main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Indi, IN OT: CREED BABY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by QUEEN-KARENDALA, Jun 17, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QUEEN-KARENDALA

QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2001
    Hey, I know there are more than just two Creed fans in this group!

Gail (the Gepper) and I are going to the Creed concert July 19th at Veriozon Concert Center (you know... Deercreek)

We got lawn tickets and if anyone would like to join us or try to find us once we're there, just snag up a general lawn admission ticket and let us know to look for you.

You know me, as long as they allow bags-o-food, I'll be making some stuff to munch on and such.

(this thread is in no way a venting place if you HATE Creed... I think the paddies took care of that already)

;) :D

2. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

Jorg_Sacul_from_C2 Jedi Master star 3

May 30, 2002
    Verizon allowing carry-in food??? Ha. Yeah, and Geonosians will fly out my butt..

3. EMERALD_GREENE

EMERALD_GREENE Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2001
    Wouldn't that hurt George ??? :D

4. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER

ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    OMG! I LOVE CREED! They are my abosolute favorite band in the entire world! I was planning on getting lawn seats too. I can't wait to see SCOTT STAP! He is such a hotty!

5. PaulBannister

PaulBannister Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2001
    just Eddie Vedder.

6. QUEEN-KARENDALA

Jan 2, 2001
    oh dagnabit... I've never been to Veriozan... in all my years being an Indy native... can you believe it? ( Duran Duran never played there, that's why... lol.)

Anyway, I guess it was worth a shot... but you never know... a ziplock of puppy chow or brownies might fit between the folds of my lawn blanket.... maybe??

A&A4E... are you going to the concert? Like I mentioned, we would be on the lookout for you.. maybe get some kind of star-wars-ish flag or something to find us by.

7. ANIandAMIDALA4EVER

ANIandAMIDALA4EVER Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 15, 2001
    I am definately going! I will probably end up buying a shirt or something. Anna_Kin may be comming with me. Hopefully she will catch this thread too. I can't wait!

8. OriginalBryGuy

OriginalBryGuy Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 9, 2002
    I'm going to Poison tomorrow, Britney Spears on Friday, and Creed! Should be a blast.

9. QUEEN-KARENDALA

Jan 2, 2001
    Mabye I can attatch my plastic mace-saber to a stick or something and you guys can hone in on it like a beacon!

(beacon, not bacon... i'm not smuggling in ham)

10. Boba_Binks

Boba_Binks Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 7, 2001
    I want to go. I just need to get my but down and get a ticket. It will be fun to hang out and have fun with friends.
    Maybe if I can get a ticket I will follow the group down there. Maybe before the concert we could all meet up for a bite to eat or something.
    I will get my ticket on Thursday.

11. Anna_kin

Anna_kin Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 6, 2001
    First of all, and most importantly: It is NOT Verizon. It never will be. True Hoosiers will always call it Deer Creek. Verizon is a stupid name and they never should have changed it in the first place. It's exactly like the Hoosier Dome/RCA Dome.

Secondly: Ani. I've told you a million times: IM GOING TO BE IN CAMP THAT WEEK. Yes, people it's true: of all the times to reschedule the concert, they do it the week I'm gone at camp!!!! :mad:

Third: I agree, they'd never let anybody bring food in. Only I'll skip the part about having Geonosians flying out my butt...WAY too painful.

Fourth: CREED RULES, BABY!!! YEAH!!! IN YOUR FACE ZUCKUSS!!!!

12. QUEEN-KARENDALA

Jan 2, 2001
    .... and the RCA dome is STILL the Hoosier Dome !!!!!!!

down with corporate sponsorships!!!!!

13. whojedi

whojedi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    I got two pit tickets, again, for Creed but I will probably not be going. I wouldn't mind seeing Jerry Cantrell though, because AIC are sweet!!!

14. The_bald_ewok

The_bald_ewok Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 12, 2001
    Ahhhh...bologna...Creed is nothing more than a rip off of Pearl Jam! Put it this way..creed wants to be Pearl Jam

15. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    Seattle gave us Pearl Jam, didn't they? and Starbucks? Does anyone see a trend here????

16. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    Florida gave us Marilyn Manson & Disney World so what's up with that? ;)

17. Jorg_Sacul_from_C2

May 30, 2002
    Indiana gave us John Dillinger, Rev. Jim Jones, some of Charles Manson's folks... and Florence Henderson! What gives?

18. PaulBannister

PaulBannister Jedi Youngling

Oct 16, 2001
    I am thankful that whojedi saved this thread with the acknowledgement of the superior talent that exists in Jerry Cantrell's music. Can't wait for his new album, his last solo album is fantastic. As for why he would want to tour with Creed/Nickelback, god only knows.

19. Jedi_Gepper

Jedi_Gepper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 23, 2001
    Wait a second, here. Pearl Jam is my very favorite existing band in the whole wide world. Still, I have a healthy appreciation for Creed as well. Yes, Scott Stapp sounds like Eddie Vedder from time to time. However, no one truly compares to Eddie, and no one ever will. I can like both bands and be happy, recognizing all the while that nothing can ever be better than Pearl Jam for angst-driven, teeth-grinding rock.

20. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    "angst-driven, teeth-grinding rock"

You dentists...always looking for business.

21. theWOOK

theWOOK Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2002
    My problem with creed is not the Pearl Jam wannabe factor. But the fact the half their songs sound very much a like in my opinion. I will have to pass on the Creed.

Now, Wilco is in my opinion the best band around today. And they will be here this month at the Murat.

22. Shara

Shara Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 4, 2000
    Although Wilco isn't my favorite, I do like them...and a heck of a lot more than Creed. I have to agree, most of their stuff does sound alike. :) finally, someone with good taste ;) Just kidding all..to each heir own!

23. YodaOnMyLeg

YodaOnMyLeg Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 2001
    Any metal fans in the house?

I enjoy Creed, but they are no Iron Maiden.

24. Incom4

Incom4 Jedi Master star 4

Mar 4, 2001
    Maiden RULES!!!!!!!

Mullets in the hizzzous!!!!!!!

25. Sebulba-X

Mar 11, 2000
    Maiden does rule...I was just listening to them this past weekend whilst I mow the lawn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.