main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Wash, DC OT Marathon

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Vaders_Kid, Apr 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ben_ethus

ben_ethus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 17, 2001
    Greetings, blokes.

Props to Bruce for hosting. Glad I got a chance to see you folks again, and I must say I had a good time despite being incredibly disturbed by all the "Mace-shenanigans." ;) :p

Don't ask,
    Yours Truly

2. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    A good time was had by all. Glad to see Ken up and about. Glad I didn't fall down the steep driveway with my crutches. Glad Bruce was glad Mace was there (or maybe not...). And thanks to Bruce for hosting!

Holiday party.... I guess we forgot to do the 'official vote' on that, huh? *snicker* I do have to say that my unofficial polling indicates that the 4th would actually seem to be a better date. Most people really don't care one way or the other. Most of the ones that do have a preference prefer the 4th. So I'd say the 4th it is.

3. kenobi420

kenobi420 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 12, 2002
    Yes, many thanks to Bruce for hosting such a grand event. A good time was had by all... :D

4. AT-AT_Commander

AT-AT_Commander Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 23, 2001
    Sorry I missed it bruce. Was getting ready to come up and my car started acting up so its in the shop now. oh well, show's you how my life goes at the moment. oh well.

5. Vaders_Kid

Vaders_Kid Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 8, 2002
    I'm pleased to read that everyone had a good time on Saturday! :D And thanks for the "Thanks" from you all. You are more than welcome! We had a blast and I'm looking forward to the next get-together. We'd be happy to host something again, possibly over the holidays if schedules permit. I'm sorry we didn't get a chance to watch all three movies, but it was fun watching TESB plus some of the bonus material and other stuff.

Boy do I miss Mace. Do you think he misses me? Has he asked about me at all?

Anybody??

6. Wolfdog

Wolfdog Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2004
    The doctors said I should be able to see Mace w/o panic attacks in about 6-8 weeks. :)

7. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Bruce, he has mentioned you a little... but not as much as he has mentioned Stallion. Hehehehehe.

8. Vaders_Kid

Mar 8, 2002
    That hurts Val!

And Charles, I'm sorry you're so traumatized after an evening with "The Mace Hugger" and the various other incarnations that Master Windu assumed. Had I known you would need intensive therapy after your session with "The Deadly Doll", I certainly wouldn't have allowed things to go on as long as they did.

Actually, I probably would have... ;)

9. Cinnea

Cinnea Retired FanForce CR, Washington DC star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    Every so often, a mental picture of Mace pops into my head, and I hear someone saying "Mace-a Sutra" and a chill goes down my spine......

10. Wolfdog

Feb 18, 2004
    Hey, is it anything like the chill you just put down my spine with that image?

Thanks a lot....

Can't sleep. Mace will find me....

11. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    I have no desire to suffer alone. If I must see it, everyone must.

12. Vaders_Kid

Mar 8, 2002
    I had no idea that so many of you would be affected by "His Holiness, The Doll of Death"! At least that what's I'M calling him these days. And Charles, I'm surprised that you've responded so negatively to the affection shown you by "He-Who-Must-Forever-Remain-Attached-To-Certain-Parts-Of-Your-Body". I could only dream of getting that kind of attention from Mace!! But YOU! YOU have been chosen as the receptacle of his every lasting love and you complain?! I just don't get you man.

13. Cinnea

Jul 15, 2002
    Some people just can't appreciate what they have. Or maybe, he's holding out for another doll....

14. Vaders_Kid

Mar 8, 2002
    Eugenia, don't even joke about that!!!!

15. Wolfdog

Feb 18, 2004
    Now why would I be holding out for another doll, when I'm pimpin' wit' my R2 harem? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.