main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA OT for Ultimate Mama's Boy...sorry for public reply but...

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mrcottonsparrot, Jan 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcottonsparrot

mrcottonsparrot Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 26, 2004
    ...TFN is not letting me reply to private messages until I post 20 times, and at my going rate that will probably take two years! So here is what I was going to write:

"Hi UMB, sorry this took so long (jeez, almost a month!) but I didn't think to look for private messages. I don't think I know you personally, I probably saw you at Loscon in 2003 at the costume contest, if you are who I'm thinking of. Somebody told me the Visalia forum people were fun (and you seem to be!) so I logged on there even though I live in LA - I'm on other local city forums under other names, though. I don't spend a lot of time looking at (or posting on) fan sites because I travel a great deal. See you soon!
    Caryn B."

If you want to write privately, I'm at mistercottonsparrot@yahoo.com. Someday perhaps I will have posted enough to do PMs. Please forgive me if I don't get back to you (or anyone else) for awhile, I'm leaving town again tomorrow for a week.

Caryn

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.