OT: JediTAC GOT ENGAGED !!!

Discussion in 'Fan Films, Fan Audio & SciFi 3D' started by JediTAC, Jun 2, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: AdamBertocci
  1. EagleIFilms Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  2. Night4554 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I don't know how I missed this, TAC, Congrats. Best fo Luck, and remeber, leave the camcorder at home for the bachelor party, less evidence ;)

¤Night
  3. althegreat Jedi Knight

star 3
    make a fan film out of your wedding and rotoscope in some saber blades comming out of the rings, like in spaceballs.

CONGRATS from the me.
  4. JediTAC Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You know what, there actually might be an interesting correlation with what you just said ... because I was thinking of putting out a request, for those of you with your own digital video equipent (in the Southern California area), if any of you might be interested and/or willing to be our VIDEOGRAPHER. :D

I figure there are some pretty darn talented and creative filmmakers abound here at TFN FanFilms . . . so why not tap into some of that talent and see if anyone might be interested.

I actually videotaped my sister's best-friend's wedding, and it turned out really really good. (All those years in Film School actually paid off - sort of) ;) In any case, they were really happy with the way I shot the wedding . . . and I had a lot of fun doing it.

Anyway, it was just a thought.
    We probably are not going to get married until late-April/early-May 2003 . . . so there is plenty of time to think about it. ;)

JediTAC
  5. Dezion-Karr Jedi Knight

star 3
    I'd do it, but, I'm on the other side of the country. Many congrats... may the force be with you.

:D

Best wishes!

~DK~
Moderators: AdamBertocci
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.