main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI OT DVD watching Fiesta!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Forcebewitya, Sep 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    yeah I know. This month is just really hectic I just was thinking though we could just watch one every month or so until we have em all watched, even Episodes I and II. We'll see though, but as of know I think thats going to have to work. I still need to know what the rest of you are doing. Right now I think I have Rick, and Ryan for sure, so I still need to know if John and Sid are going to come. Just post away and if to many people can't make it we can always re-schedule it I just want to watch them while we're all still thinking about them a lot (of course when am I not thinking about Star Wars, lol). Anyway, just get back to me before the weekend.

Forcebewitya.

2. ToxicNed

ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR star 4

May 2, 2002
    The 16th I'm in Milwaukee, but I don't know if I can make it or not. Depends on the time I get back.

3. AnakinsAngel4

AnakinsAngel4 Jedi Youngling

Jun 30, 2004
    Hi, Everyone!
    I think I'm going to have to skip it for now. Family obligations and homework, unfortunately. I will keep monitoring though, so I can find a time to meet you all. BTW-I saw a license's plate in Sun Prairie at their Wal-mart that said: "I'm A Jedi". Is that one of you? Just curious!

May the Force Be With Us All!!!!!!

4. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    Not me, that sounds like a good idea

5. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    nah unfortunatly not. As of now I just have a vinyl in my rear window (I drive an silver acura, that can be seen in the foodcourt side parking lot at the mall any tuesday or sunday, for about seven hours straight. Btw you can always visit me at Gloria Jeans in the mall on those days if you'd like. For those of you who I haven't met my name is Brent so just look for the nametag.) that says Jedi and two Rebel alliance decals on either door also a Join the Darkside sticker on the back. So thats me if you happen to see that car. I was planning on getting one that said I Jedi or something like that or if I could think of something more creative....I know Eric has BFETT on his liscense plate.

Forcebewitya!

6. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    He used to have GUNGAN as his license plate.

7. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok so who is going to come tomorrow I really need to know because as of now I think if only two people are going to be able to make it we should just watch one of the films. And sometime when everyone has off if ever we can watch all three with more advance notice. So If you could just post telling me if you are going to come of not tomorrow. And as of now it will start at 5:30 so we could probably only watch two at most anyway. So if you're coming just post here and also if you want to recommend which film you want to see you can as well. My vote is for ANH, because I haven't still watched it on DVD. But I will say that IMO the sound and picture quality is best for ESB. So cast your vote if you're going to come. Talk to you later.

Forcebewitya.

8. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I can make it, I just might need a ride

9. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    I don't know what time I'll be getting back from Milwaukee. The show starts at 2:00, and I'd be willing to bet that it goes till 4:30 or 5:00. That puts me back here around 6:00, plus without knowing where Brent lives, make it 6:30. Don't count me in for this one; I'll show up for the next one.

10. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    if you want you can still come John, we probably still will be watching it. Thats good that you can come Ryan hopefully if Rick comes he could give you a ride I could probably but I have to work and then get home to set up etc...Unless you live close to the mall.

Forcebewitya!

11. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well I do, I'm on Fair Oaks so I'm only a couple miles from the Mall

12. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    ok, I might be able to work something out then if Rick can't, why dont you call me tomorrow at 4:30 my cell phone number is 695-0710 this goes for anyone interested because I am going to be working all day until then. Or meet me at the mall at like 4:45 or something in the usual spot if you can. Well give me a call anytime in the day tomorrow and even if I am at work I will return it on my break to figure out what is going on. Talk to you tomorrow.

Forcebewitya.

13. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I'll be calling, if anyone wants to get in touch with me leave a message

14. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm really sorry guys about not having the fiesta tonight. Hopefully we can do it eventually. Oh and Rick, and Kelly my mom actually realized later what she said lol. We have a neighbor named Brett that lives across the street and she thought thats who you were looking for. She said she was a little out of it and then later realized who you guys were. So yeah sorry about that, she said to say sorry for her. But um like I said to both of you I'm thinking maybe the first weekend in November. So we should keep talking about it and see what happens.

Forcebewitya.

15. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Yeah that might be a better idea that way we could try all the films. The first weekend should work for me, The 23 and 24 of October would have been no good at all.

16. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    How about making it Sunday instead of Saturday?
    My Saturdays are often busy, and Sundays are slow for me normally.

We realized that your mom wasn't feeling well, so it's not a big deal. Tell her "it's all good". O:)

I'm hoping we could also start it earlier than 5pm. [face_laugh]

See you all in November for sure. [face_batting]

17. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    all right, sounds good.

Forcebewitya.

18. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Doesn't matter to me either way
    As of right now I can make either Saturday or Sunday

19. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    So are we going to get together next saturday or Sunday

20. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    OK, it so happens that this Sunday I will be out of town, but Saturday before 7pm I am free.

If someone wishes to let us know what the plans will be, I'll let you know for sure if I can come or not.

21. ToxicNed

May 2, 2002
    My cousin's wedding is this weekend. I'm out.

22. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Ok, I haven't been here in ages so I have no idea what is going on. I guess if you all want to come over this thursday thats totally fine. I'll be here waiting for the trailer on E! So feel free to drop by. By the way, does anyone know what time the trailer is? Also like I said we can watch something afterwards too. Keep in touch, and if I am not on feel free to call me.

Forcebewitya.

23. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I believe the trailer will be on Hyperspace late afternoon, but I can't be sure

24. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    You guys and gals settle on a date and time yet? I'm trying to stick ya in the newsletter. I'll put something vauge in for now.

25. Forcebewitya

Jun 7, 2002
    Well, either we find a way to see it on the 4th or we go see it before the Incredibles on the 5th. Either way I will be seeing it. Whoever wants to come is more than welcome. We should plan to go to the theatre at a certain time if we go that route. If you want to just put "Mad Ison Cantina going to see ROTS trailer" or something that will work. Keep in touch.

Forcebewitya.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.