Det, MI OT: Blu-rays

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by huttese1138, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great list from CNET. The North by Northwest transfer is a must for Hitchcock fans and videophiles alike. At some point, Lucas is going to have to give in.
  2. c3500BC Jedi Knight

Technically,he already has.Indy 4,the Clone Wara movie as well as season one of the series have all been released on Blu-Ray,so I think it's just a matter of time before the SW movies and the remaining Indy films show up.I got a good deal on a Blu-ray player just before the holidays and my test movie was The Dark Knight.Absolutely incredible,to say the least.Some say the HD experience is over-rated,but I'm not one of them.
  3. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    That's fine and all, but I'm not like most SW fans in that I thought Indy 4 was garbage and the Clone Wars cartoons would be more interesting if they were Superted reruns ? actually much more interesting. To each his own, though.
  4. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Blu-ray is already obsolete....now it 3D Blu-ray!
  5. huttese1138 Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hahaha ... already getting asked by co-workers if I've bought a 3D compatible TV yet. I haven't jumped in that pool.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.