1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events: Supanova: Adelaide (21-23rd November) | Brisbane (28th-30th November)

FF:NZ OT DVD date announced

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by -Winter-, Nov 7, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -Winter- Jedi Knight

star 2
    From Empire Online

At a Star Wars marketing summit in San Francisco this week, it was revealed that the original trilogy have been slated to make their debut in September 2004 - that's less than a year away!. A year you say, that's bloody ages. Well, yes but if you consider that we've waited 26 years so far, another ten months probably won't kill us.

:)

It doesn't seem such a long time, since I was convinced they wouldn't release them until EpIII is done. I won't be surprised if they put ANH out first, then Empire, then Jedi, then the Super Special Edition Delux set of the entire series three years after just before DVD gives way to a new, even better format... 8-}

I'm looking forward to see what they put in the DVDs. Lots of extra goodies I hope.
  2. YouAgain Force Ghost

star 5
    Sweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttt

Birthday Present for next year!!!
  3. Chansplace Jedi Master

star 4
    A year you say, that's bloody ages. Well, yes but if you consider that we've waited 26 years so far, another ten months probably won't kill us

how long have DVD's been around for? :p

it will be very interesting to see what extras they put on, there are several docos i'd like to see on there such as 'From Star Wars to Jedi, the making of a Saga'.
  4. SithForceLord Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yea, imagine them bringing out the DVD relase of the OT in like 1985. How awesome!!!

:p
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.