Jilly :) Kind of sad watching Jaina say goodbye to Zeth but knowing she would see them eventually again.... it was weird :p You've done a really good job of keeping this story from being confusing however, and that seems like something that could have easily happened with so many characters, and in many cases, two of the same character. Great work :D

12. Jaina525

Jaina525 Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 23, 2002
    AAWwww!! That was sooo good!! I was a little behind, so I got to read two posts! So good!!

Corey

13. padme-96

padme-96 Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2002
    :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_| :_|

that was so sweet

14. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    SaberBlade: Are we going to see more of them in the last post? THis is definitely one of those relationships that has the potential to take off. Probably not, but they are a couple that won't leave my head now, so there will be stories centering on them in the future.

Babi: Thanks so much. :)

_3MD_: Thanks

AkyeRae: How is it that sadness can somehow be so sweet? Good question, but I'm glad I have the ability to convey that to you.

RK_Striker_JK_5: I'm glad you did find it and have enjoyed it since. :) I have a PM list to PM those that want my new stuff, I can add you on it if you wish?

Mia: actually I am going to miss this story too. It's been such a journey that I am sad to see it coming to an end myself.

Dana: I hope that as you get further into the story that it'll make a lot more sense.

Ireth: *gives you a tissue* I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm glad you liked it though.

Jez: Thanks so much.

BA: Thanks so much. Yeah one more post and it'll all be done.

Mike: *passes tissues over*

Mirax: Thanks. :)

JSD: Thanks. :)

TahiriSolo77: I'm glad that you liked it so much. *hands tissues over*

Fireyforce: I'm glad you like it.

Wes: Thanks, your words, as do everyone's, mean a lot to me. And yeah, notes were a wonderful thing for me during this story. :D

Corey: Glad you like it. :)

padme-96: *hands tissues over* Glad you like. :)

~~

Okay all, hopefully later the story will be concluded. *sniff* I'm going to miss it just as much as you are.

~~Jilly

15. SpacedOutAnna

SpacedOutAnna Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2002
    I'm going to miss it too!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aw.... those were sad. I was all happy after reading the 'Just a Kiss' posts and now I'm not so much. :p

Anna

16. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I'm gonna miss this story so much!!!!! :( But I'm dying to read the end!!!! :)

17. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    I'm still dying to read that end ;)

And UP!!! :D

18. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    I am working on the last post, but I want it to be perfect so it's taking me some time cause I'm just not happy with it right now.

~~Jilly

19. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Take your time, Jilly!

Ok everyone, only one post left. I think we can get this thread up to 600 posts... it deserves it, don't you think?

Anyone else with me? :D

-Saber

20. JediFarfy

JediFarfy Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Hi! I just found this in the TK files and I LOVE it! What a unique story! Though I can't wait to see how it ends, I don't want it to!! :D

JediFarfy

21. JainaDurron

Aug 8, 2002
    Still working on the final post, tweaking and what not. Welcome JediFarfy! Glad that you like my story. :) You should check out my others. ;)

~~Jilly

22. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
    Take your time,make it perfect...We'll be right here the minute you post it ;) (well,maybe not the minute you post it..you know:timezones :mad: ) :p

23. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    can't wait, Jilly :)

24. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003
  25. Ireth_Tasartir

Oct 17, 2003