main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Pacific OT - Cleaning up my collection a bit, Star Wars Stuff make offer, mostly vintage

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ErikJFox, Mar 6, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ErikJFox

ErikJFox Jedi Youngling

Mar 6, 2001

Hey,
    I'm just cleaning out all the stuff I don't really need anymore but others might benefit from, so check out my list and let me know if you're
    interested before I send them off to eBay:
    Star Wars Album - 1977, Mint, details Behind the Scenes has tons of pictures
    Prevue - July 1983 magazine, "Special Double Length Star Wars Preview (ROTJ)", Behind the Scenes with director Richard Marquand, Plus Roger
    Moore, Monty Python, Sean Connery and more
    Starlog #14 - June 1978, Star Wars, PS Ellenshaw Matte Painter, Plus Capricorn One, Skylab, etc
    Starlog #19 - February 1979, Star Wars Holiday Special, Plus Superman, Lord of the Rings and NASA
    Starlog #35 - June 1980, Loads of stuff on Empire Strikes Back and Making of, pictures, Plus the Black Hole robots
    Starlog #37 - August 1980, even more on ESB, pictures, Plus Star Trek, The Writing of Dr. Who, Ray Harryhausen + The Making of Buck Rogers
    Starlog #69 - April 1983, Return of the Jedi, Empire Strikes Back Radio programs, Plus Tom Mankiewicz: Bond to Batman, The Fantasy Art of the
    Hildebrandts
    Starlog #71 - June 1983, ROTJ, "Revealing" Interview with Richard Marquand, Plus 007, Blue Thunder and "V" the series
    Lucasfilm Fan Clubs 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 12, 13, 16, 17, 18, 20, 22 (email for issue details)
    Star Wars Insiders 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 37, 38 (email for issue details)
    Science Fiction Horror and Fantasy #1 - Fall 1977, exclusively Star Wars ANH, tons of color pics, secrets behind the SPFX, blueprints,
    interviews, etc one of the best ones
    Fantastic Films #28 - April 1982, "The Mystery Behind REVENGE of the Jedi", Plus Quest for Fire, Time Bandits, Swamp Thing, The "new" Dr.
    Who, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, tons of pictures for everything
    Fantastic Films #33 - May 1983, ROTJ plus The Last Unicorn
    Fantastic Films #34 - July 1983, more ROTJ, Plus a load of more stuff
    Famous Monsters Star Wars Spectacular - 1977, everything about it plus tons of pics
    Marvel Comics Star Wars #68 - Only known origin of Boba Fett
    Marvel Comics Star Wars #69 - continuation of #68
    Star Wars Official Poster Monthly - 1977
    18 Assorted Magazines from the late 1990's on the rebirth of the Star Wars craze
    Star Wars Question and Answer Book About Computers - 1981
    Star Wars Essential Guide to Characters
    Star Wars Essential Guide to Vehicles and Vessels

Ok, if anyone's interested, I'm up for trades (Neverending Story stuff is great, especially American Cinematographer from August 1984 with the
    Childlike Empress on the cover and the German books, Back to the Future as well) or just about anything else, or just make me an offer. My
    email is eweber@cmsv.edu.
    Thanks!
    -Erik

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.