main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SNG OT Get Well Soon JediJean

Discussion in 'Asia & Africa General Discussion' started by TK-625, Jul 31, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Hey all,

I just found out that one of our FanForce Singapore pillars [Jean] is abit under the weather.

Just wanted to wish her a speedy recovery and hope she's back on her feet, kicking Imperial butts pretty soon. :)

Stay safe Jean.

Catch ya on the flip side.

Later.

Tim.

2. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    Get well soon Jean . Rest more and dont forget to take your vitamins. now its a good time to take a break,Jedi.

SS7

3. Faiz

Faiz Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 1, 2002
    yeah jean, take care now, dun overextend yourself and all. get well soon! ^^

4. xeno_kenobi

xeno_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 4, 2002
    Take care and get well soon, get ready for the LoTR Premier !!! Get well soon.

5. JediJean

JediJean Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 1, 2002
    Thanks for all your get-well wishes, I really appreciate them, you guys are the best! :p

I was on MC for 3 days, but I should be well enough to go back to work tomorrow morning :)

6. Yazid_Skywalker

Yazid_Skywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 10, 2002
    There is no sickness there is the Force... Get better ok ;)

7. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Get well soon, Jean. I hope that your work isn't too stressful for you.

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  8. benTantilles

benTantilles Jedi Master star 3

Apr 13, 2003
    "I hope that your work isn't too stressful for you. "
    given that it's singapore we're living in, there's a slim chance that THAT will ever come true...

well, hope you're feelin better now, jean.

9. Peacekeeper

Peacekeeper Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2001
    hey.... get well JediJean...

sorry it's kinda of late...i was a 3 day camp in sch over the weekend...

10. JediClare

JediClare Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 8, 2001
    Get well soon, JediJean!

11. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    Hi everyone,

Just thought I should say thanks once again, I really appreciate all your good wishes.

It's true I've been a little under the weather lately (in more ways than one), but I think I'm on the road to recovery now (and yes, once again, probably in more ways than one).

It's helped that I have you guys around to help me along, and more than once, all I have to do is to log in to this msg board and see the msgs that everyone is posting here, and that in itself makes me smile already.

Right now, I'm 2 weeks into my new semester and it's true that the pressure of working and studying at the same time is indeed mounting as we speak, but I'm determined to somehow see this through to the very end, so I'm doing my best to cope and to just take things as they come.

So once again, thanks everyone... and once again, I'm really appreciative of all your good wishes... also, a special thanks to Tim for starting this thread... I've said it before and I'll say it again, you guys are the best! :)

12. JediJean

Apr 1, 2002
    OK people, I've recently heard that the person who began this thread for me is now feeling a little under the weather himself.

Just thought I would do the same for him now, and wish him a speedy recovery too.

It can't have been easy having to work despite not feeling well, so Tim, you are quite the trooper there... hang tough, dude! :)

**Jean offers her Royal Jedi butt for kicking purposes, and expects to be feeling some pain real soon!** :p

13. siaosaber

siaosaber Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 29, 2003
    woo , Tim , you, a bit too on . Take care.

14. TK-625

TK-625 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2002
    Jean, SiaoSaber, many grateful thanks for the well wishes. I really appreciate it. :)

Stay safe.

Tim.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.