main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Det, MI OT: For Michigan football fans

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by huttese1138, Feb 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. huttese1138

huttese1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 9, 2002
  2. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    With all the combine drop-outs, I fully expect Brandon to be the breakout there. Dude's insane. And if the combine could somehow truly test skill too, Donovan Warren might get a better look. He'll end up doing fine on Sundays though.

Huttese just thank god you're out of the range of Detroit sports talk radio nowadays. It's just turned into one giant Sparty love-fest.

3. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    I guarantee it's easier to be a Michigan fan up there right now than it is down in the heart of SEC country. No worries, you know I'm still rocking the U-M gear any chance I get. Lions stuff as well for that matter.

4. Scooby_Wan_Kenobi

Scooby_Wan_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 22, 2002
    Maybe he'll end up a Lion!

5. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    It's entirely possible. Looking at how the draft is shaping up now, and with all the free agent/trade talks, this is actually a possibility for the Lions offseason:

Sign van den Bosch.
    Trade Maurice Morris and the 4th round pick to San Diego for Antonio Cromartie, who while suspect is still miles beyond the no-name scrubs filling the Lions secondary since Millen's regime.
    Draft Suh or McCoy in the 1st round, then Brandon Graham if he falls or Jerry Hughes/Ricky Sapp in the 2nd round.

That'd be fantastic for hole-filling in the offseason. And there's even the remote possibility of trading the 3rd round pick to Arizona for Anquan Boldin, though he'd still have the "not the #1 option" problem.

6. Qonas

Qonas Jedi Master star 4

Feb 12, 2003
    I can't even speak right now.

[image=http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs480.ash1/26313_629796500986_38509533_35523755_2218752_n.jpg]

7. huttese1138

Mar 9, 2002
    Word.

8. katz

katz Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2008
    True Wolverine fan here! Hope something happens this year.

katz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.